Right Where We Left Off (Jimin, OC) Part 2

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because you guys asked for it... I tried my best to get this done :D 

Warning! It may be heartbreaking.... 3

 

It was today. The day Bangtan boys were going to have a fansign at Busan. Yujin had been trying to make up her mind for the past few days, thinking if she should come or not. 

The reasonable side of her had thought the idea to be absurd. She shouldn't have anything to do with him anymore. She had moved on and to be quite frank, Jimin seemed to have completely forgotten about her already. 
The other side, her stupid and hopeful side, thinks it wouldn't hurt to go. And that despite all those time spent apart, she admitted that she missed him. 

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid., she thought to herself repeatedly. 

When the boys arrived a day before the fansign, Yujin felt a hundred different emotions bubbling inside of her. Excitement..anger...hurt...anxiety...hope. She didn't know how he did it, but Jimin could still stir her into a whirlwind of emotions just like he used to. 

Yujin almost hoped that he would come see her. She had lived in the same neighborhood and the same house all her life and it wasn't impossible for him to drop by and say hello... 

What am I thinking?, she thought, giving herself a mental slap on the face. Wake up and get a grip, Yujin! He's got nothing to do with you anymore. He made that pretty clear when the two of you decided to let it go. 

But still, Yujin flinched everytime her phone rang or when there was the slightest sound of knocking at her door. She hated herself and how much she kept hoping. 

By night time, Yujin sighed heavily, finally giving up. He's not coming and he scolded herself for even thinking he would. 

Everything's different now, she thought. 

She knew that now. 

~~~


The next day was the day of the fansign and Yujin tried to keep that out of her mind. She went on with her usual chores and kept herself busy to prevent her from even thinking about the event that's happening in her hometown. But it was quite difficult when all everybody ever talked about was Bangtan this and Bangtan that...

By late afternoon, Yujin was at the market to do some shopping since she's running low on food supply. She was looking through the fruits section when she heard some girls giggling. 

"They're here! Come on! Are you done with that?!"

"OHMYGOD! I can't believe I'm going to meet Jimin oppa!"

At the sound of his name, Yujin almost dropped the apple she was holding. The girls exited the store excitedly. She found herself battling with her consciousness as she felt the urge to follow them. After a few moments of fighting with and defending herself, she sighed in defeat. 

I'm going to regret this, she thought as she left the apple and exited the building. 

~~~~


The event was held outside. A tent was put up where the stage was situated as well as a long table with seven seats. Yujin felt the excitement and pure delight coming off from the fans as they waited for their idols to come out. Yujin couldn't help but smile and feel proud. Even though Jimin was a jerk to her, she was still happy that he got to live out his dream. 

"Excuse me, Yujin? Is that you?" She felt someone tap her shoulder and when she turned to see who it was, she smiled. 

It was her neighbor Mrs. Kang. "Hello, Mrs. Kang." she greeted and then saw her 7 year-old-daughter, holding what looked like Bangtan's latest album. "Hello, Minhee." She said to the little kid who gave her a cute wave. 

"Yujin-ah. I'm so sorry to be a bother but I need to ask you a favor."

"Oh sure--"

"Can you take Minhee to get her CD signed? There was a call from the office and it's urgent. I'll pay you for looking after her."

Yujin's eyes turned into saucers as she let the words sink in. Take Minhee to get her CD signed. That would mean she would have to go on stage, meet the boys...meet him...and that would be a horrible idea. 

"Oh but--"

"Please Yujin, it would mean the world to Minhee." Mrs. Kang pressed. At that Yujin was at the edge of the cliff. She looked down at the little girl who was so excited that she was practically jumping in delight. Yujin didn't want to be a dream crusher and so she let out a sigh, "S-sure, Mrs. Kang." 

"Oh thank you, dear!" She knelt in front of Minhee and said, "Alright, sweetie. Mommy's gonna go for a while and I'll be back soon. Unnie," she pointed at Yujin. "will take you to get your CD signed, okay?"

"Okay mommy." Minhee happily bounded towards Yujin and held her hand. "Unnie! Are you a fan too?" She nodded with a soft smile. 

"Who's your bias, unnie?" 

"Oh umm..." She tried to think of the names of the boys but Jimin's name kept coming up. 

"I like Jimin oppa!" Minhee declared, and Yujin almost choked on her own spit. "Oppa is so handsome and I love him so much!" 

Yujin smiled down at her, "I like him too." The moment she said it, she felt her heart race. Did she? 

There was sudden screaming upfront and Yujin took a deep breath. Here we go, she thought as the MC went onstage. 

Yujin took Minhee to the side to keep her from getting trampled on by the fans. She wanted to be close to the stage, so Yujin chose a spot on the side but near the front as well. She made Minhee stand on a stool so she could see. 

"Well here they are folks! Let's welcome BTS!"

The boys came in one by one and Yujin felt her heart race as she watched them come out. First was Rap Monster followed by Jin, then Suga, then Jhope, the V, then...

Yujin let out a slight gasp as Jimin went onstage, smiling and looking happy. He waved enthusiastically at the crowd, throwing hearts here and there, sending the fans in a frenzy. He was followed by Jungkook who clapped him on the shoulder, pushing him to get in line. 

After a year she had finally seen him. Yujin just never thought it would hurt so much to see him so happy... To see that he has moved on without her. 

The boys did two performances and Yujin watched in awe at how good they were. As much as she wanted to watch them as a whole, she couldn't help it as her eyes always skimmed past the others to focus on Jimin. He had gotten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter