Another one that knows

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PAST

Kibum had just caught up with the rest, his shoulders sagging from Taemin's weight. *Darn this maknae for drinking so much milk! He weighs a ton!* Kibum grumbled.

He dumped Taemin at the nearest grass patch and ran over to Jinki and Jonghyun to snatch his girl back. Minjung was sitting on Jonghyun and Jinki's shoulders when a pair of hands wrapped themselves round her waist and pulled her off, causing her to fall into a warm embrace.

Minjung blinked in surprise. Kibum gave her a pout as he kissed the side of her head. "Don't you dare run off with other men like that again."

Minjung giggled, a warm feeling taking over her sense.

It felt nice to be protected, to feel wanted, to be looked after.

Just when Kibum and Minjung were leaning towards each other for a kiss, a high pitch shriek was heard.

"KIBUM OPPA!!!"

All of them halted. Jinki gulped. "Is that voice who I think it is?" he asked, scared.

A beautiful girl emerged soon after, from a carriage that just arrived and she ran straight to Kibum, pushing Minjung away and clinging onto the Crown Prince's arm.

"Kibum Oppa! Why didn't you tell me you were coming here!" Sooyeon pouted.

Kibum felt faint. This crazy woman followed him all the way here???

The next person that came down of the carriage made Kibum want to pull Minjung back to the Palace once and for all.

Jaejoong smiled brightly when he saw Minjung and he waved enthusiastically. "Minjung ah!" he greeted. "Annyeong Shining Princes!"

"Annyeong Hyung!" They waved back.

"Why are you here?" Kibum asked crudely.

"Sooyeon wanted to come, and Lady Jung didn't want her to travel alone." Jaejoong explained. "And I wanted to join as well." he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"It's okay Jaejoong goon! You're welcomed anytime!" Minjung smiled.

Kibum pursed his lips irritatedly. It was his Hyung alright, but he didn't like how close his Hyung and his girl was. *Aish why are there so many ers around?!!*



"Kibum Oppa let's play in the sea!"

"Kibum Oppa look at the shells I've picked!"

"Kibum Oppa let's go over to that tree!"

Kibum smacked himself mentally. Jinki threw him a sympathetic look, while Kibum went off to tend to Sooyeon's requests.

Minjung puffed her cheeks irritated, seeing her guy being taken away by another girl. Jaejoong looked at her curiously. "Why are you looking at Kibum and Sooyeon so much today?"

Minjung shook her head. "Aniya.. I'm just bored." she pouted.

Jaejoong chuckled and took her hand. "Then let me entertain you. Let's go over there." he pointed.

Minjung nodded and went off with him.

Kibum glanced back and his eyes widened in alarm seeing his girl going off with another man, WITH HER HANDS IN HIS. He gritted his teeth and tried not to scream since he didn't want everyone to know about their relationship yet.

*HYUNGGGGG THAT'S MY GIRL YOU'RE TOUCHING!!!* he screamed in his head, and the imaginary Jaejoong died in his brain at least a hundred times.



The day finally came to an end, too fast for Minjung's liking. She had gotten to know the Shining Princes more.

How Minho looked really charismatic but he can't take defeat.

How Jinki looked dorky when he talks about chicken, but he really just does it to make you laugh.

How Jonghyun may look like a playboy but he really just wants to settle down with a girl.

How Taemin looks so young and immature, wanting banana milk all day, but he just really wants to be regarded with importance and as a man.

Minjung had developed a friendship with all of the Shining Princes. She also had time to spend with Jaejoong, whom she can chat freely and comfortably with.

However fun the day seemed, she didn't get to spend it with Kibum at all! He was hogged by Sooyeon from the second she came down of the carriage and Kibum was still trapped in her room trying to persuade her to sleep alone and not with him.

They were going back the next day and Minjung felt rather disappointed. She sighed softly and went to bed, careful to be quiet so as not to wake the already sleeping Sujin.

Just as she closed her eyes, there came a soft knock on the door. "Princess!!" a voice whispered.

Minjung's eyes snapped opened and her face brightened significantly as she ran to the door.

"Kibu-" Minjung started but her voice was muffled by Kibum's chest as he engulfed in a big hug.

Kibum took a deep whiff of her smell. "I missed you all day Minjung ah." he sighed as he her hair.

Minjung giggled softly. "Didn't you have fun with Sooyeon?"

Kibum scowled. "Don't talk about it." he growled. "You don't know how long I took to persuade her to sleep in her own room and not camp over with me. I'm so tired." he sighed.

Minjung chuckled and patted his cheeks. "Aigoo you're tired?" she cooed. "Seems like your day didn't go that well.

Kibum made a face. "Of course." he pouted. "And you! You spent your day with so many guys!! All the Prince's and even Hyung.. I'm jealous."

Minjung smiled warmly and pecked his lips. "Will this do?" she asked teasingly.

Kibum grinned and shook his head. His arms s round her waist as he pulled her nearer. "One more." he whispered huskily as his lips claimed hers.

Minjung closed her eyes blissfully as she felt Kibum deepening the kiss, his fingers grazing over the soft skin of her cheeks. She sighed in content.

They broke away smiling. "It's late. Go back and rest." Kibum pushed her back into her room she shared with Sujin.

Minjung waved. "Goodnight Kibum."

Kibum nodded and pecked her forehead. "Goodnight princess."

He waited till she closed the door and blew out the candle that lit the room before turning to go.

He halted at his first step and gasped in shock.

"Hyung?"