Elope II

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PRESENT

Key opened his eyes, and for the first time, he awoke smiling.

There were many of these strange dreams for the past month.

Snippets of the Prince and the Maid arguing. Snapshots of the Prince and the Maid playing tricks on each other. Short scenes of the Prince and the Maid getting closer and falling in love.

At first he was wary of what the dreams meant, especially cautious since there were a lot of similarities between the characters involved and him.

But somewhere along the way, Key began recollecting the memories he and Minjung had. He had to admit the story of the Prince and the Maid were really similar to his.

He began to rely on his dreams to tell him what to do.

And that was what happened. Key rushed downstairs and made the chauffeur start the car.

"You going so early?" Mr Kim raised his brows.

Key nodded. He turned to the servant. "Call all the SHINee members. Say that I want... Err to have a group breakfast at the cafe. Call now."

Mr Kim shrugged. It was just breakfast. "Make sure you don't meet that girl alright?"

Key rolled his eyes. "Alright alright. Sheesh."

He met with the SHINee members at the cafe in fifteen minutes with all of them gathered round the table. "What's up? You want to meet us?" Onew asked while chomping down his chicken. "I thought you would want to meet Minjung instead."

Key nodded. "I do want to meet her, help me sneak her to the rooftop later. But that's besides the point." he shook his head. "I need help. I want to elope with Minjung."

The rest of the SHINee members looked at him, their mouths agape. "Eh?" Taemin squeaked. "Aaahhh lllloooowwwwpp?" he blinked.

"You really mean it?" Minho asked. "You really want to leave this place?"

Key nodded. "If Minjung agrees. Its the only way. I have to do this. And I need all of you to help me."

Onew nodded. "Fine. We'll help you. Just make sure you don't break contact with us okay?" he punched Key's shoulder.

Key smiled and nodded. "Promise."

"Anyway how did you think of this idea anyway?" Jonghyun asked interested.

Key rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "A dream." he mumbled. The others looked at him curiously, wanting him to elaborate. Key sighed and began telling them the whole story.



Minjung changed into the extra outfit Taemin brought for her. It was the exact same thing Taemin was wearing, and with a beanie, anyone would have thought Minjung was Taemin.

She crept up the stairs quietly and reached the rooftop. The bodyguards were standing beside Key, looking at Minjung critically.

"Aish can't you see he's just Taemin!" Key exclaimed, going to Minjung and burying her head in his chest. He patted her head and hid her face. "Don't cry Taemin, that Noona was a bad choice anyway."

Minjung took the hint and pretended to cry. Key shot the bodyguards a look. "Just go alright. I'm sure Taemin doesn't want other people to see him like this."

The bodyguards nodded sheepishly and left. Key crept after them and closed the door to the rooftop immediately.

He turned around and hugged Minjung immediately. "Baby I missed you so much." he sighed.

Minjung nodded and hugged him back. "When was the last time we met? Last week?"

Key frowned. "No. It was a week and two days." he pouted. "I hate this. I can't even meet you when I want to."

Minjung smiled. "It's okay. You can see me now right?" she beamed.

Key chuckled and pulled her close. "Baby, I have something important to ask you." he said softly. "Baby, do you want to be with me forever?"

Minjung giggled at the sudden question. "Of course Key! I want to be with you forever and ever." she smiled.

Key chuckled and tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear. "Then," he intertwined their fingers together. "Do you want to elope with me?"

"Elope?" Minjung blinked.

"Elope." Key nodded. "We can go somewhere far away where there's only you and me, and no one know I'm the Kim Heir. We can be together as long as we want to. Are you willing baby?"

Minjung softened. "But then you'll have to leave everything here. Your status, your wealth, your friends, your everything." she protested.

Key smiled down at her. "And I'll have you instead." he whispered against her forehead. "Isn't this better? I'm more than willing to sacrifice everything for you."

"Oppa..." Minjung's vision blurred from the tears gathering behind her eyes.

"So will you go with me baby?" Key asked softly, his breath hitched. "You won't be able to study in such a good school anymore and you won't meet Sujin, you won't be able to-"

"Yes." Minjung hugged him. "Yes I'm willing. I'll go with you Key Oppa. I'll go wherever you go."

Key smiled brightly and hugged her tight. *Now all that's left is the part where we elope.*