Tracking

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PRESENT

Minjung opened her eyes slowly, blinking several times to focus her sight. She looked around, confused in the unfamiliar environment.

"Where am I?" she muttered.

She heard heels clicking, someone walking nearer. Intuition told her to close her eyes and pretend to be faint again, and she laid down again, seemingly knocked out.

"Umma, now that we've gotten her, what are we going to do?" A sweet high pitched voice asked.

Minjung jerked slightly. She knew this voice anywhere. This voice that would always call HER Key Oppa in that incessantly sweet voice, pissing the hell out of our dear Minjung.

*Jessica.* Minjung scowled. *She kidnapped me?*

"We're going to get rid of her." An older woman laughed. "That Jaejoong, he's just as blind as Key. Why would he want such a girl like her? Whatever. For you to be the Heiress to the Kim's inheritance, you've got to be Key's wife. And the only way is to get rid of her."

"What do you mean get rid of her?" Jessica asked, confused. "I thought we were going to give her up to Jaejoong so that he can have her and I can have Key Oppa."

The older woman scoffed. "Are you serious? Do you think Key would just resign to fate like that and marry you if he knew his hyung had his girl? He would do anything to get Minjung back. We can't leave MInjung around people Key knows, Jessica. Key will get to her some way or another."

"Then you are saying..." Jessica shuddered.

"We kill her."

Minjung froze, her heart stopping momentarily. *K-k-kill me? Just like that?* Fear took over her and she tried hard not to tremble.

"K-k-kill her?" Jessica stuttered. "What are you talking about umma? This is the 21st century! Not the Joseon Dynasty where you can kill people off and others won't know! The cops would get us somehow!"

"Don't worry Jessica." The elder woman assured. "We will bring her away to some far away country and get rid of her there. If you're so sympathetic of her life, maybe we can send her off to be a e. But I prefer finishing her off once and for all, that's the only way to make sure Key would choose you."

"But this is a human life we're talking about!" Jessica protested. She glanced at Minjung, biting her lips. "And what would Jaejoong Oppa say? He's coming here soon."

The elder woman stood up and Minjung heard heels clicking. "Let that foolish boy have some time with her. After that, we'll send her off without Jaejoong knowing. Just trust me Jessica, and you'll have as many designer bags as you want to."

Jessica nodded and went off with her mother.

Minjung shuddered in fear. *So this is a plot by Jessica, her mom, and also...Jaejoong? Although he didn't want to hurt me, he just wanted to keep me for himself, but.. this is lowdown.*

"Key.. come save me please." Minjung whispered.

 

Key got into Onew's car, turning to his fellow members squished up in the back seat. "Minjung's kidnapped. I don't know where she's being brought to." Key said worriedly.

"Chill key." Minho comforted. "I'm sure she's still fine."

Key frowned. "She may be fine now, but if I'm late again..." he closed his eyes regretfully. *I won't spare myself either.*

"How are we going to defeat those buff men that they employed?" Jonghyun scratched his head.

Onew smirked and pulled out a bag of... cooking utensils.

grunka--piece-kitchen-utensil-set__44025

"What the hell?" Key rolled his eyes. "Instead of knives you got these? For your information they're in the same kitchen."

Onew pouted. "At least I thought of bringing these! And knives are too dangerous! What if we kill them or something?"

Key scoffed. *I don't mind killing them for hurting my girl.*

"Yah. The question now is how do we find out where Minjung is now!" Minho cut in.

All of them frowned, stunned.

"Track Jessica noona's cellphone." Taemin chirped.

All of them turned to look at the maknae in awe. Taemin shrugged. "Key hyung said that Jessica, her mother and Jaejoong are responsible. But Jaejoong hyung was just at Key hyung's house, stopping him, so this means that he hasn't reached the hostage spot yet. This means that the odds of Jessica and her mother being there are much higher."

Minho's jaw was on the floor. Which was quite an incredible feat considering how talll he was.

"How did you know all that?" Onew asked, completely dumbfounded.

Taemin rolled his eyes cutely. "If only hyung had been surfing the net and watching some law documentaries like I was, when you were eating your chicken, you would have learnt more."

Onew scoffed. "Whatever. I don't regret my time spent on chicken." he pouted.

Key snatched Jonghyun's iphone and began downloading a GPS tracking appilcation immediately. Beads of perspiration broke out on his forehead. "Come on.. download faster." he mumbled anxiously.

"Come on Key. Don't worry. I'm sure they won't do anything bad to her." Minho comforted. "They probably just wanted to stop you and Minjung from eloping."

Key glared at the flaming charisma. "You don't understand. Jaejoong may not want to hurt her, but that Aunt Jung. She's wicked. She killed Minjung once and she won't hesitate to do it again. I'll be a failed lover if I fail this time again."

All of the SHINee members looked at him, confused. "Why are you talking like it happened before?" Jonghyun blinked.

Key cursed himself. He didn't have time to explain. It wasn't necessary.

"Oh look! It's been downloaded already!" Key shrieked and began tracking where Jessica was.