The Princess' Approval (Jin, Suga, OC)

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OC- Kim Minyoung

 

Oh oh. Minyoung thought as her big brother, Jin, stared down at his bandmate, Yoongi. 

It wasn't like she did anything wrong. Was it a crime to entertain someone who courts you? She wanted to say that to her brother but knew better so she just said nothing. 

 

Kim Minyoung was Jin's little sister and what everyone didn't know was how equally great and hard it was. It's not Jin was an awful big brother. In fact, he was too good of a big brother. Too good in a sense that sometimes Minyoung wished he would just leave her be and mind his own business. But Jin wasn't like that. He was the caring type; the type who sends texts asking how you are, if you have eaten already, or simply what you're doing at the moment. Minyoung found it endearing and at the same time annoying... The latter, most of the time. 

When he became an idol, his snooping had lessened and Minyoung never admitted it, but she missed her brother's constant intrusion. She missed the way he would cook for her at home and the way he would make her laugh with his awkward antics. With Bangtan, the group he's in, climbing to stardom, she only gets to see him on TV or online. She keeps track of their schedules and performances like a fan; and although she was actually a fan of their music, she only does that because it made her feel closer to her brother somehow. 
 

A few months ago, Minyoung had started college and is now a certified student at Seoul University. She was so happy because she had gotten to see her brother more often, considering that she lived nearer now. He would sometimes spend his free days with her, going around the city or just staying at her apartment. 


After a few weeks of her stay, Jin had decided to take Minyoung to their dorm to meet the boys. She was so excited because she had become such a fan from all those stalking she did online. She never really liked anyone in particular, but when she had met them in person and had spent time with them, one guy had caught her attention...And that guy was Min Yoongi. 

When she watched all their videos, he seemed intimidating and Minyoung almost expected him to be exactly like that in real life. But he wasn't. The moment he smiled at her, Miynoung knew she was done for. She was smitten and little did she know that the feeling was mutual. 

Yoongi liked Minyoung the moment she stepped inside the threshold, wearing a yellow dress and a dazzling smile. She was beautiful; the spitting image of her brother, minus the awkwardness. She carried herself confidently (his weakness) and smiled at each of them genuinely (he's a er for nice smiles). Yoongi couldn't help noticing how her eyes softened whenever she met his gaze. And thought just maybe... she liked him too. 

"Annyeonhasseo, Yoongi oppa." She greeted when she was in front of him.

"Uh..." Yoongi stuttered and then grinned awkwardly. 

"She said hi, hyung." Jimin snickered, making Minyoung giggle. "I'm pretty sure her Korean was clear too."


"Uh--" damn Yoongi, just say something! "You--you look like Jin.." He face palmed himself mentally. 

"Did you just insult, noona?" Jungkook chuckled earning a hit on the head from Jin. The rest of the boys laughed.

"Well he is my brother." She shrugged. 

"Well you're very beautiful, Minyoung-sshi." That's much better, he thought but immediately frowned when he caught sight of Jin staring at him with a judging look.

"Kamsahamnida, oppa." She said and Yoongi blushed at the term. 

"Okay, that's enough, we're going now." Jin said as he pulled her sister towards the door. 

"But hyung! We wanna play with noona!" Taehyung whined. 

"Go play with your toys." Jin countered. "She's busy."

"No I'm not." Minyoung smiled. "I'm pretty much free today." At that the boys cheered and Jin felt panic rising from his chest as he watched her sister get pulled into a house filled with hormonal boys. 

Great, he thought. 

~~~
After meeting the boys, Minyoung found herself spending more time with them. She had visited them at their dorm, their dance studios, and she even made friends with the instructors and other dancers at the company. It was a good thing, she thought since she was new to Seoul and didn't have much friends except for her schoolmates at the university. 

She loved it that she saw Jin often but she admitted that she came mostly because she also wanted to see Yoongi. As the days passed, the two of them had grown closer and had moved on to from the one-word conversations and awkward silences. They now conversed smoothly with each other and Yoongi found himself liking her more and more. Minyoung had basically became like family, with the boys taking her in and making her one of them. Yoongi was always watching her; loving the way she took care of Jin, the way she laughed at Taehyung's idiocy, and even the way she tried to help Namjoon write rap lyrics; suggesting riduculous lines that made the group snort in laughter. But mostly he loved the way she looked at him when she watched their practices; smiling and blushing whenever their eyes met.

After a while, Yoongi decided to court her and he did so discretely, not wanting her brother to freak out since he knew how overprotective Jin could be. He started out by sending little notes, candies, and cheesy text messages. When he felt that Minyoung was actually interested,; judging by the way she her eyes lit up when he sent a text or the way she blushed wheever she recieved a note, he went even further to asking her to hang out. This went on for a few weeks and when Yoongi felt like it was time to finally ask her out, he called her down to the studio. 

Yoongi had prepared a rap song to serenade her with and even brought her a bouquet of yellow roses, since it reminded her of her bright smile. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter