Drive Thru (Jungkook, You) Scenario

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A little something to make you... sad.  

 

It was a peaceful Saturday night, one of the rare one's for that matter, and Jungkook was lying on his bed; revelling in the quietness that surrounds him.

Taehyung was fast asleep on the other room and so was Hoseok; meaning there won’t be anyone bothering him or making some weird animal noises through the apartment which usually drove him to the edge of sanity. Jin and Yoongi were probably already asleep and Jimin was in the dance studio as usual; practicing. He would join him but Jungkook was too tired from their schedules last week after having flown from country to country for their Epilogue tour.

He was alone in his room since Namjoon just left fifteen minutes ago; reasoning that he'll be working on some tracks tonight. Jungkook tried not to be too ecstatic at having the room all to himself.

Or having the room without Namjoon's snoring for once.

Jungkook sighed and closed his eyes, a satisfied smile on his lips as he tucked his hands underneath his head; savoring the quietness—

Ring!!!

His eyes blew open at the sound; head whipping to the side as he stared incredulously at his phone on the desk. He wondered who the heck would call at this late hour.

However, his expressions softened upon seeing the name blinking on his iPhone:

Y/N.

Jungkook tapped the answer button and answered with a groggy, "Hello?"

"KOOKIE!" You shrieked, causing Jungkook to wince. "Oops sorry--"

"It's fine." He chuckled as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. Or whatever sleep he’s gotten in that half hour of silence. “Is something wrong, Y/N?"

"Huh? Why would you think something's wrong?"

"I don't know… maybe because it isn't exactly normal for people to be calling their best friends in the middle of the night so..."

“What? I can't call my best friend just because I miss him?" You countered and Jungkook's heart did a little flip. "Wow Kook, I'm hurt by your lack of wanting to talk to me."

I always want to talk to you, he wanted to say. "Okay, I give up. Why're you awake at," he yawned as he checked the time on his phone. “1:32 AM?"

"Well I was watching a movie and—"

"Oh Y/N, did you watch a horror movie? You know how you get—"

"I know! I know! God, Jungkook did you really think I'm that stupid to watch a horror film without you? That's ridiculous!”

Jungkook smiled, feeling a slight flutter in his chest at having heard that fact. “Well, what movie did you see?"

"Finding Nemo."

Jungkook almost laughed out loud, "Finding Nemo?!"

"Finding Dory just came out and I needed a playback, okay? You know… before I watch it."

"Just keep swimming~ swimming~ swimming~" Jungkook sang which made you laugh and as he listened to your light chuckles across the line, he couldn't help but feel a sense of pride in his chest; knowing that he was the reason behind that laugh.

And also, he wished he had seen you then.

"Yeah that one." You said. "And it really made me hungry."

"No surprise there." He snorted.

"Are you making fun of me?"

"You know I always am."

"Why are we friends again?"

"Because no one else will agree to go out with you at one freakin' thirty in the morning just to satisfy your freakishly weird appetite."

"Wow, freakishly and weird? My appetite is hurt Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook chuckled, a smile stretching across his face. "I only speak the truth."

"Well I'm hungry. So are you going to come with me or not?"

Jungkook didn't need to think about it before he's rising out of bed, slipping on his jacket and then his shoes before answering with a, "Sure."

You cheered over the receiver and Jungkook hated himself for being so whipped.

~~~

 

"Y/N, we don't even have a car. Why do we do this?"

"You say that every single time, Jungkook. And yet here we are."

"That's cause it's crazy every single time!"

"Oh but you like crazy, I heard." You grinned at him as the two of you made your way into the McDonald's drive thru... on foot.

"Jimin oppa told me you liked making all those girls crazy..." You teased as you reached the first window of the drive thru. "Are you getting the usual?"

"Just nuggets and fries this time. And a large coke." He answered as he scratched his brow. "And no, I don't like making all those girls crazy."

"Liar—oh no, not you sir!” You chuckled at the man on the window. Jungkook could practically read his thoughts just by the queer look he was giving them: Why are you here when there’s a take-out counter inside?

"Nuggets, large coke, large fries, and... I'll have the Big Mac meal." You said to the man on the window while Jungkook only shook his head amusedly. If there was one person who had a bigger appetite than he does, it was you.

"You do like making those girls crazy." You turned to him and Jungkook only shrugged. "I watched your shows Jungkook. Don’t even deny it."

"You do?” Jungkook was a tad surprised.

"Of course I do!" You said a matter of fact as the two of you made your way to the second window to claim your orders. "I see it in your eyes."

"And what exactly was in my eyes?"

“Pure… vehement… undulated desire for ARMY's."

"Your vocabulary is improving, Y/N." Jungkook chuckled as he placed his hands in his coat pockets. "I'm impressed."

"Well Jinsoo got me into reading a lot these days so I guess credits goes to him."

At the mention of Jinsoo's name, Jungkook frowned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter