Again

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PAST

Kibum's brows furrowed. Who the hell was this insane woman in front of him, yelling because of a meat bun? Just buy another one for god's sake, quit whining like a puppy.

"Yah! It's just a meat bun!" Kibum retorted. "Just buy another!"

Minjung grew red with anger. "Yah! Do you know how much that bun costs? And it just dropped into the river because of you! That's such a waste!" she snapped.

"Then I'll just get another one for you!" Kibum exclaimed irritated. "Will that do?"

"No." Minjung folded her arms. "I don't want another meat bun. I want an apology."

Kibum's eyes buldged out. *What? This crazy woman wants Kim Kibum to apologize to her? Is she mad or something?*

"Yah!" Kibum snapped. "Do you know who am I?" he asked menacingly.

Minjung puffed her chest out intimidatingly. "Yeah!" she said in a firm voice. "You're a jerk!"

Kibum's eyes widened.

Okay folks. It was final. This woman is officially mad.

Please do something noble for the society and call for the mental hospital at once.

Ah . It's still the Joseon Dynasty right? Awww can't be helped. Just bear with this crazy woman.

"Apologize!" Minjung tapped her foot impatiently.

"No way woman!" Kibum retorted. He was the crown prince for goodness sake. Why would a prince apologize to a ... What is this woman doing here anyway?

"Yah! Why are you here in the palace?" Kibum frowned. "I bet you're some beggar that sneaked in right?"

Minjung fumed and stomped her foot on Kibum's right foot. HARRRRRDDDDDD.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WOMAN!" Kibum clutched his foot and hopped around in pain.

"Serves you right for being a jerk!" Minjung roared. "So what if someone is a beggar? They're much better than you! JERK!"

With that, she stomped off in the opposite direction, smoke almost coming out of her eyes.

*That wretched maid is going to get it.* Kibum clenched his fists and glared.



"Faster Maid Minjung!" The Head Mistress snapped. "You're going to be inefficient at your pace! If the royals saw you like that, you'll be dead!"

Minjung nodded hurriedly and hobbled over with the large bucket of water she got from the well. The other palace maids were out and about, doing the laundry for the royals.

And believe me when I say, the royals like to be clean. They change more than 5 sets of outfits a day! Is that clean or what?!

Minjung hurried over with the clothes and began scrubbing intently.

"Han Minjung!" The Head Mistress called out again. "If you do it any harder, you'll just tear a hole in that robe and you'll have to work in the palace your whole life without pay to pay for that!"

Minjung nodded and scrubbed softer, her brows furrowed. *What's the use of the cloth when it tears after a few scrubs. Pssshhhh.*



Kibum walked into the maid's quarters to the Head Mistress's surprise. His eyes darted around, looking for the wretched maid that had offended hi the previous night.

He had been so angry that he lost ALL his sleep.

Kibum's thoughts: Oh no I'm going to have to use cucumber for my eye mask...

"What are you doing here Crown Prince?" The Head Mistress bowed respectfully.

Kibum nodded. "Just looking around at the people who make the palace work." He smiled softly. *And also to find that wretched maidddddd.*

He stalked off around the backyard in hurried steps, wanting to find the girl in the shortest possible time and yank all her hair out of her head.

Muahahaha Kim Kibum is so kind.

Just then, he collided with a hurrying figure that was carrying a large bucket of water. The figure was obviously not strong enough to lift the bucket, and she wobbled and hobbled.

When they collided, the bucket of water (mind you it was soapy water. Used.) flew out of the girl's hands and the water splashed all over the crown prince.

The Head Mistress's jaw dropped and Sujin gasped. *Oh no Minjung is dead.*

Kibum took a deep breath and swept his wet bangs out of his face and glared at the figure in front of him.

His eyes widened in recognition. "YOU!" Both Kibum and Minjug pointed at each other and shouted in unison.