No Question (Jungkook, OC)

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here is my birthday scenario for our Golden maknae, Jeon Jungkook! Featuring our favorite OTP #SeKook <3 Yep, After All wasn’t the end.

LOL Enjoy~



OC- Sera 

Two years.

A lot can change in two years. Sera stared at herself in the mirror as she fixed her hair in a nice braid, dabbed on some make-up to brighten her pale cheeks and managed to put on a nice dress despite the growing bulge in her stomach. 

It's been two years since she got married to her best friend slash first love slash first heartbreak slash true love, Jeon Jungkook.  Thinking about it, Sera wanted to laugh. Her love story felt like a drama, filled with twists and turns. Never would she have known that this would be where she would be standing; right back into the arms of the first man she had ever loved. A lot were shocked about it. Who wouldn't be? Sera was ought to marry a different man but on the day of her wedding, plans changed. Sera sighed deeply at the memory. Despite what happened with Hoseok and she, they had remained good friends and are currently keeping in touch. She found out that he has a girlfriend and that they've been dating for almost a year now. Sera was overjoyed when she found out; and relieved that he was doing well. Hoseok told her all about Jane, his girlfriend, and how they met at a concert; and how it was literally love at first sight. She was glad that he had found someone and that despite everything that's happened between them, they remained good friends.  
 

~~~

Today was Sera's Baby Shower celebration and she was already six months into her pregnancy. She smiled as she caressed her belly, wanting nothing more than her due to come already though she realized just how time flies so fast. It seemed only yesterday when she told Jungkook about the big news...

Flashback
6 months ago...

It was late afternoon when Sera decided to visit Jungkook at the studio. She could've waited for him to come home but she was too excited and had to come and tell him right away.

Sera had been feeling sick these past few weeks; vomiting a lot, getting all moody, and craving for a lot of odd things at the most odd times. Jungkook was very concerned and insisted on taking her to a doctor but she refused.

"I can't believe your being stubborn about this." Jungkook said as he crossed his arms, staring her down with a disapproving gaze.

"It's probably nothing serious." She protested as she leaned back on the couch, sighing heavily. He looked at her in concern before moving to sit beside her. He wrapped his arms around her and Sera happily melted into his embrace. She always loved how perfect their bodies fit. It was like they were made to hug each other. "How are you feeling?"

"Not vomiting." She said and Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Fine I'll let you slip, but if you continue to be like to this I'm taking you to the doctor. Even if I have to carry and drag you there by force, I will."

Sera sat up and glared at him, "Wae? You can't do that!"

Jungkook sat up as well, leaning close to her face, smirking. "Try me."

Sera huffed and was about to stand up but Jungkook pulled on her arm, causing her to fall back into his embrace. She tried to break free from him, but he only chuckled and draped his leg over her, locking her in place. "You can't escape me." He teased, mocking an evil laugh. 

Sera sighed and let herself fall back into him, burying her face on his chest. "I hate you." She groaned, her voice muffled against his shirt. Jungkook chuckled, running his hands through her hair. "I love you too, yeobo."

Sera had gone to the hospital a few days later since she was getting worried herself. She decided to take some tests and had the chance to talk with the doctor. Once she told him about her condition, the doctor smiled. "If I may ask, Mrs. Jeon, are you ually active?"

Sera almost choked on her own spit, "Um." She gulped. "Yes."

The doctor nodded, giving her a small smile. "I've seen your results and you are perfectly fine. 

"Oh?" She frowned. "That's good news. But why do I feel different and sick all the time—“

"Because you're pregnant, Mrs. Jeon." He answered. "You're two weeks pregnant, actually."

Sera's eyes widened at the news and she thought her mind stopped functioning for a moment; her body in a state of shock.

I'm pregnant?, she thought. I'm going to have a baby?!

"Mrs. Jeon, are you alright?"

"I'm—“ A smile slowly crept to her face. "I'm fantastic! This is amazing!" She stood up from her chair and bowed, thanking the doctor before leaving the room in a rush.

~~~

As Sera arrived at the studio, she was greeted by the staff; each of them giving her a warm hello or ‘good evening’. Well she was the owner's wife, what can you do? 

"Hey Sera!" Sera turned and found Jimin walking out of the office with a stack of boxes on hand. 

