The rescue

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PRESENT

"Damn that Jessica!" Key roared so loud, other people from neighbouring cars looked at him. "She went to the Louie Vuitton outlet instead of following her mother! DAMN THAT GIRL!"

Taemin peeked over at the iPhone. "Hey. This is located near the Daejeon Train Station as well. Maybe Jessica went shopping after Minjung was kidnapped. Maybe Minjung is located somewhere near."

"YOU'RE OUR NEXT DETECTIVE TAEMIN!!" Jonghyun ruffled the maknae's hair. "I'm so proud of you!"

"Buy Minnie Banana Milk later then!" Taemin squealed.

"Go around there now. I need to find my baby princess immediately!" Key growled, forcing Onew to step hard on the oil pedal.

 

"What do you think you are doing, Jaejoong?" Aung Jung's eyes turned into slits.

Jaejoong frowned. He held out his tied up wrists. "What is the meaning of this?" Jaejoong growled. "We were partners!"

"Until you decided to let our hostage free." Aung Jung spat. "I'll not allow this to happen. Jessica has to be the next heiress for the Kim's inheritance."

Jaejoong's eyes grew wide. "So now you're kidnapping me as well? I'll tell Abeoji and all your hope of getting the company will be gone!" he threatened.

Aunt Jung laughed. "What makes you think you have a chance to talk to your Abeoji ever again?" she snarled. Jaejoong gasped. "You mean.."

"I never was intending to let this Minjung girl go off with you anyway." Aunt Jung snickered. "She's going to be an obstacle in Jessica and Key's relationship. I was planning to send her off to somewhere isolated and end her life. Since you're here, I'll let you go with the girl you love. Together forever in the Netherworld."

Jaejoong glared. "You're horrifying." he snapped. "."

Aunt Jung shrugged. "Say whatever you want to. It won't affect me. Say goodbye to your life soon." she walked away.

Jaejoong and Minjung exchanged glances. *Now what?*

 

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE!!!" Key screamed, running down the blocks of old building, knocking on every door. The man at the door, blinked, and shut the door immediately.

"Calm down Key! This isn't going to work if you act like this." Jonghyun persuaded.

All of a sudden, a man ran in Key's direction and knocked into the latter. Both of them fell on the floor. "Uh sorry." the man muttered, getting up.

Key's eyes widened when he saw the man's face. It was the same face of the man who helped him find Minjung 500 years ago.

"Jaewook?"

The man froze. "You know me?" he said slowly.

Key grabbed both of Jaewook's shoulders. "You ran away again didn't you! Your conscience told you so!" Key screamed. "TELL ME WHERE IS MY GIRLFRIEND RIGHT NOW!"

Jaewook blinked. "You're Key?"

"YES SO TELL ME WHERE MY GIRL IS RIGHT NOW!" Key shook Jaewook hard. Jaewook gulped. He had run away again, his conscience eating him up like 500 years ago.

"Alright. I'll tell you where she is."

 

The four buff men were reduced to three after Jaewook ran away, but it didn't deter Aunt Jung from her plans.

"You called your father already didn't you?" Aunt Jung smirked. "Now we have to get out of here before your father's men get here."

The three men pulled Minjung and Jaejoong up, and pushed them out of the door. Jaejoong bit his lips. *This is all my fault. If only I wasn't blinded by jealousy.*

All of a sudden, two groups of people ran towards them.

The group on the left were a group of highly trained professionals dressed in black suits, holding guns, coming to take Key back.

On the left, SHINee and Jaewook were rushing here before Jaejoong and MInjung were fetched away.

"KEY OPPA!!" Minjung squealed, relief washing over her.

Key brightened, seeing his girlfriend still alive and well. He saw his father's men coming in from the other side. He smirked. *The time's just right.*

"I'm KEY! I'll go with you if you do what I say!" Key roared.

The group of men immediately nodded. Key smirked at the terrifed Aunt Jung. "TAKE THEM DOWN!" Key ordered.

The men rushed over and fought the three burly men that were holding MInjung and Jaejoong hostage. Key grabbed a skewer and attacked the men with rage and fury, adding in to the violence.

The rest of SHINee jumped in excitement, each grabbing a kitchen cooking utensil and stabbing the men with them.

"How dare you kidnap sister in law!" Taemin squealed and poked one of the men in the chest with a saucepan.

"Key Oppa!" Minjung squealed. Key softened and ran over to her. "Baby princess!" he heaved a sigh of relief, hugging her tightly.

Aunt Jung scowled. Her plan was going down and things sure didn't look good.

She grabbed a pocket knife and ran towards Minjung. She was going to get rid of the girl no matter what.

Jaejoong's eyes widened and he blocked her attack with his body. "Ugh." he winched as the knife penetrated through his shoulder blade.

Minjung and Key spun round. "JAEJOONG HYUNG/OPPA!"

Key glared at Aunt Jung. "Oh no you didn't." he snarled and knocked his Aunt unconscious with the Teapot he grabbed from Jonghyun.

 

---

Hi my dear readers! I'd like some help. I'm having troubles deciding on who should be in my next fic, so can you guys please answer this poll?

(I didn't include SHINee because they'll be in the fic already. It's confirmed.)

http://micropoll.com/t/KEt4cZF2kt

Thank you :D