Someone else knows

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PRESENT

Minjung smiled to herself, walking down the stairs.

She made up her mind. She was going to leave everything here to go with Key.

Her whole life was spent here in this town. In this neighborhood. She had to admit it had a lot of fond memories she treasured.

But her life was Key.

She can make new memories with him again. She can smile everyday because of him. She can at last be truly happy.

She was going with him no matter what.

She reached the school gate and saw a familiar white mercedes driving away. She caught a glimpse of Key from the window, looking bored and frustrated with his bodyguards.

Her heart skipped a beat and she smiled to herself. Soon, she was going to be with him.

She skipped happily, when someone called out to her. "Minjung ah!"

The smile was wiped off Minjung's face. "Jaejoong Oppa." she nodded.

Jaejoong smiled and came over to her. "What's up with you Minjung? You don't look happy nowadays when you're with me." he asked.

Minjung rolled her eyes. "You know it too Jaejoong Oppa. Because of Key."

Jaejoong pursed her lips irritatedly. "Why don't you forget him Minjung ah? I'm always here for you. Why don't you just see me? How am I not comparable to him?"

Minjung sighed. "We've gone through this too many times Oppa. Because you're not him."

"What kind of an answer is this!" Jaejoong roared. "This doesnt even tell me anything!"

Minjung lowered her gaze. "I don't want to talk about this again Oppa. I'm going home."

Jaejoong held her back. "Then let me send you home."

"Oppa-"

"Please?" Jaejoong flashed her a smile. Minjung sighed and followed him into the car.

The whole journey was silent, Jaejoong glancing at Minjung frequently.

He sighed to himself. *I love her a lot. But i don't want our relationship to be like this.*

He watched as Minjung smiled to herself and he tilted his head curiously. They reached her house in no time and Minjung waved goodbye.

Jaejoong sighed, wondering why he was making his life so miserable. He spotted something red on the chair and he picked it up curiously.

It was Minjung's wallet. Jaejoong shook his head. *That clumsy girl.*



Minjung ran to her phone the first thing she entered her house. She wanted to tell her Aunt of her decision.

"Aunty!" Minjung exclaimed.

"Minjung?" her aunty gasped. "Minjung it's been ages since you called!"

Minjung rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. "Sorry Aunty. I was busy." she apologized.

Her aunty laughed. "It's okay. I was just teasing you. Are you alright there? I heard you got yourself a boyfriend."

"Yeah." Minjung nodded, blushing slightly. "I got a ..." her eyes widened. "How did you know I got a boyfriend?" she yelped.

Her Aunty laughed. "Your boyfriend called me the day you two got together. He was so excited when he asked for my approval. He's such a cute guy."

"He did?" Minjung giggled to herself. *Babo Key.*

"He offered me money a few times, telling me not to work." Her aunty continued. "I kept refusing. But one day he just decided to send the money here. He has been doing this for several weeks now."

"He did?" Minjung choked. She was utterly touched by what Key has been doing behind her back. He loved her so much.

"He's a good guy Minjung ah." Her Aunty said gently. "You picked well."

"I know." Minjung nodded, a tear trickling down her cheek. "That's why Aunty, I've decided to leave with him."

"Neh?" Aunty asked.

"His parents doesn't approve of us Aunty." Minjung sighed. "There's no way for us to be together here. But Key Oppa suggested that we elope. I'm going to elope with him, Aunty."

She heard her Aunty chuckling and her eyes enlarged. She thought her Aunty would be scolding her head off.

"I'm so glad you met someone you love Minjung." Her Aunty smiled through the phone. "I'll support you in your choice. Just make sure you contact me."

"I will." Minjung promised.

She hung up the call in a few minutes and ran to her room, happy with the decision.

She didn't hear the gasp. She didn't see the shadow at the door.

Someone else trudged away from her door, clenching her wallet. *I'm not going to let them go just like that.*