"Hey!" She smiled. "Have you seen—“


"Hubby's over there." He nudged his head towards the studio.

"Thanks!" She turned to leave but stopped abruptly and turned back around. "Oh! Do you need help with that?"

"Nah." He grinned. "These biceps are made for this."

Sera rolled her eyes, "If you say so." She made her way into the studio and found it to be filled with several people. There was a shoot going on but as she spoke with one of the staff, she found out that they were almost to a wrap. 

Sera went in deeper and spotted the one person she had came to see. Jungkook was busily shooting and Sera took the chance to observe him. She loved watching him work, loved how focus he was and how he instructed the people he was photographing. 

"Okay, I think we got it." He called out. That's another thing she loved about Jungkook. He always treated his work as a group effort. For him, it was more of "We got the shots" than "I did the shots."

The moment he took off his camera, his eyes landed on hers and Sera saw the surprise in them. She waved at him with a small smile and he immediately made his way to her. 

"Hey..." He said, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "What are you doing here?"

"What? Can't a wife visit her husband at his workplace?” she teased. "Are you hiding something, Jungkook?"

Jungkook snorted and rolled his eyes, sliding his hands across her waist to pull her in. "The only thing I'm hiding from you is my stack of Swiss chocolate I brought back from Europe."

"You are so mean." She glared and Jungkook pecked her nose. "No seriously, why did you come?"

Sera bit her lip, "I needed to tell you something."

"It couldn't wait till I got home?" He asked amusedly and she shook her head. "It's really important."

Jungkook sensed the urgency in her tone and grew weary. He held her hand and pulled her out of the studio, leading her to his office. Once he closed the door, he said, "Okay, shoot."

"I kinda went to the hospital today."

Jungkook felt his heart race when he saw Sera's face fall. What could've happened at the hospital?, he thought worriedly. "And...?" He gulped.

"I—“ she sighed. "I don't know how to say this—“

Jungkook's eyes widened a bit at her statement. Is she sick?! He exclaimed in his mind, feeling like he was going to break. 

"Okay.” She huffed. “I’m just going to come out and say it…. I'm pregnant, Jungkook."

"You can't die!" He yelled, surprising Sera. "What?!" 

Jungkook paused, realizing that he didn’t completely comprehend what she just said, "Wait—what did you say?"

"I said I was pregnant." She repeated. "We're going to be parents, Jungkook! We're gonna have a baby!" She said excitedly and Jungkook just stood there, frozen. 

"Yah." She frowned. "Aren't you even happy—“ before she could finish her sentence, Jungkook had grabbed her cheeks and kissed her full on the lips. 

"Are you serious?!" He asked, looking like he just won the lottery. Sera nodded vigorously, "Yes! Were gonna be a family!"

Jungkook stepped back, burying his hands in his hair, his face breaking into the biggest of smiles as he cheers. Sera laughed at his excitement, watching him leave the office yelling and broadcasting to the whole studio, "WE'RE PREGNANT!!!"

"What?! How can you be pregnant?!" Sera laughed when she heard Jimin's voice from outside. 

"Hyung!" Jungkook grinned, grabbig his shoulders and shaking him. "I'M GONNA BE A DAD!!!"

"Oh.." Jimin's eyes widened as the realization hit him. "OH!" He went inside the office and gave Sera a big smile. "Congratulations!"

"Thanks, Jimin." Sera could practically hear Jungkook's yells from outside and she face palmed herself, amusedly. 

"Someone's extremely excited." Jimin chuckled and Sera just rolled her eyes. "Should I schedule a family photo up soon?"

