Tags & Sparks (V, You)

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It was a lazy Saturday afternoon and you were sitting on the couch, playing with your boyfriends floppy brown hair as he lay comfortably on your lap; the television playing a rerun of your favorite drama. 

It was one of those days when Taehyung finally has some downtime to spare. With Bangtan climbing to the top, their promotions and guesting events have increased, making his schedule as busy as ever. Taehyung performed at several variety shows, flew from one country to another, and attended fan-signing events here and there that you could hardly keep up. From weekly visits, it became monthly and there was even a time when you didn't see each other for a whole three months; the two of you relying on text messages and video chats. 

That was the downside of dating an idol. You had to suffer weeks of lonely nights while your boyfriend performed for million of fan girls. Sometimes you wished you were just a regular fan because apparently, he spends more time with them than with you. 

Taehyung had his eyes closed, his breathing slow and steady as you ran your fingers through his hair. Suddenly, you wanted to smack yourself for even thinking that. Looking down at his beautiful face, you knew all those lonely weeks were worth it, as long as in the end, he came back to you... came home to you.

"Does my beauty amaze you, jagiya?" He suddenly said and you rolled your eyes, pretending to watch the drama in front of you. "In your dreams."

You looked down to see his reaction and just as expected, he had a pouty face on. "Wae? That's unfair..."

"Why?" You chuckled.

"Because your beauty captivates me.”  He grinned, his eyes disappearing into crescents as he caressed your cheek with his forefinger. "So pretty."

"Cheese ball."

"I can't help it." He grunted as he lifted himself up from your lap, leaning his arm at the backrest of the sofa as he continued to caress your cheek with the back of his hand. "I really missed you."

"Really?" You teased and he grinned playfully.

"Not really."

You pouted, then held his hand and kissed it, "Oppa~"

"Yes, ducky?"

You chuckled at the nickname. He always gave you the weirdest nicknames. "If anyone's a duck, it's you."

His smile widened as he pinched your nose. "You're ducky cause you love my duck kisses..." He puckered his lips, making funny kissy noises as he curled his finger towards you, telling you to come closer for a kiss. 

You leaned in, smiling at his adorable kissy face with his eyes closed and his lips all puckered up. But just as you were only an inch away from his lips, you stopped. "But you're going to have to catch me first."

You jumped out of your seat and Taehyung opened his eyes, blinking up at you dumbfounded. "What?"

"You heard me." You smirked as you leaned on the kitchen doorway on the other side of the room. "You want this," you pointed at your lips, biting it seductively. "You have to come and get it."

"Yah," he frowned then smirked a little. "When did you get all ?"

Your eyes widened at the term. "I—I am not!"

Taehyung chuckled at your reaction as he leaned his head on his hand, gazing at you lazily. "Come on, Jagi," he opened up his arms, pouting cutely. "I don't wanna play. Come cuddle with oppa…"

You smirked as you turned away and crossed your arms stubbornly. "But I want to play."

Taehyung sighed, obviously defeated. I can never win against this girl, he thought. Not when she’s looking like that. Lifting himself off the couch, he huffed. "Fine."

“Yes!” you cheered and he made a face at you. You couldn't understand why he always seemed lazy when he was at home; so different from his usual outgoing and crazy self.

"On one condition—“ you looked at him and suddenly felt nervous when you saw his expression has changed. He had a lazy grin on his lips and his eyes dropped ever so slight, insinuating a master plan in mind. "What?" You croaked almost nervously.

"We play it," he said as placed his hands on his pockets, smirking. "My way."

~~~

"Is this really necessary?" You huffed as you tugged at your dress which fell loosely to the floor, flowing to every move you made. You yelped as your crown almost fell off your head.

"Ne~" Taehyung said as he fixed his coat, strapping a light saber, which for today's activity will play the role of a sword, to his belt loop. 

You looked at him, dressed in a white shirt and jeans, topped with a navy blue blazer. He was dressed up as a "Prince" and you couldn't help but smile at how much it suited him. Even if the costume was practically improvised, he still looked as dashing as any of those royalties in the movies. As if feeling your stare, he looked up and gave you a questioning gaze; which in your opinion only made him cuter. "What?"

"Nothing." You smiled, feeling the heat in your cheeks for being caught staring. You cleared your throat as you tired to keep the smile from breaking your face in half. "You look good."

He smirked and did a pose. "I'm so gonna win this tag."

"We'll see." You said as you twirled in your dress. Once your eyes landed back on his, he seemed almost dazed. "Like it?"

"I do." He smiled dreamily then in a blink, his face returned to a smug expression. It amazed you how he could easily change his expressions; almost like a light switch. "But you're still gonna loose."

The rules were simple. It's "tag", how simpler could it get? There will be two rounds and the two of you would either play the runner or the "it". The game is time bound and the player who tags the runner the fastest, wins.

"So what are the costumes for?" You complained as the dress was staring to itch. You were never the type to wear dresses.  It was always shirts, jeans, and shorts for you.

Taehyung shrugged, "I just thought it'd be fun." He grinned as he tilted his head, looking at you as he bit his lip. "Plus, seeing you in a dress isn’t exactly a horrible sight." He winked and before you could even blush at the compliment, he stood up on the sofa and announced, "Shall we begin?"

You stepped closer to him and smacked his leg, "Tag! You're it!" You laughed maniacally and ran as fast as you could. 

"Yah! That's unfair!" He yelled. Nonetheless, he ran after you. 

~~~


It’s amazing how a simple game of tag can develop into something entirely different, which in your case was:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter