Handsome my

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PAST

A scowl lit Kibum's face when he opened his eyes the first thing in the morning. His mood was foul, nasty to be precise.

There came a knock on the door. "Crown Prince, we are here with the breakfast."

"Come in." Kibum said in a low voice.

His scowl grew deeper when he saw Sujin coming in with his food instead of Minjung. This just made her Temporary Transfer even more real than it did before.

Sujin smiled lightly and served him his breakfast. Her slim hands poured the tea skillfully and Kibum's mind began wondering off.

KIBUM'S AWESOME IMAGINATION

Minjung went into the room with the breakfast, smiling brightly, unlike the frown she always gave to Kibum.

Yoochun had just woken up from his sleep, his hair in a natural messy state, however still looking y. He smiled ily, his robe slightly undone, exposing his built and firm chest.

Minjung absorbed all the sight, sauntering towards the American Prince in a slow seductive fashion. "Good morning, Prince Yoochun." she said in a low husky voice.

"Good morning to you too." Yoochun smiled charmingly, pulling Minjung nearer by her waist. "You know.." he said softly. "I'm kinda hungry..."

Minjung smiled. "I prepared great many dishes for you Prince Yoochun." she gestured to the breakfast feast.

Yoochun smirked and hugged her tighter. "I don't want to eat that."

Minjung tilted her head innocently. "Then what do you want to eat?"

Yoochun smirked and pushed her down on the bed. "You." he muttered, before attacking her neck with kisses.

Minjung moaned in delight. "Yes! More handsome!"

END OF IMAGINATION

"NOOOOO!" Kibum shrieked and jumped out of bed.

Sujin jumped, taken aback and nearly spilt the tea. "Anything the matter Crown Prince?" she asked.

She found herself staring at an empty room as Kibum rushed out in less than a second. "But Crown Prince! Your breakfast!" she called desperately.

Kibum dashed down the corridor, across the yard, not bothering to change out of his sleeping robes. He pushed the doors to Yoochun's room open hurriedly.

Instead of the dirty scene he imagined in his mind, he saw Minjung standing respectfully at the side as the guests had their meal. The other princesses and prince went into Yoochun's room to have their meal as well and it was a rather civil gathering.

Minjung's eyes widened when she saw Kibum panting in his sleeping robes. "What are you doing here?" she yelped in shock.

Kibum looked down at his unpresentable self and cursed himself mentally. "Errr..." he started awkwardly. "I was worried for your guests so I came to check up on them the first thing I woke up."

"You're sure right about the first thing." Amber rolled her eyes sacarstically as she eyed his sleep wear.

Kibum reddened and bit his lip. "Why don't you join us for breakfast too Kibum goon?" Yoochun offered. "I'm sure we can't finish this spread."

Kibum smiled politely, deciding that he had embarrassed himself enough for the day. "It's okay." he shook his head. "Since all of you are fine, I'll go now."

Yoochun shrugged and turned to Minjung with a sweet smile. "Minjung ah, can you help me with this vegetable wrap? I don't really know how to eat this."

"Of course!" Minjung hopped over. "Let me show you Yoochun goon!"

She wrapped the vegetable wrap expertly and handed it to the waiting prince. The prince however, expected the girl to feed him and was waiting with his mouth opened.

Minjung blinked when she noticed he wasn't taking the wrap from her. "Eh?"

"I was thinking you could feed me." Yoochun winked cheekily.

Minjung blushed but she complied. Before she could even move another 1mm nearer, there came a sudden shriek.

"SSTOPPPPP!!!" Kibum squealed.

All heads turned towards him. Kibum chuckled nervously. "Hehe I was thinking maybe I will stay for breakfast with you." he smiled awkwardly and shuffled over to Minjung.

He pushed her away and sat in her place. "Let me show you how to eat these Korean Delicacies instead Yoochun goon!" he chirped and attempted to feed the latter.

Yoochun moved away, utterly frightened. "No need! I can manage!" he squeaked.

Kibum smiled triumphantly and found Minjung staring at him weirdly. "You don't like guys do you?" she whispered.

Kibum nearly vomited blood. "Are you insane?" he retorted. "Do I look gay to you?"

"Not exactly impossible at the moment." she eyed him suspiciously.

"Yah!" Kibum hissed. He brought her to the corner and glared at her. "Don't get too close to that Yoochun! And Byunghun as well! You should mix with Krystal and Amber!"

Minjung pouted. "Why?" she asked curiously. "Yoochun goon seems nice and kind!" she protested. "Not to mention he's handsome as well!"

Kibum's face hardened. "Handsome my ." he muttered under his breath.