"Definitely." She replied with a smile.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

~~~

"Yeobo?" There was a knock on the door and Sera turned and called out, "Come in!"

The door opened, revealing Jungkook in a nice white polo and jeans. He smiled when their eyes met through the mirror. "Hey."

"Hey." She smiled back at him, before gesturing to her dress. "Do I look okay?"

Jungkook smirked making his way to her. "Why do you ask when you already know my answer?"

"Because I like hearing you say it." She teased and he grinned, tucking a strand behind her ear. "You look beautiful, Yeobo. You always do."

Sera smiled as she kissed him. It was meant to be chaste but Jungkook pressed closer, deepening the kiss, making it last for a little longer. When they parted, Sera's cheeks had gone red and Jungkook was grinning like a little boy. 

"You're such a grease ball." She pushed him lightly. "Some things just don't change." 

"If I'm getting a kiss for very compliment then I don't plan on changing—ever." He chuckled, stealing another peck. 

"I should change the reward system, then." 

"Well that's just mean." He pouted and Sera pinched his puffed cheeks. "Aish! Stop acting cute."

"I'm not. My face is just naturally cute."

Sera rolled her eyes though she believed him. Jungkook's one of those people who had a baby face and seemed like its not aging at all. Sera secretly envied that trait. "Yeah yeah. Has the guests arrived?"

Jungkook nodded and took her hand, "I really just went up here to get you."

"Come on, then." She said, letting Jungkook pull her out of the room. "Someone's excited."

"Oh please, you are to."

Jungkook sniggered as he opened the door for her. "Who wouldn't be? Presents awaits!"

"You're such a baby."

"I am your baby."

"Ugh. Stop." Jungkook laughed as he ruffled her hair, and Sera rolled her eyes at how giddy her husband was being. 

I guess becoming a dad changes you, she thought. 

~~~


The party was held at Jungkook's studio . It was a simple gathering with only their family and closest friends, and staff as guests.The moment Sera arrived, everyone cheered and offered their congratulations as if it was a surprise birthday party for her. 

"Unbelievable!" Jungkook commented. "How come when I came in, I didn't get a greeting?" 

Taehyung, one of Jungkook’s friends from high school, approached him. He grabbed his hand for a firm shake, "Congratulations on getting her pregnant, then."

"Nice job, Jungkook!" Jimin, who was currently with his girlfriend Kathy, hollered from across the room. Everyone snickered in response, causing Jungkook to grab his hyung by his nape, tackling him. 

"Boys." Sera rolled her eyes. "Where are the kids?" 

Taehyung pushed Jungkook away before calling out to the twins. They came bounding towards her, their little feet tapping on the wooden floors. Taegeuk and Taekwon were such sweethearts and Sera loved them to death.

 

"Hey!" She greeted as Taekwon gave her a hug. "Auntie, when can we play with Jino?" the little boy asked and Sera smiled as the mention of his son’s name. She had always loved that name and she was glad that Jungkook liked it too.

"He's not even born yet."Jungkook chuckled as he ruffled his hair. 

"Auntie is it heavy?" Taegeuk asked, her head tilting to the side. 

"Very." Sera said, acting as if she was carrying a ton. "He's getting jumpy too, like he's excited to come out."

"When's he coming out?" She asked.

"Soon." Jungkook said, smiling at Sera. 

"How did he get in there?" Taekwon asked and Taehyung smirked, draping an arm across his son's shoulders. "That's a good question. How did that happen, Jungkook?" 

Sera flushed and Jungkook glared at his hyung but before he could strangle him right there, Ririn came in doing the job for him. She knocked him on the head, "Yah, Kim Taehyung."

"What?" He chuckled and Ririn gave him a disapproving gaze. He grinned before raising his hands up. "Okay, okay, I'm going. Come on kids. Let's go bother Jimin-ah."

"JIMINIE PABO!" The twins cheered and Jimin choked on his drink, then glared at Taehyung from the other side of the room. "What the hell?!"

Ririn chuckled before looking at Sera and giving her a hug. "Hey, you're looking beautiful."

"See?" Jungkook said. "I told you."

She rolled her eyes at him, "You too Ririn. Where's Jinyoung?"

"She found a playmate." She said, hooking her thumb behind her. Jungkook and Sera's eyes followed, seeing Jinyoung with another girl her age. Sera didn't recognize who it was. "Who's the little girl?"

"Namjoon hyung's daughter." Jungkook answered. "Speaking of hyung, where is he?"

"I think he went out to make a call." She said, her eyes suddenly turning bright. "We have a surprise for you."

"Me?" Sera asked and she nodded. But before she could, a familiar voice interrupted. "Are we late?"

Sera turned around and found a familiar figure walk into the room, wearing shades, a white shirt, jeans, and a black cap. With or without the shades, Sera recognized him imme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter