Two is Better than One (Kai, Luhan, OC) PART 1

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This request os for RiksiRixa! :) Don't know exactly how you want this to turn out...but I tried my best. LOL! Tell me what you think, ok? :)

Enjoy! 

*first scenario featuring more than one member... whoop! :P 

 

OC- Ririn

 

Two is better than one 

This quote was technically true. Having two bars of chocolate instead one for yourself is cool... having two cars instead of one is even cooler... But Ririn couldn't help thinking that whoever made up this quote must be a complete . 

Because not everything is better than one...


Having two guys who happen to be your best friends in the whole world, fight over you is not cool. 


Definitely. Not. Cool. 

Ririn had been tossing and turning all night, unable to sleep. She couldn't keep the voices out of her head. The words kept replaying, echoing in her skull:

 

(Color legend: Kai, Luhan, Both)

I'm glad I came back here, Ririn. but mostly because I came back to you. And you have to know...


I know we've been friends since forever. And you probably see me as a brother but I want you to know.. 

that...

I...

like you. 

At first she thought they were messing with her. There was simply no way her best friends would like her in that way. They've known each other since they were kids! 

      Ririn was there when Jongin had taken Ballet and Jazz lessons. In fact, she even tried ballet with him in her early years, but gave up almost instantly when she discovered that dancing wasn't her thing and that it wasn't meant for people with two left feet. 

"You have got to be kidding me!" Ririn huffed as Jongin showed her a perfect pirouette. 

"It's not that hard, Rin--"

"How exactly do you do that so well? You make it look so effortless!"

Jongin smiled at her through the huge mirror situated in the dance room. "Thanks for the compliment."

"I mean," Ririn sat on the floor, crossing her legs and taking hold of her feet. "Who exactly is the girl here?" Her smile turned teasing and Jongin shot her a glare. 

"Ha-ha! Very funny." He moved towards her and pushed her with his foot, causing Ririn to tumble on the floor, laughing. 

She watched him evolve from classical dance to more modern choreographies like hip hop and street dance. He eventually became a trainee at a big entertainment company and Ririn couldn't have been happier when he got to debut a few years later. 

"I can't believe you're going to be an idol...the world is completely messed up." Ririn teased when Jongin called to tell her the news.

"Wow Rin. I'm so glad you're so happy for me." He replied, sarcasm evident on his voice. 

"I was kidding, Jongin. I'm happy for you." She said and then sighed. She wasn't completely psyched about him debuting. Sure it was great... He's finally making his dreams into a reality. But that would mean he would be busy and they probably won't see each other as much anymore. 

"What's wrong?" He asked. 

"Nothing." She facepalmed herself for letting her guard down. 

"I think I know when my best friend is upset, " he mustered. "I can hear it your voice, Rin."

"I'm just worried we won't be seeing each other as much anymore." She admitted. "You'll be busy and you won't have time for me--"

"Won't have time?" Jongin sounded as if she just told him that world was at its end. "I'll always have time for you, Ririn." He stated and Ririn could hear the sincerity in his tone. "Always." 


Luhan was another close friend of hers. Unlike Kai whom she befriended easily with his naturally sweet and shy demeanor, Luhan was stubborn and had a tendency to be rude when he wants to be. He was also mysterious and quite hard to read. He preferred to be alone and practically scowled at anyone's attempt at making friends with him. But Ririn wasn't one to back down. 

"Why are you friends with me?" Luhan asked one day when they were hanging out after school. 

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not exactly a good guy--"

Ririn gave him a funny look, "Not a good guy?"

"Did you forget that I practically yelled at you when we first met? When you accidentally splashed water on my new shirt?" He chuckled as he took a sip of his iced tea. 

"Yes I remember." She smiled at the memory. "Those we're the days~" she cooed. "Me. You. Yelling over your wet shirt." Sighing, Ririn hung her head on her hand, like the memory was nothing but a beautiful daydream. 

Luhan snorted and chuckled, "You're so weird. I don't know why I'm friends with you."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter