Movie Set (V, You)

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt: V, make-out

 

He was weird and you know it.


Taehyung had a tendency of randomness, quirkiness and sometimes–if not most of the time, just plain idiocy.

From two years of dating him, you’ve grown accustomed to his ways. There were times when he would ask weird requests like: “Can you cook me Ramen?” in the middle of a hot summer day or “Can we go out for ice cream?” And you’d look at him weirdly, knowing how it was practically seven degrees below zero outside.

He was also quite rowdy and it felt like you were taking care of a child whenever he would stay over at your apartment. He acted like a child; raiding your kitchen for junk food, rummaging through your DVD’s and game collection, and even hiding something behind his back when you caught him doing something suspicious. 

“What’s that?” you asked when you caught him in your bedroom, looking surprised with his hands behind his back and his lips pursed in a thin line.

“Nothing.” he smiled before running out of the room. You sighed and let it go, finding a smile tugging at your lips.

He was something…. Nonetheless, the weird ball of a sunshine was the love of your life and you adored every single part of him… Loved him to bits from the inside and out.

So it wasn’t a surprise when one afternoon, he dragged you out of the house all of a sudden to take you to God knows where; parking the car by the curb of an empty street.

The street was lined by small identical houses and a few trees grew by the sidewalk, flowers in bloom and grass lush and green by its roots.

“Taehyung what–” you huffed when he pulled you out of the passenger seat, smiling excitedly.“Where are we going?”

He brought you to the middle of the street and held both of your hands, looking at you with an excited expression.

“You said you wanted to experience kissing in the rain.” He told, before stepping back and holding his arms out wide open; a mischievous grin plastered on his beautiful face. “Time to make your wish come true.”

“What are you–” you stopped when you remembered how he acted so strangely the other day, his hands behind his back with an impish grin on his face as he excused himself–well practically ran from the bedroom. Your face grew hot at the realization as you whispered, “You didn’t…”

“I didn’t what?” He asked innocently, though in the quiver in his voice, you could tell he was nervous of your discovery.

“Kim Taehyung.” You said, trying to keep your temper on the down low. “Did you or did you not… Read. My. Journal?!”

He opened his mouth to answer then closed it, and you knew you caught him red handed.  "Tae! I can’t believe you–“

"I didn’t read it!” He protested and an cocked your eyebrow at him which made him groan. “Okay I did. But not intentionally! I swear! You should really put your journal away so it doesn’t just fall of the table and bam! All your secrets are there for the world to see!”

“You still shouldn’t have read it!” 

“But the fact that your deepest,” he stepped forward. “Darkest secrets–” He took another step and now he was standing so close to you, you can see the freckles on his face. He reached out his hand to trace your cheek with his forefinger and said seductively, “–are there on the page, staring up at me?” He smirked, his eyes glancing down at your lips as his finger traced the corner of your mouth. “It was too hard to resist, jagiya.”

You slapped his hand away and he chuckled slightly. “I hate you.”

Taehyung pouted and you resisted the urge to give in to his cute ways. “I’m sorry Y/N~ I promise you, I didn’t see anything else.”

“Promise?”

“Just that you thought I was so hot in our comeback stage and you loved it every time I stuck my tongue out or moved my hips in the chorus.”

“Wha--” your mouth fell open. “I never said that!” You protested but the blush in your cheeks gave you away and Taehyung was too observant to miss it.

Right into the trap, he thought. 

“I know.” He grinned and you wanted to slap the smirk off from his face. “But you just admitted it was true by the way you blushed.”

“I’m going to kill you.” You threatened just as thunder sounded making you look up at the sky in surprise. “What the–” The sky was cloudy but a tinge of blue was still peeking through so it was most unlikely to rain, right?

Just as you finished that thought, droplets of water started to pour until it increased and soon enough rain was pouring down on you hard. 

You suddenly felt arms snaking around your waist, pulling you closer. “Plenty of time for that later.” Taehyung whispered and you blushed as you stared up at him through the rain, his wet hair plastered to his forehead and droplets of water hanging from his eyelashes to the tip of his nose…down to his smiling lips. 

You didn’t think you’ve seen him this beautiful before. 

“Right now,” he said, his voice dropping an octave lower as he stared down at your lips. “Let me kiss you.”

Before you c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter