Good Practice (Jungkook, OC)

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This request is for jiara_ahn. Sorry it took a while, dear :( But here you go! :D Hope you like it! :3

OC- Hana

 

“Thank you so much Jungkook for doing this. I owe you one.” Mrs. Kim said as she handed little Mimie into Jungkook’s arms. “No problem, Mrs. Kim. She’s practically like a sister to me, anyway.”

 

The Kim’s lived next door to the Jeon’s for years ans Mrs. Kim had seen Jungkook grow from a little schoolboy to a teenager. They were like his second family and when Mimie (short for Miyoung), their one year-old daughter, came into their lives... Jungkook was smitten and had treated her as if she was his own little sister.

 

“I’ll be back in a few hours, hopefully before it gets too late.” Mrs. Kim said as she went for the door. “You got everything, right? You know where to get her toys? Her milk, her—“

 

“Yes, mam.” Jungkook saluted as Mimie clapped his face and he smiled down at her in return.

 

Mrs. Kim looked a bit worried and Jungkook sighed and assured her, “We’ll be alright, Mrs. Kim. I can handle her.”

 

“I know you can…”

 

“You know, the sooner you leave, the sooner you can get back.” Jungkook chuckled and she blinked. “Since when did you become a smart mouth?”

 

“I learned from the best.” He shrugged and Mrs. Kim chuckled. “Well, my number at the office is on the fridge in case my phone dies and if you need me—“

 

“Noted.” He smiled as he took one of Mimie’s hands and made it do a small wave. “Say goodbye to mommy now, Mimie.”

 

“Omma!” the little girl chirped as she continued to wave.

 

“Have fun, you two.” she said as she blew a kiss before finally closing the door shut.

 

Jungkook turned to Mimie and grinned, “It’s just you and oppa, Mimie. What do you say? Game time?” Mimie let out a giggle as Jungkook tickled her sides.

 

~~~

An hour later, Jungkook stared at the little girl, who was sitting down on the floor, crying and wailing like there’s not tomorrow. “Mimie, shh!” Jungkook flinched when she only cried harder. Never in his life had he seen someone cry this hard—or loud. Whenever he saw Mimie, she was a bouncing ball of smiles an laughter; not a wailing red-faced dragon.

Jungkook had received a text from Mrs. Kim and said that she'd be home a little later than expected. He groaned inwardly, as he realized that he would have to handle Mimie for a while longer. The truth was, he had no clue about babysitting and he only took up the offer to get some extra cash and because he couldn’t resist the cute little girl. Plus, he never thought it would take this long. And to think he was planning on seeing his girlfriend tonight. Looks like that's not happening, he thought.

 

When Mimie wouldn’t stop crying no matter how much he tried to make her stop, he knew he had to do something before the kid floods the whole house with her tears and breaks every glass with her piercing wails.

Jungkook took out his phone and called the one person he knew would—could help.

 

~~~

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. Jungkook took Mimie into his arms, still crying, and thought, thank the gods! as he went to get the door

 

He opened it, and there standing with a worried expression, was Hana, his girlfriend. “What’s the 911?!” she panted. “What’s the emergency? Are you all right? Are you hurt? Where’s the fire?”

“I need you to help me babysit.” He said and just on cue, Mimie cried out making them jump.

Hana looked at the baby in his arms and then switched his gaze to him. “Jeon. Jungkook.” She said as she openly glared at him, still trying to catch her breath. “Are you telling me that I came all this way… no, ran all the way here because you wanted me to help you babysit?!” she yelled.

 

Jungkook looked at her helplessly, “Please jagi, I don’t know what to do anymore.” Mimie wailed more and Hana’s eyes widened. “Why is she crying?”

 

“I don’t know!” Jungkook yelled in frustration as he stepped aside to let her in. “She’s been crying since forever.”

 

“You’re exaggerating.”

 

“I’m not.” He said seriously as he pointed at the kid. “Does her face look like she just started crying? She’s so red, Hana!”

 

“Okay! Okay!” Hana fumbled for her purse and took out her handkerchief. “Let me hold her.” Jungkook did so and Hana cradled the girl in her arms as she wiped her tears and sweat, “Shh.. It’s okay, stop crying.”

Mimie’s wailing stopped but she was still crying. “What do you think she wants?”

Hana gave him an incredulous look, “Don’t ask me! How should I know?”

“You’re the girl!” Jungkook argued. “Aren’t you supposed to know about these things?”

“Exactly. Emphasis on the girl. I’m a girl not a mom.”

 

“You’re on you’re way there, anyway.” He said and Hana punched him in the arm. “What?!” he exclaimed as he rubbed his arm. “It’s true!”

 

“Maybe she’s hungry…” Hana thought as she continued to rock Mimie in her arms. “Did you feed her?”

 

Jungkook stayed silent and she rolled her eyes. “Pabo. Why the hell did you take this babysitting thing if you couldn’t handle it?”

 

“I can handle it!” he protested as he led her into the kitchen to make her bottle.

 

“Of course you can, everyhting’s is completely fine!” Hana said as she gave him the kid. “Here, hold her for a sec while I do this.”

 

“Fighting jagiya.” He said with a grin and she kicked him in the shin. “Ow!”

 

“I don’t know how Mrs. Kim trusted you with her.” She said as she read the instructions printed on the milk can on how to make her bottle. “I would never trust you with my child.”

 

“What?” he exclaimed. “How can you not trust me with our child?!”

 

“Because I—“ it was only when she said it did she realize what he just said and her cheeks flushed.

 

“Jagi~ are you okay? Your cheeks are red.” He said as he smirked and poked her cheek. She swatted his hand away. “Yah! Leave me alone I’m busy.” She said as she took the bottle and poured in the proper amount of water and milk.

 

“Mommy’s grumpy.” He said to Mimie, playfully.

 

“Well daddy’s an idiot.” She retorted as she checked the temperature of the milk before handing it to Mimie. The little girl held the bottle and quaffed it down almost hungrily. “See? The poor girl is starved!”

 

Jungkook was giving her a look she couldn’t read. It ws like a mixed of dazed and surprised—or was that desire? “What?”

 

He blinked and the smiled smugly at her, his eyes drooping ever so slightly. “I like it when you call me daddy.”

 

She rolled her eyes and tried to su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter