Cool Down (V, you)

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"It's so hot!" You whined, as you lay motionlessly sprawled on the couch of your apartment, fanning yourself with what used to be your math homework. 

It was 2pm in the afternoon and the sun was high in the cloudless skies. The heat was almost unbearable and it was making you cranky, not to mention sweaty. You already had three showers today and was wearing your shortest shorts topped with a flimsy tank top and you still felt so hot ad sticky.


Your phone made a buzz sound and you looked over to the coffee table to your right, where you saw your phone lit up, indicating that you just received a text. You sighed and ignored it; not wanting to make another move, thinking that it will only make you hotter. 

Buzz…

The phone vibrated again and you groaned as you reached for it, preparing to send a "what's-wrong-with-you-leave-me-alone” message. But when you looked at the screen you stopped. It was a text from your boyfriend, Taehyung. 

Hi Jagi~ the weather is so hot today...

The first text said. Leave it to Taehyung to mention the obvious, you thought, shaking your head. He was so weird sometimes… okay, most of the time and you have no idea how on earth the idiot captured your heart. The members were quite surprised when the two of you first told them about your relationship. Being a noona (a year older than him), being mature for your age, and being known as a reserved girl; the boys couldn't understand how you ended up with the complete opposite: Kim Taehyung.

 

“What did he do?” Hoseok asked one day when you came to visit them during practice. You had brought them lunch and were eating on the floor in a circle; with Taehyung on your right and Hoseok on your left. “Did he bribe you?”

Your eyes widened at the question and you looked over to Taehyung who was already glaring at his hyung. “What? No!”

“Then he must’ve blackmailed you.” Jimin snapped his fingers earning another menacing glare from Taehyung. You placed your hand on his knee, assuring. “No, nothing like that.”

“Well he must’ve done something!” Hoseok spoke. “How can a pretty girl like you be with him?”

“You should be with me,” Yoongi said and winked.

“Or me,” Jimin batted his eyes, making you giggle.

“Aniyo~ I make all the noonas swoon. Right noona?” he wiggled his eyebrows and you stuck your tongue out at him. You looked at Taehyung who had his blank face on, making him unreadable. You knew they were only teasing. They were his hyungs, after all, and it was their jobs. Tae Tae makes fun of them a lot (if you’ve seen their Bangtan Bomb videos, you’d understand) and this was their chance to get back at him… by attacking his love life.

“No... no… it should be me!” Hoseok said and leaned closer to you. “Because I am your hope.” You covered your mouth to keep from laughing but the others did, including Taehyung who almost did a spit take. He placed his cup down and said, “You can flirt all you want with her, hyungs.” He said, and you spun to him, gaping. What did you just say?

Taehyung wasn’t looking at you but at the group of boys in front of him, his arm leaning on his leg. “But remember this,” he pointed out as he leaned back, wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you closer to him. “She’s all mine.”

The group burst into whoops and you swear you felt your face turning red.

“Man, he’s whipped.” Namjoon commented as you smiled shyly at Taehyung who winked at you and gave you a cheeky grin afterwards.

 


You moved back to your inbox to read the second text: 

But you are hotter ;)

You laughed at your boyfriend's cheesiness. He has got to stop taking advice from the members, you thought as you typed in a reply. 

Ha-ha! Let me guess… Jimin gave you that line?

 

Nope. That was all me. ;) you snorted. Yep, he’s definitely spending too much time with them.

 

:P

 

Hi Jagi~

 

Hi Tae :) no practice?

In no less than 10 seconds you received a reply, Just finished! Can we come over?


We?

Yeah. Me and the hyungs.

Oh, you thought. It's not that you disliked the boys; you loved them to bits but today wasn't a very good day (thanks to the weather) and you weren’t really in the mood for hanging out with anybody. You just wanted to laze on your couch the whole day.
 

Your phone suddenly rang, awakening you from your thoughts. You saw the caller ID and found that it was Taehyung. 

"Hello?" you answered.


"Jagiya~! What took you so long to reply?" There was a hint of whining in his voice, which you would have found adorable at normal circumstances but in your current state, you only found it annoying. 

"Sorry," you tried to keep your cool. "I was thinking."

"Thinking? Like thinking thinking in your thinking chair?" he joked.

You closed your eyes shut trying not to get irritated. "What do you want?" You spat. 

There was silence on the other end and you knew he sensed something was wrong. "Y/N." He said and you opened your eyes at the sound of your name and sighed. He only called you by your name when he was serious (which is like more or less 10% of the time) "What's wrong?" He asked, his voice dipping lower. 

"Nothing, Tae. It's fine. I'm sorry." You said as you scolded yourself for being so snappy. But you couldn't help it.

"Hmm. Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay, Y/N." He said and hung up. Your eyes widened as you heard a click. Did he just hang up on me? You let your phone down on the floor, and lay back down. Whatever, you thought and let your eyes close.

You were just about to relax when you heard a knock on your door.  You grabbed a pillow and plunged it your face, screaming into it. WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?!

The knock sounded again but you didn't try to stand and get it; thinking that the visitor would think that nobody was home and just leave. 

"What are you doing?" a familiar voice asked. You immediately removed the pillow from your face only to find your boyfriend standing over you with a blank expression, his head slightly tilted to the right. 

Even though you were in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter