Agent AF7 (Jungkook, You) Scenario

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested on Tumblr.

The world seemed to be in slow motion as Jungkook took deep breaths, surveying his surroundings.

There were eight—no ten (there were two snipers on opposites sides of the second floor mezzanine) armed men currently facing him. He stood still, feeling his lover's presence behind him, which makes it even harder to make a decision whether to engage, or not.

"Y/N… baby, don't move." He whispered when he felt her shallow breathing and the slight tremble from her body. He knew she was scared, she had every right to be, and it kills Jungkook on every aspect. But he couldn't risk one of those snipers going off at her.

"Sorry." She whispered, which sounded more like a choked sob and Jungkook wanted to turn around and kiss her; to assure her that it was going to be alright and that she shouldn't be sorry.

It was his fault she was in this mess, after all.

Jungkook had been so careful. He had to be for being an agent wasn't a typical occupation as it involved fighting off criminals, stalking suspicious illegal doings, and a whole lot of gun shooting in its job description. Jungkook had chosen this path since he was a little boy when he discovered how his father had been an agent for ISAIA (International Security and Intelligence Agency) as well. He trained with him in his early years until a terrible accident happened that took away his father from him forever.

Not long after that, Jungkook was recruited into the agency and has been serving for almost seven years now... since he was fourteen.

Being an agent meant being completely detached from the world. Jungkook had been orphaned upon his father's death, making him the perfect candidate to be an ISAIA agent. There was a reason why they were called "secret agents": they could tell no one of their identity. They couldn't risk putting someone in danger like that. Information, as Jungkook had learned, was just as dangerous as wealth and riches in the eyes of greedy and selfish bastards who reside in this world.

Jungkook lived his life alone but it wasn't so bad. He had his fellow agents who somehow became his own little family. He was happy being part of the agency and being a hero in his own way as he tracks down assassins and high profile criminals. He was happy being on his own...

That is until Y/N came along.

Jungkook met Y/N on his one-week leave; a reward given by the agency after a successful mission of capturing a target they've been tailing for almost a year.

Jungkook spent it in Seoul, in his own apartment where he was just Jungkook—not agent AF7. Being an agent had its perks, sure; and it was fun and all but Jungkook often craved for the "normal life". A life where he could just be a normal college student, living in a crappy dorm room and eating cup noodles for dinner.

And that's probably what made him like Y/N so much; the girl who lived in the next building; the one who played Justin Bieber songs at night where Jungkook could see her though his window, dancing around in pajamas.

They easily became friends after bumping into each other at the park where Jungkook did his routine jogs while Y/N walked her dog, Riley. They clicked like two pieces of a puzzle, having similar tastes and interests.

Aside from the fact that she was beautiful, funny, smart, and the nicest person he had ever met; Y/N gave Jungkook something he craved for: a normal life to escape to after being on missions or after flying off to some uncharted territory chasing bad guys.

Y/N was home. And it's been so long since Jungkook had that.

It didn't take long before the two of them became an actual thing. And then they fell in love too fast, too deeply. Jungkook wasn't sure how he had let that happen. He used to be so controlled, so careful. But with Y/N, Jungkook seemed to have no hold of it and his heart just dove head first—wanting to love her no matter the consequences.

He never told her about his identity. Y/N never knew what he was or what he did for a living. And as for as Jungkook knew, Y/N thought he was a graphic designer for a game developer.

It was a burden to keep something from her that literally took up more than half of his life; half of himself. But Jungkook knew the consequences of giving away that information.

Being an agent had its perks, but it also got you a lot of enemies. And Jungkook couldn't risk that. He'd protect Y/N with his life.

Two years into the relationship and Y/N and Jungkook started living together. Jungkook should have declined when she had hinted about it (“Why don’t you just live with me if you’re just going to knock on my window every night? Saves you the effort of crossing through that fire escape, she had joked) but how could he when the idea of waking up next to her every morning was so tempting? Jungkook wanted to spend more time with her, keep her close. And so he became selfish and agreed.

He took some precautions, of course. He bought a new apartment for them and installed it with a state of the art security system. He had a stash of gadgets hidden in its nooks and crannies; one wall opened up to reveal a set of guns and firearms. Jungkook wanted to be sure they were ready if ever there was an attack.

