Partners

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PRESENT

Key glanced at Minjung who was busy writing down notes. He chuckled to himself when he saw her overly large glasses fall of her nose.

"I don't understand any of this ." Jonghyun ruffled his hair irritatedly. He flipped his notes several times. "Ugh this is so confusing!"

"Then pay attention Yeobo." Key rolled his eyes.

Jonghyun pouted. "Not that I don't want to. I don't remember any facts at all! How are you able to get such high marks for History when you don't listen in class is a wonder to me."

Key smirked. "I must have been a prince in my past life!"

"KIM KIBUM AND KIM JONGHYUN HAKSAENG!" the teacher roared. "Stop talking!"

Minjung stifled a laugh and put her tongue out at Key. He puffed his cheeks annoyed. *Pfffftt! Nothing to be proud of.*

Jonghyun noticed Key looking elsewhere and he followed his gaze. He smirked a little when he realized Minjung was in the diva's line of vision.

*I have a feeling someone is falling in love~~~* he sang in his mind.

Key snapped his head back to Jonghyun. "Yah Yeobo lend me-" he faltered, seeing Jonghyun's knowing gaze.

"What?" Key narrowed his eyes.

"Oh nothing~~~" Jonghyun giggled to himself. Key felt pissed and he growled softly. "Just tell me what!" he hissed.

"It's really nothing you want to know." Jonghyun said innocently. "It's about Minjung."

Key's head whipped up. "What?" he hissed loudly.

Jonghyun chuckled inwardly. *You're so in love diva!* Jonghyun leant nearer to Key and whispered softly. "I think someone is falling for Minjung!"

"WHATTTT?" Key screamed.

The whole class looked at the diva who was standing up at this point of time. Key smiled awkwardly and blinked. "What? Wow I didn't know the Joseon Dynasty was in the 1600s!"

The teacher rolled his eyes. Key sent an apologetic look and sat down. As soon as the teacher shifted his gaze, Key snapped his attention back to Jonghyun.

"Who?" he asked urgently. "Who fell for Minjung?"

Jonghyun smirked. "Oh? Minjung? Not Nerd girl anymore?"

Key's lips pursed into a line. "Just tell me!" he hissed. "Or I'll bring a knife tomorrow and cut where sunlight never reaches." he shot a glance at Jonghyun's Jr.

Jonghyun gulped. "Ah... I don't think that guy knows he's in love with Minjung yet. You should wait till he confesses."

Key furrowed his brows. "But who can it be?" he muttered thoughtfully.

The teacher suddenly flashed a picture of the Prince during the Joseon Dynasty. It was a picture of Kim Kibum the Crown Prince reading while his personal maid fanned him.

Key smirked at Minjung. "Yah Nerd Girl." he smirked. "You suit that maid role just fine."

Minjung growled. "And what? You're the Crown Prince?"

Key nodded in a manner that said of-course-what-do-you-think. "Of course! I'm Kim Kibum aka Key and that prince is also called Kim Kibum! This just means I'm meant to be a prince. I may be the prince's reincarnation!"

Minjung rolled her eyes. "Yeah right. Don't insult the Crown Prince! I bet he isn't a jerk like you!"

"Yah Han Minjung!" Key snapped loudly.

"KIM KIBUM AND HAN MINJUNG HAKSAENG!!!" The teacher roared.

Both of them gulped. "What is with you Kibum Haksaeng?" Mr Lee asked annoyed. "You talk non stop these days!"

"It's not me!" Key protested and pointed Minjung. "Its this girl! She pissed me off!"

Minjung scoffed. "Yah! You're the one who said I looked like a maid first!"

"Of course it's true!" Key smirked. "You look as poor as that maid!"

"Yah!" Minjung frowned.

"ENOUGH!" Mr Lee roared. Minjung and Key shut their mouths in an instant. "I don't want conflicts in this class."

"With her it's impossible." Key muttered.

"I want both of you to foster a good and civil relationship." Mr Lee continued. "So for the History Project.."

"What? There's a history project?" Students groaned.

"Yes there is a history project but thats not the point." Mr Lee rolled his eyes. "Kibum and Minjung, I want both of you to be partners."

"NOOOOO!" Both Key and Minjung protested.

"Its final." Mr Lee declared. "It's either you do it or you don't get any marks at all."

Minjung sighed and sank down on her seat. Key glanced at her and a smile appeared on his face.

*If Nerd Girl's my partner, this means there'll he more chances to annoy her!* he cheered in his mind. *Thank you God for this heaven-sent gift!*

Jonghyun saw Key smiling and he chuckled to himself. "Fool." he muttered.



 

Hi! I just wanted to notify you guys that my exams are over! *throws confetti*

And I have a new story idea that I really want to start on, but because I have 4 ongoing fics, I think it's best to finish one of it before starting a new one.

So I've decided to SPAM UPDATES for "Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques" and start the new fic after I finish with it.

At the same time, updates for my other fics might be slowed down in turn.

I'm truly sorry but I hope you guys won't unsubscribe and will support the new fic when I post it.

GOMAWO. You guys are lovely readers. :DDD