Chapter 58

I Need You, More and More Each Day

I felt two strong arms pulling me closer and a warm body on my chest as I open my eyes and make myself awake. I smiled to myself knowing that those arms were the arms that I longed to embrace me all through out my life. I pulled my arm and put it on his chest and looked up, seeing his sleepy scrunched face.

"Hmm" I heard him let out a sleepy sound while his eyes are still close.
"Did I wake you up?" He muttered sleepily. He is such a cutie pie. I smiled and looked at him. I reached out to his face and put my hand against his warm cheek. He pressed his left cheek against my palm trying to feel it back.
"Ne. But,.." I paused a lil bit and tried to adjust from this position so I could wrap my right arm around him too.
"It is okay. I love waking up to your handsome face.. I missed it a lot." I said with a huge smile on my face. But I felt a little shy upon saying that his face is handsome.
He smiled and opened his cute eyes and looked down on me.
"I love waking up to that beautiful face too. I missed it all these years." He said and leaned down to kiss me. But I immediately backed away...
"Oppa~~ I haven't brushed yet!" I squealed but he was still trying to kiss me.
I covered my mouth with my hand and he was still trying to kiss me.
We were laughing and teasing each other in the sofa when I realized, I wasnt still wearing any clothes from last night. I blushed and my heart just raced like it is some car racing competition inside.
I looked at the clock on the wall and it is still like three in the morning so I think we only got few hours of sleep. Daehan is still asleep upstairs. Well, Sunggyu and I are downstairs at this sofa in the living room. As what couples, who have missed each other do, of course, we did the deed. I blushed at the thought of it. Last night. Hmm.
He looked at me and smiled lovingly when he saw me realize that I wasnt wearing any clothes. He kissed my forehead instead and then got up. I turned away from him, was not going to look at him. Of course, I am still shy, you know. He tapped my shoulders and i looked at him, he was wearing his boxers only. He helped me get up and helped me get into my robe. He put it on top of my shoulders and I slid my arms on the arm holes. I tied my robe and fixed my hair.
I looked at Sunggyu who was watching me intently. His eyes are kind of softer more that ever.
"Wae??" I asked.
"Nothing." He answered immediately.
"I just want you to know that I love you so much." He continued. That melted my heart like it is a caramel candy on a hot pan. I smiled and nodded.
He inched closer to me and held my face. He kissed my lips and stayed there for a little while. Closed eyes, open hearts. That's how it should be.
He pulled away, his hand is still on my cheek with his thumb caressing my skin.
"I love you so much too." I answered back to his love. He smiled and pulled me into a hug.
We pulled away and I suggested that we go back to the room upstairs, while Daehan isn't awake yet. Daehan might cry when he sees I am nowhere to be found when he wakes up.
"Let me help you go upstairs." Sunggyu held my waits and shoulder while walking up.
"Oppa, you don't have to." I shyly said. He looked at me with concern. My cheeks are burning red now for sure. Last night was kind of wild. Like oh my. We sure missed each other that much. He might have seen I have hard time walking, my legs are still sore. It is my first time doing it again in a long long time. Of course, I only did it with Sunggyu and that was long long time ago.

When we reached the bedroom, and I sat down on the bed. Sunggyu went to the bathroom and went out with two wet towels in his hands. He gave one to me. It is quite warm. I began to wipe myself with it. My arms, my neck, my legs. He was also wiping his body with it. I was trying to wipe my back with it when Sunggyu touched my hands and grabbed the towel from me.
"Let me help you." He said. I nodded and removed the top of my robe showing him my bare chest and back. Though I felt shy, it is almost as if it is a natural thing to do in front of him too. I can see he gulped and proceeded to wipe my back gently with the warm towel. He cleared his throat and gave back the towel to me after few . I chuckled at his cuteness.
"Why are you still shy, oppa?" I told him while chuckling. He looked at me with serious look in his face.
"How do you even ask that? I'm like trying to keep it to myself, then there you are baring it all. I was just trying to help you clean." He said nervously. I laughed at his cuteness. Well, it wasn't a loud laugh.
He went to the bathroom as I finish wiping my chest too. He came back with a new set of clothes that I left on my vanity table. Those were my sleeping clothes that I was supposed to wear.
"Wear these please. I could not promise not to touch you if you are gonna sleep on those robes again." He said.
I nodded and grabbed them. It was just a satin dress and a pair of underwear. He is stupid, sometimes. This dress doesn't even cover anything on me except my stomach. I rolled my eyes at the thought. I bet you wouldn't wanna get off your hands off of me if you see this, Kim Sunggyu.
He was just looking up at something on his phone while I was changing into this dress so he didn't really see me this time. He is doing that on purpose.
I slid into the bed and put the covers over me. I patted the space beside me.
"Oppa, let's sleep now." I told him. He went to the bed and laid beside me. He automatically pulled me into his arms. I went closer to him and hugged him back.
"Thank you for welcoming me into your life again and also to our son's life." He whispered as he kissed the top of my head.
"Mm." I nodded and snuggled closer to his chest. "We love you, Daehan's Appa." I whispered. And from that I drifted to my sweet slumber in the arms of the man I love.


