Hiding under the table

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PRESENT

Key leaned his forehead against hers and smiled, a foolish love sick puppy smile.

"I love you too, Kim Kibum." Minjung whispered.

Key felt fireworks exploding in his heart and he brought his lips on hers to claim that little piece of heaven once again.

------------------------------------

Key smiled foolishly to himself as he deepened the kiss, taking in every little detail of the kiss. It seemed as if his senses were working overtime, noticing every little detail, noting how Minjung's heart was pounding against her chest just like his was.

He wanted this moment to stay forever. Forever and ever until the next forever begins.

He doesn't want it to end.

The lack of air forced him to part his lips from Minjung, making him unknowingly disappointed.

But the flushed expression on Minjung's face made up for everything. He chuckled softly and caressed her cheek. "You're blushing." he observed.

Minjung flushed ever redder and she slapped his arm. Key dodged her attack and cuddled her. "Never thought I would live to the day to see Han Minjung blushing." he joked. "And it's because of the Almightly Key!"

"Pssshhh show off." Minjung scoffed.

Just then, someone called from outside the tent. "Hello!! Is the fortune telling witch inside? I want to ask something!"

Key and Minjung looked at each other alarmed. Minjung scrambled to the seat and pushed Key below the table. Key knocked his head on the table and it wobbled dangerously, almost making the crystal ball roll off.

"Yes! I'm here come in!" Minjung shrieked as she held on to the ball.

A girl came in and Minjung's eyes widened when she realised who it was, and she held on to the hood and covered her face as much as possible.

The blonde girl sat down and pursed her lips urgently. "You sure you're accurate right, witch?" Jessica asked.

Minjung nodded stiffly. *OH MY GOD why is Jessica here?*

Key's heart was pounding hard and he saw Jessica's feet just by his face. Her pink sparkly shoes glittered in the dark and Key wrinkled his nose, shuffling away slowly nearer to Minjung.

Minjung felt Key coming closer and she kicked him lightly. Key puffed his cheeks and leant his head against her lap under the table. Minjung's eyes widened and she tried hard not to show any signs of anxiety.

"You know," Jessica started seriously. "I want to make this guy fall for me. I want Key to like me. I'm already so hot and pretty and I don't understand why he just doesn't like me back. Can you help me see into his mind what type of girls he likes?"

Minjung froze. *How am I supposed to answer this?*

Key looked up at her cheekily, waiting for her answer. *I wonder what she'll say. As long as she describes herself, it would be accurate.* he chuckled.

"Errr... okay.." Minjung waved her hands in front of the crystal ball like she was performing some spell and Jessica's large eyes fixed on her hopefully. "Tell me what type of girls Key likes...."

Kibum had to cover his hand on his mouth to not laugh out loud at how ridiculous his girlfriend looked. *Cute.* he grinned.

"So? What type of girls does he like?" Jessica asked anxiously. "I'll go under the knife to be the girl he likes."

Minjung's eyes widened. *Go under the knife? That's too serious!*

"UHHH NONEED!!!" Minjung shrieked, making Jessica's eyes round in confusion. MInjung cleared and spoke in a magical slow voice. "There's no need go under the knife. You're already close to the type Key likes~~ He likes y, pretty, blonde girls like you that likes pink~~" Minjung blabbered.

Key frowned. *What the hell is she talking about?!*

"Then why doesn't he show interest in me?" Jessica pouted.

Minjung bit her lips. "Err. Because he is ... SHY!" she concluded. "He is embarrassed to show his feelings so he pretends to EEEKKKKK!!!"

Key could not bear the conversation any longer and he emerged from under the table. Jessica's eyes widened in shock as she saw the Diva smirking at her. Oh god she just disgraced herself didn't she.

"Key Oppa! What are you doing here?" Jessica asked, her face pale.

Key puffed his cheeks and pulled Minjung up from her chair. "Why can't I be here?" he asked defiantly. "I'm here with my girlfriend." Minjung covered her face in her hands, embarrassed.

"Girlfriend?" Jessica gasped.

Key nodded proudly and pulled the hood of Minjung. Jessica frowned when she saw who it was. "So your girlfriend is Minjung? You can do better Key Oppa! Just choose me!" Jessica pouted.

Key rolled his eyes. "No way." he scoffed. "I wanted to just hide under that table and wait till you go, but my modest girlfriend just told you nonsense that I don't want you to believe in. The type of girl I like isn't like you at all Jessica."

He smiled down at Minjung. "It's her." he grinned. "I love everything about her. Everything from head to toe. I love the way she gets pissed, I love the way she smiles. I love her stubborn character, I love the way she doesn't give up easily. I love the way she's modest and I love the way she makes my heart race fast."

He shot a look at Jessica who was speechless and gaping at them. "So there. This is my ideal type." he gestured to Minjung. "Even if you go under the knife to change your looks, I won't like you Jessica. Cause you aren't Minjung. So just give up."

Jessica looked like she was ready to cry. "But Oppa~"

"Be a good girl and get out of this tent okay Jessica?" Key pushed the out. "I still want to make out with my girlfriend."

With that, he closed the tent in Jessica's face.

Jessica burst into tears and dialed her mother's number furiously. "UMMAAA!!!!" she screamed. "Key Oppa has a girlfriend already! How am I going to be the Kim Heiress now!!" she wailed.

 

-------------------------

ANNYEONG LOVELY READERS!

I'm here with a new fic again!

Catch-Cheating-Boyfriend.com

See you there!