I so love her pissed-off face

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PAST

Key sighed and eyed Minjung, who stuck her tongue out at him. He made a face at her, and she rolled her eyes, before going out.

He chuckled softly to himself. *Maybe this personal maid thing isn't that bad. Now I can torture her 24 hours a day!*


----------------------------------

Kibum woke up in the morning, much earlier than usual. He dressed up in a flash, unlike his usual dwelling on what to wear and all, taking more than one hour to just choose his clothes.

When he walked out of his room, the Head Mistress Shin was just making her way to his room, racking her brains on what remaining methods are there to wake the Crown Prince up.

She jumped in shock when she saw the Crown Prince walking towards her with a bright smile on his face.

"I must be dreaming." she muttered.

Kibum smirked as he greeted her. "Good morning Head Mistress Shin."

The Head Mistress blinked. "G-g-good morning Crown Prince. What are you doing up so early in the morning?"

Kibum smiled brightly. "I'm just excited for today!" he chirped. "Oh I can't wait!" he ran off happily.

The Head Mistress stared at him. "Of all my 60 years of life, this must be the most peculiar dream I've ever had..."



Kibum smiled brightly when he saw Minjung carrying his breakfast. "Good morning meat bun girl!" he smirked.

Minjung scowled at him. "If I'm meeting you, it's not a good morning anymore."

Kibum chuckled to himself. *Hohoho I'm am so significant in her life.*

He ate his breakfast in record speed, going against his principals of eating slowly to avoid indigestion which in turns causes this Crown Prince to not look good as usual.

He finished the last of his soup and grinned at Minjung evilly. "Oh I have a bad feeling about this.." she mumbled.

Kibum smirked. "Come with me to my room Meat Bun Girl. I have chores for you."

The other maids gazed at Minjung sympathetically while the darned maid herself wanted to use her head to knock into that Crown Prince's head. Hopefully he'll just get into permanent coma.

"So what do you want me to do?" Minjung asked curtly, scanning round the neat room.

Kibum smirked. "I want you to clean it. From ceiling to floor. Every single place must. Be. Cleaned."

Minjung paled. "And you know what's the best thing Meat Bun Girl?" Kibum smirked. "I'll be looking over your progress!"

"Just kill me." Minjung muttered.

"Nah you're too precious to me." Kibum snickered.

...

"Are you serious?" Mijung asked wide-eyed. "You really meant it when you said ceiling?"

Kibum nodded smugly. "Come on. Get on the ladder and dust the ceiling! What if the dust enters my eyes when I'm asleep?"

"It won't even get in." MInjung retorted. "Your eyes would be closed."

"Whatever." Kibum rolled his eyes. "Get up. Dust." He flicked his finger.

Minjung pouted and climbed up the ladder carefully, balancing herself while holding on to the duster. She puffed her cheeks and started to dust the ceiling.

Dust started flying down into her eyes and she squeezed her eyes shut. "Oww!" she winced.

"Yah." Kibum frowned. "Don't fake. Continue!"

Minjung pouted. "Jerk." she muttered. She continued dusting the ceiling and more dust started flying down. Some of it got into her eyes and nose. Shutting her eyes, she tried to sneeze.

Her hands waved about, trying to find support, while her body trembled. "ACHOOO!" she sneezed. She lost her balance and waved her hands about. "Ahhh!"

Kibum's eyes widened worriedly. *Oh no!* He rushed below the ladder. "Yah! Just fall! I'll catch you!"

Minjung squeezed her eyes shut. "EOTTEOHKE! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

The ladder shook and threatened to topple over. "Just let go! I'll catch you! I promise!"

Minjung shook her head, frightened. "I'M SCARED!!!"

"Just let you you stupid Meat Bun Girl!" Kibum ordered worriedly.

The ladder lost it's balance and fell. Minjung dropped from 3m high, screaming all the way.

Into Kibum's arms.

Both of them fell down on the floor, Minjung knocking all the air out of Kibum. "OOOFFF!"

Minjung started bawling and clutching onto Kibum's robe tightly. "JERKFACE THIS IS ALL YOUR FALUT! I ALMOST DIED!"

Kibum chuckled softly. His heart started doing it's flippy floppy thing. *What is happening?*

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU SOMEDAY YOU MARK MY WORDS JERKFACE!" Minjung continued. "I ALMOST DIED!" she bawled.

Kibum softened and patted her head. "I won't let you die Meat Bun Girl."

Minjung looked at him curiously, slightly sniffing. Kibum smirked. "Cause I so love to see your pissed-off face."

Minjung smiled and rolled her eyes. "Jerk." she punched his chest.

 

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

HELLO!!!

Yeah yeah scold me all you want to..BUT THAT "START WRITING" button was begging for me to click on it!! I CAN'T IGNORE ITTTTTT^^

so yeah.. NEW FIC AGAIN

 

My Boyfriend's IQ <50 :

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/81347 

Please check it out! <<333