I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PAST

Minjung winced slightly as she bent down to pick up the bucket of water. Her wounds on her back were healing fast because of the herbal ointment Kibum gave her, but it still hurt.

"That ointment is a miracle worker." she mumbled. "But I thought all herbs in the Palace are only meant for the Royals. Is it even allowed for a maid like me to use it?"

She shrugged. *I don't think that jerk will do anything against the rules for me anyway.*

She pulled the bucket of water along with her, trying not to use the muscles on her shoulder blades, because it was where it hurt the most. However, it was perpetually impossible and Minjung had to push the bucket with her legs.

"You need help?" a hand came and carried the bucket from Minjung.

Minjung looked up, surprised. It was Jaejoong, smiling brightly at her presence. Minjung's mouth formed an "O" when she saw who it was.

*Cute as ever.* Jaejoong chuckled inwardly.

"Prince Jaejoong!" she squealed. She realized what she just did and she cleared .

"I mean." she bowed respectfully. "Annyeonghaseyo Prince Jaejoong."

Jaejoong chuckled again. "No need to be so formal around me. Just call me Jaejoong goon will do."

Minjung nodded happily. "Jaejoong goon!" she chirped. "I can take the bucket don't you worry." she tried taking it back from him.

Jaejoong hid it behind his back. "Yah. If you could carry it you wouldn't be pushing it with your legs." he reasoned. "Are you hurt anywhere? You look like you're in pain."

Minjung bit her lips. "Just a little... But its okay! Cause I have this ointment and it works wonders!" she took out the herbal ointment Kibum gave her and flashed it excitedly.

Jaejoong's brows raised. *Herbal ointment? How did she get that?*

He shrugged it off, as the more worrying matter of her injury nagged at his heart. "What happened?" he asked worriedly. "Why were you hurt? Are you okay?"

Minjung smiled and nodded. "I'm fine now. It just happened because of a prank but it's okay. I forgive him."

"Him?" Jaejoong blinked.

"Just another jerk." Minjung smiled to herself. "Seriously, you wouldn't have known he was a royal because he's such a jerk! But actually... He has a heart. He's not that bad."

Jaejoong cringed slightly at her bright smile. *Who is it? Which prince is she talking about.*

"HAN MINJUNG! Is the water here yet?"

Minjung gasped. "Oh no!" she yelped and took the bucket of water from Jaejoong's hands. "Thanks but no thanks. ICANN manage. I'll get back to work Jaejoong goon!" she waved cheerfully and pushed the bucket away.

Jaejoong chuckled to himself, seeing her clumsy behavior. *I'm smiling so much more when I'm around her.*



"Did you hear?" one of the maid's asked. "I saw Minjung talking to a royal!"

Kibum froze when he heard meat bun girl's name andhe hid behind the wall. Damn. The crown prince has been doing this too frequently because of that girl.

*They must be talking about me!* he smiled gleefully.

"Who?" the second maid asked. "Crown Prince?"

The first maid shook her head. "No not the crown prince. I don't know who it is since I don't work at his chamber. But he was wearing the clothes for royals."

"I wonder how Minjung got to know him." the second maid asked thoughtfully.

"I don't know either." the first maid shrugged. "But this one is so handsome! He looks so perfect! Just like he just walked out from my dreams!"

Kibum frowned. *Which royal looks like that?*

"Even better looking than Crown Prince?" the second maid pressed on.

"Of course!" The first maid exclaimed. "He was so good looking! And he even helped Minjung to take her bucket of water since she was a still hurt from the caning. How romantic!" she swooned.

The second maid sighed as well. "How I wish I was Minjung too. Such a hot guy paying her attention; and even the Crown Prince pays her attention!"

Kibum narrowed his eyes and clenched his fists. He heard enough.

*So all the time she was just trying to get my attention?* Kibum raged. *And now she's flirting with another royal! How dare she!*

"." Kibum muttered angrily.