On a trip with the Shining Princes

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PAST

The next few days passed with Kibum and Minjung snuggling in the room, reading together.

Kibum had used studying as an excuse and told Sooyeon not to bother him. Even the insistent princess had to listen to the Crown Prince once in a while.

Kibum felt happier than he had ever been in his life. Being with Minjung, just the fact that she was beside him, it was enough to make countless butterflies flutter in his stomach.

He knew he was neglecting his work and studies. How do you expect him to read a single word when he was hugging his girl like that?

But he was contented.

Kibum and Minjung were reading as usual one day, and Kibum just went into one of his daydreams, staring at her while she read.

Suddenly, the door sprang open without warning and in came four handsome men.

"Yo Crown Prince we're to..." Jonghyun faltered, seeing Kibum and Minjung cuddling together.

"Yah what happened let me se..." Jinki too halted and stopped at the door.

Minho poked his head in and his eyes widened, seeing his Hyung and another girl. "DON'T YOU DARE COME IN LEE TAEMIN! This is not suitable for people less than 3 years old!!" he shrieked.

Minjung scrambled off Kibum in a flash, red in the face and stood at the side respectfully. *Oh my god oh my god oh my goddddd...*

"What was happening here...?" Jonghyun asked with raised brows. "Is she why you aren't coming over to meet us anymore? Huh?"

Kibum twisted his lips guiltily. "Ahehehe caught." he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Come in and let me introduce you guys." Kibum beckoned. He stood in between the Shining Princes and Minjung.

"These, are my best friends, the Shining Princes of the North, South, East, West Chambers." Kibum gestured. "Jinki, Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin."

Minjung nodded. She had heard of them before but she hadn't had the chance to meet them.

"And this." Kibum smirked, pulling Minjung towards him by her waist. "This is my girl, my princess, the future Queen of your country, Han Minjung, currently my Personal Maid."

Minjung blushed pink and waved awkwardly. "Annyeonghaseyo." she bowed.

"She's rather cute." Minho observed. He shot a look at Kibum. "Hyung I knew something was wrong when you paid so much attention to a girl!! Hehe now she's YOUR girl huh?"

"But Hyung!!" Taemin pouted. "I missed you so much these few days! You never came to meet us anymore! All because of pretty Noona!!"

"Sorry guys, my princess is more important!" Kibum smirked and sneaked a kiss on Minjung's cheek.

"Ugh too gross." Jinki gagged. He sat down on a chair and his face brightened. "Yah! You wanna go on a trip?"

"A trip?" the rest of them chorused.

Jinki nodded. "We haven't had time to spend together, and we also want to know your girl better." Jinki smiled at Minjung. "And we're sick of Palace life. Why don't we go on a trip?"

Kibum clapped. "That's such a great idea Hyung!!" he cheered. He turned to Minjung and twirled her around. "Let's go on our Honeymoon!"

"We're not even married." Minjung rolled her eyes. "And I don't know if I can go... There are duties for us maids..."

Kibum pouted. "Who dares to say no when it's the crown prince that ordered?" he fumed. "I don't care I want to bring you along! Pleaseeeeee my princess? You can bring another friend if you want to!" he begged.

Minjung nodded hesitantly. "Okay then."

Kibum smiled in triumph and turned back to the others, only to find them dumbfounded and staring at him with their mouths agape.

"Is that really Kibum Hyung?" Taemin squeaked.

"He pleaded." Jinki stated, unable to believe his ears.

"He used aegyo." Minho shook his head to forget the horrifying image.

"He pouted and begged and whined!" Jonghyun bawled, obviously disturbed.

...

"GIVE US BACK OUR NORMAL KIBUM HYUNG!!" they pleaded in chorus.

Kibum laughed and rested his chin on Minjung's shoulder. "Too bad. Your Kibum Hyung is all romantic now because of his dear princess~" he beamed cutely.

"Ugh. This is a nightmare." Jonghyun paled.