Prince Charming (Jungkook, OC)

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OC- Sera

 

Jeon Jungkook.

Sera sighed in her seat as she doodled at the back of her notebook, ignoring their History lecture. She wrote his name over and over again, but unlike the usual hearts she put in, broken one's surrounded it instead. 

Flashback

It was lunch period and Sera was sitting at a table alone, nibbling a club sandwich. She had her English book opened and was browsing through it to prepare herself for the quiz their teacher was giving. 

She heard a noise in front of her and looked up to see Jungkook, her best friend, pulling up a seat. "Hey." He smiled and Sera's heart began to race. After all the years of knowing him, she never gor over it and Jungkook continues to do weird things to her. "Hey." She smiled back then continued reading. 

"Watcha doing?" He leaned forward, his elbows on the table, putting his chin on his hands. 

"Studying," she said as she took a bite of her sandwich. 

Jungkook pouted, "But you already studied last night."

"Doesn't mean I can't study more." 

"You wear yourself too much, Sera." He said and he tapped his hands on the table, creating a beat. 

Sera huffed when the tapping distracted her, "Jungkook, I'm  trying to study."

He continued to tap his hands and this time he started humming a tune and singing a bit. Annoyed, Sera slammed her book shut and glared at him. "What?"

"I have to tell you something," he said, smiling mischievously. Sera could see the excitement in his eyes and in the way he leaned forward on the table. It was contagious and she couldn't help but smile as well. "What?"

"I like someone." 

This time Sera felt her heart drop but had to keep a facade so she kept on smiling. "Who?"

"Not important now." He waved his hand. "But I need your help to get her."

Sera sighed inwardly. It was always like this. She couldn't understand why she hasn't been used to it--better yet, over it-- by now. She knew Jungkook for as long as she could remember and she had always liked him. She had always had a crush on him when they were little and that's what she thought it was: just a crush that will soon fade away. But unfortunately, that didn't happen. As they grew up, her liking grew and soon she had developed feelings for him. She never told him because she was afraid that it'll ruin their friendship and that she thinks he only sees her like a sister, nothing more. 

So she watched from the sidelines as he grew up to be the golden boy; the most popular kid at school with charms that could make anyone want to be his friend or even fall for him. The girls fawn over him and he was constantly chased around. Confessions were thrown  here and there and it was painful for Sera to watch when one of those confessions get accepted. It was even more painful when it was Jungkook who tries to confess to a girl. Just like what he's about to do now... 

"Helloo? Anyone home?" Jungkook knocked on her forehead lightly, and when she jumped he chuckled. "Spacing out again, I see."

"Sorry," Sera said as she cleared , putting on a smiling face even if deep down her heart was breaking. "What were you saying again?"

"I need your help to get this girl." He said and she felt like a bullet was shot at her. 

"I really like her." Bang! 
"She's special." Bang! Bang!
"And I don't wanna mess this up so it has to be perfect." Bang! Bang! Bang!

Sera felt like breaking but years of trying to hold her feelings in was good practice and she had mastered the art of keeping a nonchalant yet interested expression. "Okay...so where do I come in?" 

Jungkook fished out his notebook from his bag, opening it to a blank page before handing it to her. "You're a girl, right?"

Ouch. "Uh, last time I checked."

Jungkook grinned, "I need you to write down the things you like. You know the things you like to receive or what you want a guy to do for you." 

Sera sighed as she started writing. If it were her he was confessing to, she would have written a simple statement saying that all she needed was for him to love her and that was enough. 

But Sera wrote down several things just to please him; completely hiding her feelings once again. She wrote:
Secret admirer notes, flowers, composed songs, grand romantic gestures, etc. Some were things she truly liked; like the notes and songs but the others were just things she thought girls liked in general.

"Here." She handed him the notebook and Jungkook read it, a smile forming on his lips. He placed the notebook in his bag and stood up. "Thanks, Sera!" He went over to her and gave her a half hug. "You're the best!"

Before she could move away, Jungkook grabbed her wrist and brought her hand, which was holding the sandwich, to his mouth and took a bite. "Hey!" She slapped his arm. "Get your own sandwich!" 
Jungkook chuckled and ruffled her hair, "Love you~" he mumbled with a full mouth before running out of the cafeteria. 

Sera watched him go, feeling her heart race at his words. 

Love you too, she thought. 
If it only it meant the same for him.

End of flashback. 

Sera went to her locker after class but before she could open it, she felt someone tap her right shoulder. She turned to her right but no one was there. She turned left and still no one. She huffed, "Whoever you are, it's not funny."

She heard a soft chuckle and the locker next to her opened up and she saw Jimin, a classmate of hers, smiling as he placed his books inside his locker. "Sorry." He muttered. 

Sera gave him a soft smile, "Hey Jimin."


Jimin was another popular guy and the star athlete of the school. He was a swimmer as well as a really good dancer. Sera shares three classes with him and they are close acquaintances. "What's up?"

"Nothing much. You?"


Sera shrugged, "The usual."


"Doesn't look like it," he said. "You okay?"


Was my sadness that noticeable? She thought. She mustered up a smile, "I'm good."

Jimin nodded slowly, feeling unconvinced but before he could ask again, one of his teammates called out to him. He looked back at her, "I better go." He said and he pointed at her locker. "Careful, my door almost gave in."


Sera laughed, "Yeah they should really have this fixed."

Jimin waved at her with a smile, but before he was out of sight he said, "Stop frowning and smile, Sera. You look better when you smile." Sera blushed at the compliment and stuck out her tongue at him making him chuckle. 

When Sera opened her locker a note fell. She picked it up and read: 

To the prettiest girl I know, 
Keep on smiling always. You never fail to brighten my day. 
Love, 
Prince Charming

Sera felt her cheeks heat up and looked at the end of the hall. She remembered Jimin's sudden warning about her locker and his comment on her smile. Could it be? She wondered. 

As she was walking home with the note in hand, an arm suddenly draped across her shoulders. She looked to the side and saw Jungkook smiling down at her. "You look happy." He commented. 

Sera shrugged, still giddy from the note. "I feel happy."

"Care to explain?"

"Nah." She said as she moved away from him. Jungkook watched her walk away and shook his head, a smile forming on his lips as he jogged to catch up with her.

~~~


Sera continued to receive the notes. They had come in more frequently and found them at different places; her locker, her text books and even on her desk. The messages had become sweeter...cheesier...and it had nev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter