Love Hate (Jungkook, OC) Part 1

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SIDE NOTE: 

Hello readers! Just wanted to let you guys know that I've joined a writing contest..and it's actually a one-shot/three-shot story writing in line Bangtan's song "Just One Day" <3. I know you guys have read one of my scenarios about this... (Just One Day with You) and I may be submitting this as well since we're allowed to send in more than one entry ^^

Anyway, I have posted a three-shot featuring Kim Taehyung (V) and and OC. Here's the story: WORDS. FATE. & ACCIDENTS. I hope you'll all support it! :"> It's a romace/fluff/comedy (similar to my works here) so I'm sure a lot of you would enjoy reading it :)) THANK YOU and please let me know what you think by commenting on that page :D

 

OC- Yun HanRae

 

Why?

That's the one question Yun HanRae had been asking herself the moment she moved to Bangtan High. 

Why do we have to move?

Why does my parents have to break up?

Why am I even here?

It's been six months since she'd started high school and it was probably too late to even ask these kinds of questions. But when you're unhappy, it's pretty difficult not to ask. 

Being a newbie, HanRae got a lot of attention. In fact, she got a little too much. She never understood why or how it happened but she had seemed to have caught the eye of the school's kingkas...also know as BTS or Bangtan Sonyeondan. It may seem like a good thing, but to HanRae, it was one of the worst things that happened to her.

It was early Thursday morning and HanRae was at her locker, collecting her things for her next class. She was just about to leave when she heard her name being called from across the hall. 

"HanRae!"

Hanrae groaned inwardly and tried to make herself invisible by using her locker door to cover herself. She knew that voice and it was definitely not one she loved to hear. 

She jumped as her locker shut close, revealing Bangtan High's star athlete and BTS' maknae, Jeon Jungkook. "Why... are you hiding from me, HanRae? I'm hurt." He said as he placed a hand over his heart, mockingly.


"What do you want, Jungkook?" She rolled her eyes. Jungkook had been getting on her nerves since the moment she had transferred. He was quite a bully and for someone who was in high school, HanRae never understood why he had to be like that. He was always teasing her, playing pranks on her, and annoying her in any way possible. HanRae tried to ignore him but the more the days passed, his advances were getting more hurtful instead of playful; his teasings more insultive than annoying. It's a shame though, she thought. How a pretty face could be a jerk. 

"Oh come on HanRae, I just came over to say hi." He leaned on her locker and reached out to pull a strand of her hair. She gave him a death glare as she swatted his hand away. 

"Oh. Feisty." He smirked as he crossed his arms. "You know you should really do something about you're hair. I mean, do you even brush it--"

"Leave me alone, Jungkook." She said as she walked away. She hardly got two feet away from him when she felt a hand close around her arm. She twisted from his grip but he was too strong. "What if I don't want to."

"Let. Me. Go." She seethed. 

"I only want to chat a little." He said as he loosened his hold on her. 

"Go talk to yourself, pabo!" She said before running away. 

"You're making a mistake, HanRae! A big one!" Jungkook hollered and all the students stared at HanRae running out of the hall for dear life. Jungkook chuckled, shaking his head. 

She's so cute.

~~~
HanRae came home that night and found a familiar black Sedan parked in front of her house. She cautiously walked up her front porch, gulping as she heard a familiar guy's voice; confirming her suspicions. She was about to back away when the door swung open, revealing Byun Tan, the landowner's son. 

He gave her a one over, a smirk forming on his lips, making HanRae shiver. She cleared and started to turn away but she felt a hand close around her arm, pulling her forcefully. "Yun HanRae, where do you think you're going?"

She struggled from his grip but he had already s his arm around her waist, holding her tightly. "Aww Jagi, don't be like that."

"Don't call me that." She spat. She would've added something vulgar to her sentence but she knew that talking back to him could cost her their home. 

"What? Jagi?" He smirked as he leaned in close to whisper in her ear. "But you are mine, aren't you?" 

I was, she thought. Tan and HanRae had dated before but it was only for a short while. She had broken up with him the moment she realized that she was only one of his "girls" and that he often dated several girls at the same time. Tan never got over it. He was not one to get dumped and it had angered him when HanRae did just that. To HanRae's dismay, he turned out to be the son of their new home's landowner and Tan took this to his advantage; getting his revenge on HanRae. He wanted to show her that he does the dumping not the other way around. 

HanRae felt tears threatening to come as he nuzzled his way to her neck. She shivered in disgust as his hot breath tickled her neck. She suddenly heard footsteps and thank God when her mother came into view. "Let go of my daughter." She spat. 

"And if I don't want to?" He challenged. "What can you do?"

"We'll pay you the rent tomorrow. So just leave."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter