Mouth to mouth! Not Kiss!

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PRESENT

Minjung opened her eyes weakly and found herself staring at her hard, wet chest. She blinked, confused.

"Hey Hyung let her go. She's got to breath." Minho advised, slightly amused by his hyung's lovesick actions.

Key let Minjung go immediately and straightened himself, pretending to be nonchalant. "You're awake." he tried to make his voice as cold as possible, and a slight tremble of relief escaped Minjung's ears.

Minjung nodded weakly and squinted at them. "I thought I died." she whispered.

Key softened. *She must have really been frightened.*

Yoochun went over to her and passed her a towel. "Dry up or you'll be sick Minjung ah." he patted her wet hair. "What's important is that you're alive after Key performed the mouth to mouth resuscitation."

Minjung froze. Key backed away immediately. *Oh .*

Her eyes grew large in surprise and she pointed a finger at Key. "You!!! You performed m-m-mouth to m-mouth?" she stuttered and covered her lips.

Key pretended to be calm, but his red ears gave him away. "Shouldn't you be grateful? I saved you."

Minjung nodded. "I'm grateful." she admitted. But she looked up at him frowning. "But you didn't have to steal my first kiss too you ert!!!!" she screamed.

"That's your first kiss?" Key began smiling.

"That's besides the point." Amber rolled her eyes.

"Gaaahhh!!" Minjung screamed in despair. "My first kiss is supposed to be with someone i love who loves me back!"

"It's not a kiss, it's mouth to mouth." Key convinced, feeling fluttery himself.

"It's a kiss!!" Minjung protested.

"It's not!" Key stared back.

"It is!" Minjung insisted.

"It's not!" Key ordered. "And if you insist it is, I'll kiss you for real to shut you up!"

Minjung zipper immediately while the girls shuffled her in to change into dry clothes.

Key heaved a sigh of relief. *! That was my first kiss too!* he twisted his lips slightly.

Minho smirked at him. "So how does her lips feel?" he snickered. "Soft? Addictive?"

Key scowled. "Yah." he growled.

"I bet you're disappointed Minjung didn't say anything more." Minho continued. "Or you'll have a chance to kiss her again!"

"CHOI MINHO!!" Key roared and ran after his dongsaeng.



Key's jaw practically dropped on the floor when Minjung came out, changing into fresh dry clothes.

She didn't bring any extra clothes, so she borrowed Krystal's dress and contacts. She looked fresh and young, the flowing dress emphasizing her innocence and child like behavior.

*She doesn't look anything like a nerd at all.* Key gaped.

Yoochun smiled widely and went up to her. "You look great." he praised. "You should wear like this often." he praised.

Minjung blushed slightly. "Thanks." she nodded.

L.Joe noticed Key staring and nudged him. "Yah. Just confess already if you like her so much." he teased.

Key shot him a glare. "Do I look crazy to you?" he spat.

"In self denial I see." L.Joe mumbled, smiling. The naughty hottie decided to make the self denial Diva wake up to his feelings.

He walked over to Minjung and slung one arm around her. "You look gorgeous Minjung!" he praised flirtatiously.

Minjung blushed again. Key was glaring so hard, he could feel his eyes popping out of their sockets any moment.

"Too bad I'm going back to America soon," L.Joe sighed dramatically. "Or I'll ask you to be my girlfriend!"

Minjung reddened even more. Key clenched his fists. *What is this guy doing?*

L.Joe smirked and rested his chin on her shoulder. "On second thoughts," he continued. "A long distance relationship with someone so beautiful doesn't sound that bad either."

Key's eyes widened. *Can it be that he's acting like that because I said I didn't like her?*

He growled. *But I'm not letting her belong to anyone else.*

He marched forward and pushed L.Joe away. "Han Minjung!" he said coldly. "Go get me a glass of water!"

Minjung puffed her cheeks. "Get it yourself!" she pouted.

"Yeah get it yourself and don't bother my future girlfriend." L.Joe smirked.

Key fumed and clenched his fists tight to not punch L.Joe right there. "Just get it for me." he growled. "I saved your life didn't I?"

"But that was because you asked me to get a can of Green Tea..." Minjung mumbled.

Key threw her a glare and she surrendered. "Yeah yeah. Water coming." she stuck her tongue out and went off.

Key grinned happily at how she's finally far from L.Joe.

L.Joe smirked. "So what's that about you being crazy?"