Against All Odds (Baekhyun, OC) Part 1

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OC- Min Hyorin

"Yes I am seeing someone." The words echoed in her ears as Hyorin watched her boyfriend announce on live television that he was seeing someone. She was literally frozen in place, unable to take her eyes off the screen. 

Hyorin watched as the camera does a 360 shot, showing the surprised faces of the studio audience; practically hearing their snickers and curious whispers as well. 

What are you up to, Byun Baekhyun? She thought nervously. Baekhyun and Hyorin had been dating for more than a year now and it never occurred to her that he would publicize their relationship. It's not that she didn't want to...she just thought they didn't have to. 

"Oh?" The MC gawked at him. "Who? Is she an idol?"

Baekhyun smiled as he shook his head, "No, actually. This girl..." He sighed dreamily, sending the crowd in sniggers and awww's. "She's been with me for a while now. A long while. And she's just amazing, you know?" He said excitedly, making Hyorin giggle. She watched him say more things about her; the way she cooked for him; how supportive she was; and even how patient you were with him especially since he tended to talk a lot and be rowdy all the time. He talked animatedly, flailing his arms and showing genuine expressions. The sight made Hyorin's heart swell and she almost cried when he finished, "She's everything to me. I don't care what other people say because she's perfect to me and I love her." Hyorin felt a tear roll down her cheek and she smiled as she wiped it away. 

"Well that was just the sweetest thing I've eve heard!" The MC said as he clapped him on the shoulder. "Would you like to say something to your special girl?" The crowd cheered urging ,Baekhyun to do it. The camera focused on his face and Hyorin sat down on the couch, unblinking. 

"Jagiya," he said and the screams of the audience members were deafening. "It's me, your fun and loving Byun Bunny." Hyorin grinned at hearing him say the nickname she with. "Are you doing well? Are you eating a lot? I'm sorry I couldn't be with you much these past few weeks, with my busy schedule and all but I want you to know that I'm always thinking about you." He smiled flirtatiously at the camera, making the audience scream even more. "I miss you so much, Jagi. But don't worry, I'm coming home soon. I love you, Min Hyorin. Wait for me, okay?" By this time, Hyorin was sniffing and tears were falling from her cheeks. "Oppa will always come back for you." 

The audience clapped and the MC wiped a nonexistent tear from his eye. "That was just beautiful, Baekhyun. Thank you so much for being on the show!" 

"Always a pleasure." Baekhyun grinned and he waved to the audience as the MC made his final greeting. 

~~~
It didn't take long before news broke and Hyorin's face was everywhere. Tabloids, fansites, blogs... she was the hot topic! Somehow the fans had gotten a hold of a photo of her and Baekhyun, posing for a selca. It was probably taken a few months ago since Baekhyun's hair was still blonde. It was overwhelming for Hyorin at first; the attention she and her relationship with Baek was getting. She smiled as she read some of the articles saying how sweet Baekhyun was to his girlfriend and how happy they were at the fact that he was happy and very much in love. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter