Inked Against My Skin (Jungkook, You)

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, I literally just got the idea a few minutes ago and my hands just flew by the keyboard and typed in this simple drabble. I hope you guys like it  <3

 

So imagine, tattoo artist Jungkook who’s the best in the business; like people from around the globe–be it VIP’s, celebrities, and renowned icons would go to him just to get inked by him because he’s frickin’ Jeon Jungkook.

The weird thing is for a tattoo artist, Jungkook only has 3 tattoos inked on his body and each of them tells a story.

 

One on the left side of his collarbone that says: “Dream” which is for when he dropped out of college so he can pursue his dream of putting up this business. His uncle was against it, the man who raised him, and kicked him out for his disobedience and supposed rebellion. The second is his late mother’s favorite flower, an Iris, drawn upon his nape to remember her by. And lastly: lyrics to his favorite song written along the side of his forearm which tells of holding on in times of trouble and staying strong when everyone on the planet is doubting you. A life Jungkook had learned to live by in the earlier years of his youth. 

Fast forward and you enter his life, skin unscarred and untouched; and something about the man painted in words and pictures draws you in; entranced by the living art standing before you.

You loved how he wore his heart, his sacrifices and hardships, and even his own dreams (literally) on his skin; loved how he’s gentle and shy, the opposite of what you’d expect a renowned tattoo artist to be which was heavily inked with piercings on every inch of skin. Jungkook hardly had any tattoos nor piercings (except for those on his ears) and when you asked him why, he would simply say: “I go against the norm. I don’t have to conform to stereotypes.” With that you discovered, the man has brains too. Lastly, you loved his passion. His perseverance and belief in what he can do. 

Jungkook and you became good friends after one of your friends, Park Jimin, a famous dancer and singer in Korea, got himself his very first tattoo. After the initial–flirtatious slash awkward meeting that had Jimin begging the two of you to go on a date already before ants eat him up (”You two were being too cheesy and sh*t, please spare me.” he says), you were drawn into his world until your friendship developed into something more; turning subtle glances to hand-holding and friendly hugs into passionate kisses.


A few years later and the two of you are still going strong. You have moved in with him and had gotten to know him in a much more intimate level: seeing his beauty and flaws, exposed from the feeling of his skin against your fingertips when he pressed you against the sheets, to the way he would argue with you about the simplest things like what movie to watch on Friday nights when the two of you would be home, cuddling on the living room couch (He would insist on Iron Man almost every time and you would almost always give in because a pouting Jungkook is lethal). 


It happened in slow motion, almost like a movie scene… the way you got used to each other. Until one day, as you wake up to him sleeping beside you with his eyes closed, hair disheveled and lips parted slightly and breathing softly, you knew you wouldn’t be able to live without him. You knew you found that one constant in your life. 


The constant being: Jeon Jungkook.


And so one day as you were lazing around his tattoo shop, that angelic image of him you saw this morning hovering over your thoughts, you found yourself saying: "I want to get a tattoo.“


Jungkook looks up from his latest drawing, and gave you a questioning look. “Oh?” He asked, his eyes calm yet the surprise was evident in them. “Since when?”


“Since now.” You say and move to sit beside him. Jungkook’s arm automatically moved to your waist, pulling you close until you were practically sitting on his lap. He looks up at you as you continue, “And I want you to be the one to draw it in.”


“Not like I’m going to let anyone touch you besides me.” Jungkook teased and you pinch his nose which made him chuckle.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter