Hunting Trip

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PAST

The palace maids and guards were busy preparing the bows and arrows, together with the carriages and horses.

The two princes were going to have a once in a year hunting trip. Every year, the King would bring his two beloved sons to the forest for a hunt.

It didn't matter if they caught anything or not, as it was the freedom of roaming in the wild that was the highlight of the day.

Of course, if one of them was able to shoot a deer or boar, it would be of utmost glory.

Kibum had always been the better shooter and he was utterl excited for the hunt. Their father, the Wangja however, was not feeling well enough for such vigorous activities and he gave this year's session a miss.

Every year, the king would bring the queen with him, because he said he wanted his wife to see him in action, and that her presence is his motivation to hunt.

The Princes are expected to bring their wives with them on the trip in the future too.

"What?" Kibum gaped at his mother. "You want ms to bring Sooyeon?"

The Queen nodded. "Yeah." she smiled. "What's wrong? We've always told you that you would be marrying Sooyeon, you didnt have any rejections in the past. Why do you look so shock now?"

Kibum frowned. "I changed my mind. I don't want to marry Sooyeon."

The Queen laughed. "Aigoo my son, you're the Crown Prince! You can't be so easily swayed!" she exclaimed. "You're going to bring Sooyeon with you and it's final. Maybe after the trip you'll just fall for her and come back begging for us to hurry up with the wedding."

Kibum scowled and went off. The female accompaniment was of high significance, as it meant that the female in question was going to be his future wife.

He didn't mind marrying Sooyeon in the past. He thought it was okay, even though he found her a little cunning and all, but she was a princess and he was a prince. It felt right that they married.

But now, he didn't know why. He didn't want to marry her. It wasn't just a sudden gush of emotions but his insistent one that nagged at him.

When he pictured himself wearing the groom's costume, the face of his bride was...

"WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?" Kibum yelped when he realized what he was thinking off. "Why did I think it Meat Bun Girl??"

"Clear your thoughts Kibum." he closed his eyes. "Breathe in. Breathe out. Good."

He opened his eyes to be greeted with another more terrifying scene.

There were two horses mounted, one for him and one for Jaejoong. Beside them, there were two carriages.

*One for each female accompaniment.* Kibum frowned. *This means Jaejoong Hyung brought someone with him today? But who?*

Kibum's heart nearly stopped functioning. Sooyeon spotted Kibum and skipped down from one of the carriages. "Kibum Oppa good luck!" she squealed.

The other girl came down from the other carriage and smiled at Jaejoong, giving him words of encouragement.

Kibum raged and stomped over to them and grabbed the girl by her arm. "Yah!" he growled. "What are you doing here?"

Minjung looked at him surprised. "Why?" she blinked. "Jaejoong goon asked me to be his female accompaniment."

Kibum fumed and looked at Jaejoong. "Is this true?" he asked agitatedly. "But you know what it means if she's the one..."

"And I hope she will be." Jaejoong nodded. *I hope she will be my future wife.*

Minjung blinked. She didn't know the significance of the female accompaniment. "Am I missing out on something here?" she asked confused.

Kibum ruffled his hair, irritated, and he glared at Minjung. "Good day to you too!" he roared, before stomping back to his horse.

"What's the problem with him?" Minjung muttered. She eyed Sooyeon fawning over Kibum and she looked away, hurt.

*If only I was in her place.* Minjung pouted.

Jaejoong noticed her sad expression and frowned slightly. *Why does she not look happy to be with me? Does she not like me?...Or.. Does she already like Kibum?*