"Eomma!" I heard Daehan call out to me. I opened my eyes and it is already morning. The sunrays are beaming through my window and sheer curtain.
I glanced up and saw Daehan holding Sunggyu's hand, they are standing by the door. I propped myself with my elbow, Daehan is pulling Sunggyu's hand and walks towards me. I smiled at the cuteness of my baby.
"Eomma." He jumped into the bed and proceeded to hug me.
"Good morning, my baby." I kissed the top of his head and hugged him back. I looked at Sunggyu who was smiling brightly while he sits down in front of me.
"He was so eager to wake you up. I told him not to go yet, but he pulled me upstairs." He said as he reach out for my hand. I held his hand back and smiled sweetly at him.
"It is okay." I said as I caress Daehan's hair.
"Eomma, Appa made some breakfast." Daehan mumbled cutely with his little voice. He looked at me with his squinty eyes that he got from his father. Those chubby cheeks. Oh my, they are so cute.
"Oh really, baby?? Was it good?" I asked him and looked at him then to Sunggyu. Sunggyu nodded and patted Daehan's head.
"Ne. " He nodded with much enthusiasm. Sunggyu and I chuckled at Daehan's cuteness.
"Okay, go to Appa first. Let mommy wash and change clothes, okay??" I motioned him to go to his Appa. He nodded and gave me a sweet peck on my cheek. Aww this cute baby.
I smiled and my heart just went warmer. I am so thankful of this little sweet kid.
"The breakfast is ready downstairs. We will wait for you, okay?" Sunggyu said and reached out to give me a sweet kiss on my lips, I kissed back. I smiled and nodded.

"Wow, that smells so good." I was walking downstairs when I smelled the food and coffee that Sunggyu made.
He made a lot of dishes. I don't even know how he can make this if Daehan is around.
"Did Daehan help you? This is a lot of food, oppa. I don't think I can help you finish it all." I chuckled. He pulled the chair for me and I sat down.
"Oh, yeah he helped me wash the fruits and stuff." He chuckled.
"Aww. Our Daehan is so helpful!" I touched Daehan's face as he gobbles up some of his porridge.
We ate as a happy family. It feels so good to be like this. Everyday.

--

After the breakfast, I was called to go tot he company by my father. He told me over the phone that I need to be there asap. Sunggyu got ready for work too while I look over Daehan and then he did that too when I had to get ready. We bid goodbye and agreed that he will be with us again tonight. We left in separate cars as I drove to my parents' place to drop Daehan off to my mother as I have to go to the company.
When I dropped Daehan off, he didn't want to be left behind he was crying when I left him. I don't wanna leave him but it is not good for him to be at the office too. Though it hurts to leave him there, I am still assured that he is well taken care off by his grandma. Eomma nodded at me and I just went to my car and sped off to the company.

"Good morning, Ms. Lee." The receptionist greeted me. I smiled at her as she dialed on her telephone.
"Ms. Lee is here." She said over the phone.
"Ms. Lee, the Chairman is waiting for you at the meeting room." She smiled and I nodded.
I went to the meeting room as one guard is escorting me.
He knocked the door and someone opened it from inside.
Inside was my father sitting at the center seat in front. President Jung, the person I let to take over my position years ago, Mr. Song who was the head of the stockholders and the three more stockholders I talked to when I left the company.
"Good morning." I said and went to find my seat across my father. They all looked at me and the four other men looked worried. I, also, am worried. I realaized that my father would have realized whay I did. I bought 50% of their stocks that makes me have the biggest stock in the company. I sighed and sat back.
"Heeseol, I have been waiting for this day to talk to you about something very important." He leaned back to his seat. I gulped and took a deep breath.
"I know that no matter what we do, you wouldn't marry Jaehyun. And so we are here to help you with that." He continued. I looked at my father's face with disbelief. Like what? Am I hearing these words? For reals?
I looked at everyone and made sure I am not hallucinating
"I knew what you did back in the day. And had President Jung take over and giving him the stocks that you got from these four stockholders." He looked at them intently then back at me.
"I didn't stop you because I know it wouldn't harm the company in any ways. But the marriage and merge with the Kims that got cancelled is the one that is threatening ours." He stopped.
"What does that even have to do with our company? We have a stable company, as far as I know, we don't even need a merge." I told him. I am puzzled as to why even have a merge. It has been playing on my mind for years. I still couldn't understand.
"Because, we are in debt to them." He finally said it. I am so shocked. What the hell is he saying?? Debt? Where? When? I cant even find a record about it. That's insane!
"They invested a lot of money to our company while we are making it huge over the years."
"Then why don't we pay them over time!?" I exclaimed. I am angry and furious. Why would they even gamble me and let me marry someone who wasn't even in love to that guy.
"That's the case." He cleared his throat.
"We can pay them with your stocks that got doubled over the years." President Jung said and looked at me with a smile on his face.
My father nodded.
"Now, gentlemen, can I have a private talk with my daughter about it?" The men in the boardroom nodded and stood up and left us alone.
"Appa." I looked at him.
"Look, Heeseol. I am sorry that I got so selfish over our company." He lowered his head and he looked so embarassed realizing his deeds to me over these years.
"Appa, I just wanted to know the truth. Why Jaehyun?" I looked at him. He looked up and sighed.
"You know I love Sunggyu. Why would you even insist of having Jaehyun marry me?" My tears are already flowing down my cheeks.
"I would stay in the company if that is what you want. But please, let me be happy. Let me love the man I want to love. The father of my child." I wiped my tears and looked down.
"I know you love Sunggyu enough to leave everyone behind. You'll know why soon enough." I looked up at him puzzled.

 

-----

 

Hello, everyone!

 

Here's another update!

I hope you are all fine and well!

Stay safe, guys!!

 

18 September 2020 6:06 KST