Untypically Perfect (Taehyung, You)

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up to the feeling of something heavy pressing over your thighs, which then climbed up to your torso, your chest, and then before you knew it, something soft was tapping your cheek, prodding you awake.

"Hmm…" You stirred as you opened an eye, only to find a flop of fluffy dark hair and bright eyes staring down at you.


"Omma~" the little boy called and you sighed, your hand making its way to his head as you ran your fingers through his hair. "Taekwon-ah. What are you—“

"Appa wake up!" You look to your right at the sound of a familiar voice and chuckled when you saw your daughter, Taegeuk, on top of her father, who was lying on his back with his eyes still closed. 

"Taegeuk, honey. Your appa is tired, let him sleep."

"But we’re going to the Zoo!" She whined and you were just about to answer when your husband suddenly twitches, his eyes opening wide. "Did someone say the Zoo?!"

"Yeah!!!" The twins cheered and you chuckled as Taehyung sat up from bed, cradling Taegeuk in his arms and tickling her slightly. “Appa! We thought you forgot.”

 

"Appa didn't forget." He assured, grunting as he placed her down the bed. "Why don' you two get ready and omma and I will too?"

"Okay!" Taekwon said and you gave him a light kiss on the cheek and Taehyung in turn ruffled his hair. The boy took hold of his sister's hand and together, they bounded out of the room; talking of tigers, elephants, and all the other animals they were excited to see at the Zoo. 

You smiled as you watched them go, thinking how fast they are growing. It seemed only yesterday when you gave birth to two adorable babies and now they're already turning six in a couple of months. It saddened you of how fast they were growing but you were also excited to see them mature. 

A poke on your cheek woke you from your reverie and turning to your right, you saw Taehyung staring at you with sleepy eyes. "Good morning, Yeobo." He said, his voice thick with sleep and his hair disheveled and sticking up on different angles. You reached out your hand and patted his hair down. Taehyung leaned against your touch, smiling. "Morning."

"What were you thinking a while ago?" He asked as he grabbed your hand and kissed it. “You seemed deep in thought.”

"My beautiful husband." You teased and Taehyung grinned. 

"Well, what a coincidence. I was thinking about my beautiful wife too."

You chuckled, loving how all these years, Taehyung never ceased to change. He still acted like a cheesy boyfriend despite being married for almost seven years now. "Whatever." You snorted as you were about to get up from bed.

"Yah." He pouted as he pulled you back down, causing yourself to fall right into his chest. "No kiss?"

You rolled your eyes before giving him a peck on the lips but Taehyung sneakily s his hand behind your neck, prolonging the kiss. The moment you parted, your cheeks were flushed and your eyes were alight. 

"I love you." He murmured as he tucked your hair behind your ear.

"I love you too, Tae." You replied as you gave him a quick peck on the nose before moving away. "The two will be waiting, so we better get ready."

Taehyung groaned, "Can't we just stay at home and cuddle?" He asked and your eyes widened slightly at his request. "Wae? Being clingy are we?" You teased.

"I missed you, Yeobo." He said sincerely. "Can't a man hold his woman—“

"Okay that sounded weird, Tae. Stop." The two of you laughed, though you knew and understood what he meant. Taehyung just got home from a three-month long world tour with his group, Bangtan Sonyeondan, and you missed him dearly. It was hard not having him with you for three whole months; enduring lonely nights and kiss-less mornings. If it weren't for the twins keeping you company, work keeping you busy, and the late and early Skype calls from him, you wouldn't have survived and would have broken down a long time ago. "I know." You sighed. "I missed you too. But the kids missed you more."

Taehyung smiled as he got up from bed. "Yeah, I know. I'm excited to go to the Zoo today too."

"You just want to see your 'clan'." You joked, referring to the lions.

"For your information, it's called a Pride and yes, I'm excited to see them but I'm more excited to spend the day with my amazing kids and my beautiful wife." He said as he scrunched his nose in a cute manner, making you giggle. He stood up from bed and went straight to the bathroom. "I'm gonna go shower. Don't miss me too much." 

"Weirdo."

"But I'm your weirdo!" He called out before going inside and closing the bathroom door shut.

Yeah, you are. You thought with a chuckle.

~~~


"All set?" Taehyung asked as he went downstairs, grabbing his coat from the rack. You were currently kneeling on the floor as you fixed the buttons on your daughter's coat, then moved to place a scarf around your son's neck. 

"Appa!" Taegeuk cheered and he grinned, carrying the little girl in his arms. "How's my beautiful Taegeukie~"

"Omma bought me a dress and we went to a tea party." She told. "We'll have another one appa, will you come?"

"Of course!" Taehyung nodded, poking her nose. "I wouldn't miss it. I'll have my people ready my suit." He said in a fake British accent as he placed her down. 

You chuckled as you patted a hat down Taekwon's head before standing up. You suddenly felt dizzy, stumbling a bit and if it weren't for Taehyung who caught you by the elbow, you would've fallen. You closed your eyes and exhaled, the dizziness subsiding once you opened then. 

"Y/N?" You looked up and saw Taehyung looking down at you with a concerned gaze. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." You smiled. "Stood up too fast." 

Taehyung smirked and kissed your forehead. "Be careful." He muttered as he held your hand and pulled you out the door.

~~~


The car ride was noisy as usual, but it was a good kind of noise. Taehyung was in the driver's seat while you sat beside him and the kids were on the backseat, buckled up and singing along to whatever their dad has put on the radio. You smiled as a familiar tune hit and your kids cheered as they recognized the song.

"Oh happy day~" Taehyung sang, his voice sending shivers through your body. You always loved how low and deep it sounded; a sharp contrast to his cute face.

"Oh happy day!" The twins sang back.

"Oh happy day~"

"Oh happy day!"

You clapped as you all sang along, your voices melding together in a wonderful melody. You felt something warm wrap around your hand and found Taehyung's fingers intertwining with yours. You smiled up at him just as he glanced at you with a wink; remembering the first time he had the courage to hold your hand.

Flashback


It was during one of their mini fan signs and after the event you and the rest of BTS went out to have dinner. You were good friends with all of them but Taehyung had a special space in your heart. He never knew it nor did you make an effort to let him know but the attraction between the two of you was evident and the boys knew that too. 

"Why don't you just get together already?" Yoongi blatantly asked and you almost choked on your drink as Taehyung blushed beside you. "Hyung~"

"Aww. Taehyung hyung is blushing." Jungkook teased, earning a glare from the older boy. "Yah."

"You two are making this difficult." Hoseok huffed. "It's so obvious that you like each other."

"Everyone likes, Y/N." Taehyung reasoned, making you frown slightly. It's as if he just said he only liked you as a friend.

"Taehyungie, you don't say that to a girl you like." Jin warned as he pointed at your disappointed expression. "See? Now Y/N thinks you don't like her as more than a friend."

"But I do!" Taehyung blurted and your eyes widened in shock. Everyone fell silent as they stared at the boy beside you. Upon realizing what he just said, Taehyung covered his mouth, dying of embarrassment. "I—I mean—“

Just then, the food came and the boy's attention immediately went to the meat in front of them; attacking it like a pack of wolves. Taehyung sighed in relief as everyone ate, forgetting his little slip. Little did he know that you were still in shock and waiting for an explanation.

"Y/N?" He whispered, nudging your foot from underneath the table. "I'm sorry—“

"Why are you sorry?" You asked as you bit your lip. "I like you too, Tae." You blurted, not exactly sure here where you got the confidence from but it felt right to say it at that moment. 

Taehyung's eyes lit up at your confession and he immediately held your hand, entwining his fingers with yours. You looked down at his bold gesture, unsure of how to react. "Is this okay?" He asked, shyly and looking at your locked hands, you knew it was more than okay. 

End of flashback
~~~

You arrived at the Zoo a few minutes later and the twins bounded out excitedly, pulling Taehyung to the booth to buy your entrance tickets. You smiled as you watched the twins on either side of him, the three of them talking animatedly about the animals they wanted to see inside, which th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter