Spongebob

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PRESENT

Key smirked as Minjung came walking into her class, her braids swinging in the air. Everyone held their breath, waiting to see what Key would do.

The nerd just told off on the diva. She sure isn't going to have a happy ending.

Key sauntered over to Minjung's table, smiling charmingly, and sat on her table.

Minjung glared up at Key, expecting to be faced with a whole hour of insults she thought Key scripted beforehand. Instead, she saw him flashing her his killer smile.

Minjung blinked confusedly.

"Hey Minjung." Key greeted flirtatiously. The students around gasped in surprise.

No nerd. No ugly. No names.

Just Minjung.

What's wrong with their Kingka today?

"You look pretty today." Key praised, caressing Minjung's cheeks. Minjung jerked away, taken aback.

Something was horribly amiss here. Either Key knocked his head on the wall hard, or she was dreaming.

Oh wait. She wouldn't be dreaming of Key. Why was she? She wasn't mad.

So Key must have knocked his head. And from the looks of it, he knocked it pretty bad.

"Wanna hang out later?" Key winked. Other girls swooned, they would do anything to be in Minjung's place right now. Key never showed any interest in girls until now.

Minjung eyed him suspiciously. "Did you knock your head or something?" she asked seriously. "Or did you get such a high fever last night that your brain cells died? You're not the same Doraemon lover I met yesterday."

Key wanted to punch her face desperately when he heard he word Doraemon. How he wished that stupid blue creature wasn't invented in the first place.

"It's really me." Key clarified. "I just thought you were really cool yesterday, standing up to me. Wanna be friends?"

Minjung eyed him. Over her dead body. "No thanks." Minjung opened her book and began to read. "I'm not courting death thank you very much."

Irritation flashed in Key's eyes. *How difficult can this girl get?*

"Just lunch together." Key insisted. "When the diva says you'll eat lunch with me, you will."

Minjung stared at him wide eyed while he smirked and went back to his seat as the teacher arrived. The other girls were whispering enviously, but Minjung could see nothing to be envious about.

She began preparing herself for the disaster during lunch.

...

Which never came surprisingly. Key was rather good to her, giving her pieces of his chicken (though Onew was yelling for it) and paying attention to her. Everyone thought that the nerd really caught the kingka's attention for good.

But Minjung caught Key exchanging glances with the other SHINee members and smirking.

*This isn't as it seems.* she thought. *But I can't make out why he's doing this.*



She knew why the next day.

When she arrived at school the next day, she found herself being the centre of attraction. People were pointing at her and whispering and all she could catch was "spongebob."

She got a shock when she arrived at her locker. On it, a yellow spongebob bra was hung gaily, together with a note.

"Thanks for yesterday night, you were a screamer."

Minjung clenched her fists tightly as she scrunched the note. She desperately wanted to hide in a hole right now. Now everyone thinks they did it!

"Yah you!" Girls came crowding around Minjung. "Who do you think you are to take our Key Oppa's ity away? Go and die !"

One of them threw a slap at Minjung. Minjung flinched at he pain. *KEEYYYYYYYY!!!"