A year later, things were going well. Y/N was in the midst of her master studies while Jungkook got promoted to a level A agent, one of the best at the agency. There were nights when Jungkook didn't come home due to missions and he would conjure up a lie that he was out for work or out of town for a design expo. He felt guilty about lying, even more on how Y/N trusted him so much to believe him every time.

He didn't deserve it but he had no choice. The secret kept her safe.

At least that's what Jungkook thought until he came home one night to his apartment in shambles and a vandalism on his bedroom wall that said:

I'll take my trophy.

The food he had bought dropped to floor with a thud and Jungkook’s body filled with rage as he grabbed his phone (his agent mobile) and called for a car. A sleek black Jaguar C-X75 roared down his building in mere minutes and Jungkook hopped in, talking to Namjoon, the head of the intelligence unit, about tracking down Y/N.

It wasn't that hard considering Jungkook had installed a tracking device on her cellphone (he didn't want to but he had to. Again, for safety reasons). Namjoon led him into the warehouse unnoticed and when Jungkook finally found Y/N, she was blindfolded, gagged, and thrown into a corner of a dark-lit room like a rag doll.

Jungkook had never hated himself so much then.

“Y/N.” He said as he rushed towards her. He cut the ropes on her hands and ankles and Jungkook felt his chest tighten at the sight of the bruises it caused on her skin. When he uncovered her eyes and saw them glistening with tears, Jungkook really thought he was going to cry then.

Out of relief or pain at seeing her like this? He was sure it was both.

"Jungkook?” Y/N choked and he cupped her cheeks before kissing her tenderly. “What are you doing here? You have to leave, they said they'll kill you—"

"I'm sorry." He murmured as he kissed her forehead, her nose, then her lips once again to calm her down. "I'm so sorry baby."

"Why are you sorry—" A loud bang interrupted them, causing Y/N to jolt in fright. Jungkook gritted his teeth and held up his gun on his right hand. Y/N's eyes bulged at the sight of the weapon.

"I don't want you to see this so I'm going to have to ask you to close your eyes right now." He said just as two armed men came into the room, shouting, and Jungkook held up his gun, shooting them both swiftly with such accuracy they went down in seconds.

"You—" she said shakily and Jungkook had to half carry her out of the room.

“Later. I'll explain later babe, but we have to go." He said. "Can you run?" She nodded and Jungkook pulled her closer to him. "Good, just follow my lead and don't let go of my hand, okay?"

"Okay?"

"Good girl." Jungkook gave her waist a slight squeeze before talking into his earpiece. "Get us out of here, Namjoon."

"Okay, I have a chopper on standby. Can you get to the roof?"

"Yeah. I saw it the stairs on the way in."

"Good. Get there fast, but there are some—"

"Duck!" Jungkook hissed as he pushed Y/N towards the wall, shielding her with his body as several gunshots went off. Jungkook raised his arm to shoot too and not long after the bullets went off, Y/N saw a couple of bodies thudding to the floor. Y/N felt her stomach churn at the sight of blood.

"Come on." He pulled her towards the next room and that's where they found themselves surrounded by their enemies.

They were trapped.

Jungkook made sure Y/N was behind him, shielding her from everyone's view. He eyed his surroundings carefully, calculating every scenario possible if he made a particular move.

"Don't engage, Jungkook. It's a dead end." He heard Namjoon through his earpiece.

"There are snipers up there." He gritted his teeth, thinking how he couldn’t just stand and do nothing. "Y/N's here—"

"We know that." Namjoon huffed, sounding stressed himself. "Back up is on the way."

"Hey! Stop talking and put your gun down or we shoot!"

Jungkook held his hands up in surrender before placing the gun down on the floor.

"Okay, let's all just… calm down..." he managed to say and he heard Y/N whimper behind him when she saw a laser beam pointing at her shoulder. Jungkook stiffened upon the sight and moved slightly to the right so the laser was pointed at him instead.

"Let's settle this like men." Jungkook suddenly said. "Fight me without your weapons."

"You insane?" One of the men asked, causing the whole room to laugh. "We can just shoot you right here, right now.”

“But that wouldn't be any fun.”

“This isn’t supposed to be fun, kid.” The man grunted.

"Oh what's that? I think I heard fear..." Jungkook goaded and something in the man's eyes changed. Jungkook smirked, knowing he was getting to them.

"Jungkook what are you doing?" Y/N whispered to him.

"Yeah, don't make them mad." Namjoon said incredulously through his earpiece.

One of the men stepped forward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter