Picky (Chanyeol, You)

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was the day. The day you had scheduled your biannual spring cleaning. You had put in some shorts, a loose shirt, which happened to belong to your boyfriend's; and tied your hair in a bun to keep it from falling to your face as you plunge into the dirty work of cleaning your apartment. 

You sighed and shook your head as you swept your hand across the shelf in the hall, gathering a large amount of dust. Before starting, you your player and put in your favorite playlist, which happened to be your EXO compilation. The familiar tune of their recent song, Overdose, blasted through the speakers and you smiled as you swayed towards the mission at hand; which you have decided to call: Clean and make it Spotless! 

You started off by dusting every table and countertop. Grabbing a wet rug, you started wiping the tables and shelves. You hummed along to the music as you moved your arm back and forth. You moved towards the shelf in the living room, which happened to be the highest shelf. Lazy to even get a chair to stand on, you decided to just tip toe and stretch as far as you could to reach it. You were obviously struggling as you tried to wipe off the dust; beads of sweat forming on your forehead. Just when you're legs were about to give in, warm hands grabbed your waist and you were lifted off the ground. You sighed a relief as you were able to wipe all the dust off, without struggling anymore. When you reached the ground, you suddenly realized that what you did was impossible and that you couldn't have possibly floated in mid-air. 

Turning around, you were surprised to see a giant staring at you with a wide smile. "Y/N~" he said.

You returned his smile as you placed your hands on your hips. "Chanyeol--"

Your boyfriend mimicked your actions and also placed his hand on his hips. "Y/N." He called again. 

You rolled your eyes again, "Okay, I'm done playing."

"You're no fun." He pouted making you chuckle. You ignored him and continued on with the cleaning. You grabbed the broom and started sweeping the floors, but before you could even get halfway through, long arms s around your waist, stopping you. Chanyeol placed his head on your shoulder, nuzzling your neck, "Jagiya~ don't ignore me."

"Jagiya~" you mocked as you moved away from his grip with a teasing smile. "I'm busy."

Chanyeol pouted and then sighed as you continued to sweep the floors. "What can I do to make you notice me?"

"You can help me so I can get this done sooner and we can do whatever it is you want to do." You said and at that Chanyeol ran into the kitchen grabbing all the cleaning materials he could get his hands on. "Why didn't you just say so? Let's get cleaning!"

~~~

The two of you worked liked a well-oiled machine; going through your apartment and cleaning every nook and cranny. By late afternoon, the place was looking spotless. You had just finished washing the dishes and was about to tell Chanyeol that you'll be taking a shower now. You walked into the living room, stopping as you saw your boyfriend in a not so attractive position. 

He was looking out the window, leaning on a mop with one of his hand on his face... a finger, unmistakably near his nose...

You couldn't believe it. 

You're boyfriend was actually picking his nose in plain sight! 

You weren't the kind of person who tended to be grossed out easily, considering that you had your share of gross habits (like eating weird stuff that don't normally go together like peanut butter and burgers) but the sight was so surprising you couldn't help but cover your mouth to silence your gasp--or was it laughter? 

Chanyeol, on the other hand, heard it and once he caught sight of you, his hands shot down from his face almost instantly. "J-Jagiya--" he said, looking bashful and trying to suppress it with a grin. "Didn't see you come in."

"What were you doing, Yeollie?" you gave him a curious gaze which only made him turn bright red. 

"N-nothing."

"Are you sure?" You pressed and saw him shrink backwards to the wall, his eyes lurking as if looking for a way to escape or better yet...a good excuse. 

"Yes." He said and he returned the mop into the kitchen, walking briskly out of the room like he he just did a crime. You shook your head, laughing to yourself. Pabo, you thought. 

When he returned, you tried to keep from giggling as he purposely ignored you and busied himself with fixing the little figurines on your shelf. You, on the other hand, wasn't done yet..and you weren't talking about the cleaning. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter