Clouds (Luhan, OC) Part 1

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With all that's happening with EXO and the recent issues surrounding the group, specifically with our dearest Luhan~ I thought this needed to be posted. Consider it my hug to all of you guys... don't be sad, be happy that he's happy.. alright? :) #SupportLuhan

OC- Julie

 Everyone has that one thing that makes them happy. 

For Julie, it's the clouds. 

She loves going down to her uncle Kenny's farm in the country side during the summer. It's that one time of the year where she actually feels like life is not so bad after all. That there's more to just school, pressure, and an unending amount of expectations brought upon her. 

There she climbs the top of a hill where the grass is greener, the air fresher. She would lie down and watch the clouds go by, looking at it's various shapes and sizes; mesmerized by the way it moves across the sky in slow motion like time itself is passing right before her eyes. A big fluffy one rolled by and she smiled, it looked like a bunny wearing a ribbon. A rush of wind pushed it back and she mentally said goodbye to Mr. Bunny. 

Her phone suddenly vibrated in her pocket and when she checked it, she saw a message from her uncle telling her that she had to go back to the house, pronto. He's been keeping something from her. He said someone's coming and she had to be there, period. 

Julie hated surprises, hated being blank about things, but she loved her uncle so much that she couldn't bear to be such a killjoy.  So she reluctantly stood and walked back down to the house.

As she got close to the cabin situated beside the lake, which sparkled in the mid-morning light, a black car parked on the driveway caught her eye. She patted her hair down and tried to make herself as presentable as possible before going inside. There was a commotion of voices the moment she reached the back door; uncle Kenny's, a woman's and a guy's voice, which sounded awfully familiar. 

When she reached the room they were in, Kenny was smiling and laughing with the visitors. When he saw Julie he stopped and called out to her. The woman turned and Julie's eyes widened, recognition dawning on her. 

Her aunt Susan was a close family friend from way back. Julie hasn't seen her in years but looking at her now, she could see that time has been good to her. She still looked as young and beautiful as before, with dark brown hair, brown eyes that talked to you, and a dazzling smile. Julie was friends with her son—

Just when that thought crossed her mind, she switched her eyes to a lean form beside her.

No. That would mean this is...

The guy turned around and Julie looked like she'd seen a ghost. His eyes were the same warm brown that looked at her with laughter and amusement when they played out on the fields; the same eyes that looked at 

It had been more or less ten years since she'd seen Luhan. 

"Guess who decided to stay for the summer?" Kenny said excitedly. Julie looked at Luhan blankly, still not believing he's actually in front of her. She hardly even recognized him with his leather jacket, pierced ears and dyed hair. But despite that, he was still as gorgeous as ever. Even more so, really, if that was even possible. 

Good thing Susan broke the trance since neither of them were moving at all.

"Julie! My goodness! You're all grown up! So beautiful." She gave her a big hug and Julie found herself hugging her back. "Nice to see you too, aunt Sue." She said. 

"You remember Luhan, right?" Susan said once they let go. 

How can I forget? She though as she looked at him and tried to say as boldly as she could, "I do. The question is if he remembers me at all." Luhan noticed the bitter interjection.

"Of course." He said flatly. Luhan stared at her, staring in curiosity and at the same time admiration. The girl in front of him was definitely not the girl he used to play mud balls with in the backyard nor the girl who had braces in her teeth. 

"That's good!" Susan said. "Cause you two will be spending the whole summer together."

"WE?!" Julie and Luhan exclaimed in unison. They looked at each other then looked away almost instantly the moment they did.

"I though we're only staying for half the summer?" Luhan said darkly. He was getting pissed consider that he already had to cut out half of his summer plans back in Seoul and now she's telling him he'll be stuck in this filthy house for the whole summer?!? No way.. No freakin' way. 

"Luhan." Susan warned, her tone almost sounding deadly and it definitely shut him up. She looked at Julie and her eyes softened. "Julie dear, why don't you give Luhan a tour of the farm while I talk with Kenny here." Julie was about to nod when Luhan spat, "No thanks."

He walked away towards the front door, banging it shut as he exited. 
"I'm sorry about that." Susan said sadly. "But I know he's glad to see you."

Kenny laid a hand on her shoulders and gave a it a reassuring squeeze. He understood what they had to go through in the past few years, especially since Jinsong, her husband, left then. "It's alright Sue." He looked at Julie and gave her a small smile as he nodded towards the door. "Why don't you go and check on the boy before he gets into o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter