Little Mr Jealous

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PAST

The door opened all of a sudden to reveal a very surprised Jaejoong. His eyes widened when he saw Minjung lying on top of Kibum.

"Oh Sesange." he turned red and looked away. *What is Minjung doing here and lying on top of Kibum!!!*

Minjung scrambled off Kibum, her face totally red. "Oh this is embarrassing." she muttered, dusting her skirt.

She shot a glare at Kibum. "It's all your fault!"

Kibum rolled his eyes. "What ever you say Meat Bun Girl."

Jaejoong's eyes widened. "Minjung is your Meat Bun Girl?" je gaped.

Kibum's eyes widened too. "You know Meat Bun Girl, Hyung?"

Now it was Mjnjung's eyes' turn to widen. "Wait!" she yelped. "Jaejoong goon is your Hyung?!"

...

"I can't believe you're his brother!" Minjung stared at both princes wide eyed. "You two are so different!"

"Yeah. I'm much hotter right?" Kibum asked.

Minjung rolled her eyes. "No Jerkface. Jaejoong goon is so kind and helpful, while you're a jerk."

"Yah!" Kibum pouted.

Jaejoong chuckled. "I can't believe you're the palace maid Kibum was complaining about was Minjung!"

"And I can't believe you two know each other." Kibum muttered under his breath. He turned to Jaejoong coldly. "Why did you come in Hyung?"

"I just wanted to visit my brother and discuss some poetry with him." Jaejoong shrugged.

Jaejoong glanced at Minjung meaningfully. "But I guess I found someone better. Minjung is really educated in poetry too."

Kibum scowled. *Yeah right.*

"I brought a new book here today." Jaejoong continued, bringing out a new book.

"Woah!" Minjung's eyes lit up. "This is so cool!" she looked at Jaejoong pleadingly. "Can I read a little? Just one page will do!"

Kibum narrowed his eyes at her. *Who is she acting cute for?!?!*

Jaejoong chuckled. "Of course it's okay. Let's go for a walk in the garden and discuss this book in detail."

"Okay!" Minjung hopped up.

Both of them prepared to walk out when Kibum growled in a cold voice. "Yah that's my personal maid you're bringing away."

Jaejoong halted and looked back at his brother. "But you aren't doing anything that needs her now right? And I don't think you want to come with us."

"Who says so?" Kibum protested and ran to them hurriedly. "I'm going." he said firmly and swung his arm around Jaejoong's shoulder. "Let's go."

Minjung pouted and followed along. Kibum tried to engage Jaejoong in a conversation, not letting the latter have any chance of turning back to talk to Minjung.

Minjung puffed her cheeks, bored. Kibum glanced back at her and stuck out his tongue.

Minjung scowled. *Jerk.*

Jaejoong struggled out of Kibum's firm grip and smiled warmly at Minjung. "Minjung ah, you want to read the book? It's pretty good even though I haven't finished it."

Minjung brightened and ran to his side. "Really?" she asked. "What is this book about?"

"Well generally, the author focuses on issues such as..." Jaejoong started. Kibum tried understanding their conversation but not a word made sense.

*Aish I should have used more time on poems instead of clothes.* Kibum grumbled in his mind.

He ran in front of Jaejoong and Minjung. "Wow the weather is so nice today huh?" he exclaimed loudly.

He raised his brows when both of them showed no response.

"So did the author support his viewpoint?" Minjung asked. "From what I know..."

Kibum scowled at her. "Hey don't you two feel hungry yet?" he rubbed his belly.

"Hmmm I think he did support his point though, at page 212..." Jaejoong continued.

Kibum frowned deeply and his glare drilled holes into Minjung's back.

"She's so going to get it for ignoring the Crown Prince." Kibum muttered.