Cute or not

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

"Woah!" Minjung squealed as the Angry Bird flew to the other side of the screen, knocking down the pigs.

"This is so cool!" She squealed, her eyes shining.

Key chuckled silently to himself. *She must have been living in the mountains for all these time.*

"Awwww!" Minjung pouted as her last Angry Bird missed the pig and she failed the level.

"Let's try again!" Minjung clapped her hands and wanted to press the retry button when the iPad was snatched away.

"Yah!" she glared at Key.

Key scoffed at her. "Yah! This is mine anyway!" he protested. "And anyway we are here to do the project! Not play Angry Birds."

Minjung nodded grudgingly, the pout never leaving her lips. Key chuckled. *She kind of looks like the Angry Bird when she does that*

"Fine fine I'll let you play with it once we are done okay?" Key gave in.

"Okay!" Minjung brightened and grabbed at her history books hurriedly. "Where do we start?" she asked, flipping the pages.



"Yah!" Minjung cried. "Why aren't you helping me? I'm the only one doing all the work!"

Minjung was cutting out some colored paper and jotting down important things to note about Prince Kim Kibum while the Almighty Diva was playing with his iPhone while watching her.

"Aww i missed!" Key cursed as he failed the level again.

"Yah!" Minjung burst, irritated that she wasn't getting the help she deserved and more so that he was playing the game she wanted to play.

Key looked up at her. "What's wrong?" he asked innocently. "I provided the iPad, and I'm giving you an incentive of playing Angry Birds after you finish with it! I've done my part!"

"This is a group task you diva!" Minjung snapped.

"And I'm making you do it Nerd Girl." Key smiled. "Just do it or you'll never get to play with your Angry Birds."

Minjung pouted, wanting to abandon this project once and for all. But the temptation of those Angry Birds were to hard to resist and she found herself googling on Prince Kim Kibum in no time.

"Prince Kim Kibum, was Crown Prince but did not take over the throne in the end. It was given to his elder brother Prince Jaejoong." Minjung read.

She brightened. "Woah did you hear that? The prince had a brother called Jaejoong as well!" she exclaimed. "I bet that Jaejoong was better than the Crown Prince."

Key scowled. "No way. All Kim Kibum's in the world are better."

Minjung pouted at him and continued reading. "He was to make a great ruler, and all officials in court had thought so. However, it remains unknown as to why Prince Kibum lived such a sad life. The later part of his life was noted to be full of angst and he quarreled with the King and Queen constantly. He was later declared to die of food poisoning at the young age of 20."

"Wow sad life." Minjung commented. "I wonder what went wrong." she asked thoughtfully.

"He must have met a jinx of a Palace Maid like you that jinxed his life!" Key guffawed.



"Yes!!! I finally passed this level after 3 hours!" Key punched the air. "Yah Nerd Gir-" he stopped.

Minjung was lying against the box/study desk and her eyes were closed, sleeping soundly. Key crept near her, wanting to but he couldn't bear to wake her.

Her chest was rising up and down slowly, and her lashes were long and curled, making a great contrast to her fair soft skin. Her pink lips were luscious and kissable, and her cheeks a rosy red.

Key softened as he brushed her bangs out of her face. *She looks quite cute to be honest.*

Realizing what he thought, he mentally slapped himself. *What did you just think Key? You did not just think Nerd Girl was cute!*

He glared at the sleeping figure. *She's the four eyed spec Nerd Girl!!!!*

He took the unfinished project from Minjung's hand and proceeded to complete it himself.



"Hyung I'm home." Key announced as he walked into the house with the project all done.

"Wow what's that?" Jaejoong asked. "A project? My dongsaeng Key actually doing a project? I must take a look!"

"Pffft!" Key scoffed but he held the board out for Jaejoong to see, proudly. It was after all his and Minjung's combined efforts.

"Not bad." Jaejoong nodded. "This would get you an A safely."

"Psssh of course!" Key snortled. "It's by Almighty! Although Nerd Girl had some part in it, but Almighty will bring the work to greater heights!"

"Nerd Girl?" Jaejoong raised his brows. His eyes fell on the names on their project. "Kim Kibum and Han Minjung? You mean Nerd Girl is Han Minjung?" he yelped.

"Yeah." Key nodded, confused at his hyung's large reaction. "You know her?"

Jaejoong nodded. "Yeah. She works at the bookstore right?" he smiled dreamily to himself. "She's cute."

Key scowled unconsciously and dug his fingers deep into the couch. "I'm planning to give this book to her too." Jaejoong waved a book. "She's kind of nerdy but she's still insanely cute. That's what I like about her."

Jaejoong went off, oblivious, while the diva stood at his place, fuming.

*That Nerd Girl! Since when did she know so many guys?* he fumed. *Me and Hyung! Just one guy would do in her life! And that's me!*

He looked at the direction Jaejoong went off in. "And cute?" he echoed. "No way is Nerd Girl cute now! No way no way..." he grumbled.