Sing me to Sleep (Jungkook, OC)

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

OC- Hyeyeon

 

All Hyeyeon wanted to do is get this essay over with and get some sleep. She’s currently a freshman in college and she couldn’t believe how much work she already has to do. The amount of work was simply stressful and could literally drive you into insanity. If it’s already this hard on the first year, I don’t’ even want to know what’s in store for me in the next three years, she thought.

 

Hyeyeon had been sitting in front of her laptop for three hours, typing away what's supposed to be half of her grade for her Literature class. She sighed as she stopped typing, her mind going blank once again. She ran a hand over her face as she thought of the next sentence she's supposed to be writing. Her phone was sitting beside her laptop and she turned it on to check the time. As she pressed the button, her phone lit up showing the time: 2:15 AM; against her wallpaper, which happened to be a selca of her boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook. 

Hyeyeon smiled as she stared at her boyfriend's face. They had been dating for almost a year now and things couldn't have been more perfect. Hyeyeon had met Jungkook in a music store downtown, where she usually goes to buy her albums. Jungkook had approached her shyly, asking what she was buying and it didn't take long before they started chatting about their favorite types of music and artists. They had become friends afterwards and a year ago, right when he debuted in BTS, he had confessed to her. 

Although Hyeyeon was completely happy with her relationship with Jungkook, she had to admit that it gets hard sometimes. Since he was an idol and is currently climbing to the top, getting more and more famous, he gets really busy with all the promotions and performances he does. Jungkook stays at the dorm with his band mates but sometimes, when he was free the following day, he would come over to her apartment and spend the night there. 

Hyeyeon looked over her shoulder towards her bedroom, where Jungkook was fast asleep. He had came late that evening, to her surprise, walking into her apartment looking like a walking corpse. It pained Hyeyeon to see how tired he was all the time. But Jungkook assured her that he was fine, never failing to give her a warm smile. He told her that despite all the work he does, he was happy he had her to come home to. 

Hyeyeon sighed as she stood from her seat and went towards the kitchen. She needed some coffee to keep herself awake. She grabbed the kettle and filled it with water before putting it on the stove. As she was standing by the counter preparing her cup of coffee, strong arms suddenly s around her waist, making her jump. 

"Mianhe~" Jungkook whispered; who was now hugging her from behind, his head leaning on her shoulder. 

"Kookie," she sighed and felt him smile against her neck. He loved it when you called him by his nickname. "You scared me. I thought you were asleep."

"I can't sleep." He nuzzled closer to her neck, making Hyeyeon shiver. "Are you cold?" He suddenly asked. 

"Uh, no." She said and heard Jungkook smirk. Hyeyeon turned around to face him, his arms remaining on her waist. Hyeyeon stared at his sleepy eyes and disheveled red hair and wondered how on earth he managed to look good even if he was practically half asleep. 

"You have to sleep, Kookie." She said as she ran her hand through his hair. "You're tired and you need rest."

"But I can't sleep." He whined as he tugged her closer to him. "Come sleep with me, Jagiya." 

Hyeyeon smiled at her boyfriend's cuteness. To others, it may seem like he had just invited her to go to bed with him but in truth he was just asking for her to tuck him into bed. Such a kid, she thought. 

"Jungkook, I have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter