Two Stupid People

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PAST

"Oppa!" Sooyeon squealed and ran into Kibum's bedroom.

Kibum and Minjung were reading a book when the princess came running in. "Yah don't come running into a man's room anyhow." Kibum snapped.

Sooyeon pouted. "But Minjunggie is here too isn't she?"

Minjung raised her brows. *Minjunggie?*

"And why does she get to sit with you and read?" Sooyeon whined. "I want to do that with you too Kibum Oppa!"

Minjung stood up reluctantly and gave her seat up to the princess. Kibum frowned as Sooyeon plopped herself happily in Minjung's place and snuggled against Kibum.

"What are you reading Kibum Oppa?" She asked cutely.

"Nothing you would be interested in." Kibum muttered, pissed.

Sooyeon puffed her cheeks. "I'm interested!" she protested. "I'm interested in what my husband is interested in!"

Irritation flashed in Kibum's eyes. "We aren't married Sooyeon gongju." he said in a low voice. "And I don't think we will be."

Sooyeon looked at him surprised. "Why Oppa?" she asked surprised. "You never really objected to this marriage even though you weren't as enthusiastic as me. But you never turned me down before. Why are you refusing it now?"

Kibum's eyes glanced towards Minjung briefly and Sooyeon caught his brief movement. She scowled at Minjung. *It's because of her.*

Minjung felt utterly pissed seeing both of them cuddling together, and even more when she heard Sooyeon say Kibum didn't refuse the marriage at first.

*What Kim Kibum doesn't want to do he doesn't?* she fumed. *Don't tell me he forgot what he said about sacrificing for the country. I bet he'll just follow Wangja's orders and marry her.*

Minjung wanted to get away from the place. She didn't want to see Kibum and Sooyeon together. It was eating her up.

Just then, her savior came into the room. "Wow a gathering?" Jaejoong chuckled.

"Jaejoong Oppa!" Sooyeon smiled.

"Hi Sooyeon!" Jaejoong nodded. He turned to Minjung and smiled. "Hey Minjung ah, I have a new book shipped here that arrived today, you want to read it with me?"

Minjung nodded, grateful for the chance to escape.

Kibum scowled as both of them went out of the room together. *Him again..*

Sooyeon leaned against Kibum's shoulder. "Oppa what does this line mean?"

Kibum rolled his eyes. *Help me someone..*



Minjung returned to Kibum's chambers after the sky turned dark. She figured it was late enough and Sooyeon would have already left.

She didn't know why she was so bothered by the two of them together, but any girl near Kibum just bothered her.

She knocked on the door and went into Kibum's room. "I'm back."

Kibum glared at her, his feet sore from pacing around the room for the whole afternoon waiting for her to return. "Oh so now you finally bear to part with your precious Jaejoong and return?" he asked rudely.

Minjung frowned. "Yah! You don't have to put it that way!" she fumed. "Jaejoong goon and I aren't like that!"

"Oh yeah?" Kibum raised his brows. "Then why do you two sneak off like that when you're MY personal maid? Yeah right you two are nothing.."

Minjung saw red as she glared at him. "Then how about you! You said you won't marry Sooyeon if you don't want to, but what if this is a sacrifice for the country? You would do it too! It's all lies!"

Kibum flinched. He hadn't thought of it that way. He simply thought everything would just work out fine.

"Yah! You're the one with some scandalous activity and you're blaming me here?" Kibum raged.

"You call that scandalous?" Minjung yelled. "Then what abot you?"

"Kibum Oppa~" Minjung imitated Sooyeon. She glared at him hatefully. "You're impossible Kim Kibum!"

With that, she stomped out of the room.

Kibum ruffled his hair and sank on the chair. *AAAIISSHHHHH.*