Ho-Ho-No! (BTS, You) Part 1

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! Christmas is just around the corner and of course, I wouldn't pass out on a Christmas scenario :D Since I've already written an EXO Christmas fanfic (Chapters 86, 87, 102) , it's Bangtan's turn and so I bring you this! :))

Based on the characters in my scenario: ONE OF THE BOYS (Chapter 48) (It would be better if you read this first :>)



Ring… Ring!!!

You groaned as the sound pierced your ears, practically shaking you awake from your pleasant slumber. 

Squinting your eyes, you saw your alarm clock blinking 1:23 AM, your phone doing a little vibrate dance beside it with white light coming off it providing an eerie glow around your bedroom. Glaring up at the ceiling you told yourself that whoever was calling at this untimely hour was going to get it and as you reached for your phone, you glared even more when you saw the caller ID. 

Pressing the answer button, you hissed, "What in the world Kim Taehyung! It's the middle of the night--"

"Y/N!" He said and you perked up at his tone; his voice sounding relieved and panicky at the same time. 

"Tae--"

"Please come over. I--we have a problem."

"Did you have bad dreams again?" You asked, running a hand over your face. You've been friends with Taehyung since kindergarten and you knew him like second skin, from his hobbies, his personality, down to his deepest darkest secrets. You also knew about his tendency to have nightmares and not be able to get to bed unless someone watched over him. And that someone was almost always you--depending if they were staying at the dorm, which you happened to live close by from. 


"Please." He said and you frowned at the urgency in his tone. You knew when he was being serious or not and right now, he sounded dead serious—scared, even. "It's an emergency."

"911?" You asked as you got off from bed and grabbed your sweat pants from the chair, then a shirt and coat from your closet. "Is anyone dying?" 

"No." He gulped, not taking your statement as a joke, which is unlikely of him. "No one's dying--"

"You sound unsure." You said as you put on your shoes, balancing the phone between your ears and shoulder. "Why do you sound unsure, Tae?" You asked as panic began to bubble in your chest. "Are you hurt? Is everyone okay?"

"I'm okay." He squeaked. 

Oh no, you thought worriedly. "How about the others? Is Jungkook okay? Jin oppa? Hoseok--"

"It's worse." Taehyung muttered. "Someone is--"

"Yah! Kim Taehyung what did you do?!" A yell sounded from the background of your conversation, which you recognized as Namjoon’s. 

"I didn't do anything!" Taehyung protested and upon discovering that the others were awake plus the fact that Taehyung was calling you frantically at this time of the night, you realized just how serious the situation was and hurriedly went to your car. 

"Are you coming over?" Taehyung asked, the nervousness evident in his tone.

"What the hell is happening, Tae--"

"It's--" he sighed. "Just come--" the line was suddenly cut off, followed by several monotonous beeps. You called his name over and over again but he never answered and that made you even more worried. You sighed then stepped on the gas and tried to get to their dorm as quickly as possible. 

~~~


You arrived exactly fifteen minutes later and you bounded up their apartment, banging on their front door. 

"We're innocent!" Someone yelled from inside and your eyes widened at their weird answer. "Yah! Guys--"

"That sounds like little dude." A voice muttered and you rolled your eyes at the nickname, knowing that it's Yoongi talking. 

"It's me!" You called and someone yelled back. "Password!"

"What password?!" You asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter