Chapter 44

I Need You, More and More Each Day

"How did that happen?" Jiwon stood up abruptly from here seat upon hearing my words. I wiped my tears and sighed, certain that she would act this way.

"Oh. Okay. I wont ask how it happened but how in this earth would that be possible?".

"It is and it was." I mumbled.

"Woah! That bastard!" She sat again beside me.

"Will you tell him?" I shook my head and bowed down.

"Why not?"

"It is not easy. I don't know what will happen if they knew it's him. You know that they're siblings, it would be a great chaos." I sounded helpless and it's as if I'm not sure with what I'm saying.

"It was a chaos between them already Heeseol, even before you met either of the two of them."

I told her about everything that happened since I got back here. Everything that happened between me and Sunggyu. I just thought it is the right time to tell her, to be able to understand me. But in the end, she still said that she understood everything because it was me. And she would always believe me and be on my side no matter what.

"You said he love you. Then let him prove it! Let him fight for you." She held both of my hands but I shook my head to what she said.

"Do I have an assurance that everything will be alright after if I told him about it? What if he was just lying and leave me again? What if he wasn't ready for this kind of responsibility? What if it would be harder for us than ever?" I looked at her with tears breaming on my face.

"Heeseol." She wiped my tears and held my cheeks.

"You won't know the answers until you ask them. No problem has ever been solved without asking what it was." Her voice soft and calming but I won't tell him.

Yes, she was right but I am so afraid. I know being afraid would always keep me from moving towards the answer but I don't think telling him would be an answer to it.

"Everything's been hard from the start. And to tell you, it will be harder this time."

She put her hand on my shoulder and caressed it. A tear escaped my eye as I think of the possibilities, the things that might happen.

"Do you have any plans yet? Heeseol listen." I looked at her.

"No matter what your plans are, I'll be with you. No matter what happens, I'll be by your side. Hmm?"

I nodded at her then she pulled me in a hug.

"I really don't know what to do, Jiwon-ah." I sobbed on her shoulder.

"Shh. Just cry it all out now, hm? Let's figure things out when you're ready."

"You know I love him so much. But-- but--"

"Heeseol. I know. I know." She patted my back and hugged me tighter.

"Whatever you want to do, if you want to raise this angel without him, I'll be by your side, ok?"

 

-- 

 

"Oppa." I tapped Minhwan's shoulder.

"Hmm? You're here." He lifted his head from the book he was reading and looked at me. He stood up from his seat and pulled a chair for me.

"So, how are you?" He said. I looked at him and smiled briefly.

"Everything's still a mess."

"Well, we have an option. But I'm not forcing you to do that. I wanted you to know that we don't really have to do it."

"Oppa, it wasn't a bad option. To tell them that this child is youra and we'll get married. But you really don't have to tie your life with mine. You still have a future, and it's not with taking this responsibility."

He nodded.

"Have you gone to the doctor yet?" He changed the topic.

"Uhm. Not yet. but I will go this afternoon."

"Let me accompany you."

"Oppa."

"Heeseol. Will or will not take responsibity, I will go with you. Who else would? Your child is also like my child. We've been friends and family for a long time now, we aren't different from each other."

Yeah he's right.

"Okay then. I think I couldn't stop you."

 

After we ate lunch that he cooked, we went to the hospital and had me and the baby checked up.

"You're almost six weeks pregnant." The doctor turned to us as soon as she put the paper on her desk.

"Please be careful. Don't stress out. Have some rest occassionally." She added.

"Listen to Noona." Minhwan patted my shoulder and I just nodded. She was Mimhwan's senior in high school so they knew each other.

"It was good knowing you'll be a father soon. Never knew you would mature this far." I laughed at her statement.

"Aish. I was just--"

"I know. You were just playing around back then." She turned to me and winked.

Minhwan and I agreed that we'll tell her that he's the father of this baby and asked her to keep it as a secret. She was one of Minhwan's most trusted friends so I think we could count on her.

"And take these vitamins and eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Don't dehydrate. Don't stress out too much, it's bad for you and the baby. We all wanted to have a healthy little Minnie or Heeseolie around running, aren't we?" She smiled sweetly and handed me the packet containing my vitamins. I nodded and smiled at her. "And strong ual desires are just normal. And having is ok." My cheeks went red and so was Minhwan's. He just cleared his throat and looked away.

After the visit, Minhwan insisted to buy me some groceries. And as usual, I can't stop him from doing it. We went to the supermarket and he picked up a lots of fruits and vegetables.

"So, we'll be expecting a cute angel in eight-month time, huh?" He patted my head.

"Yeah." I nodded and sighed.

"Hey, what's with that sigh? Aren't you happy?"

"I am. It's just that--"

"If it's with the father thingy again. Heeseol, I told you, if you don't want the father of that child to take responsibility, I am here. And if you don't want me, then it's alright. I' ll still support you anyway." He winked at me.

I stepped forward and hugged him for his kindness and consideration. He's one of a kind.

"Take rest now. Call me if you need something, ok?" I nodded and we bid our goodbyes.

 

When I was ready for bed, I heard someone ringing my door.

I look at the intercom to check who it is. Sunggyu.

"Hey." He said and lifted up a basket with fruits. I opened the door and saw him walk inside.

"Good evening."

"Hi. Good evening." I answered.

He followed me inside.

"Feel free." I said.

"I brought you fruits and I cooked dinner. Did you eat already?" He asked. He followed me on the kitchen. I turned to him and got the fruitbasket from him.

"No, I'll carry it."

"Thank you then." I said and went to the fridge.

"I had my dinner earlier, but if you want to eat, I'll prepare yours."

"Hmm." He put the basket on the counter.

"Okay." He nodded and smiled.

My heart beats so fast. I wanted to hug him and kiss him, tell him I love him but I can't. It felt so wrong. I wanted to tell him what we have right now. But I can't.

I made my mind. I won't tell him even after I give birth to our child. It will be a chaos once he knew. If I keep it as a secret, it will be easier.

 

"Are you sure you don't want to eat?" He looked at me as I was watch him eat. I bit my lower lip and shook my head. The truth is, I want to eat some chocolates but I am too shy to ask him buy. The chocolates Jiwon gave me ran out the other day.

"Do you want to eat something else then? I'll get it for you."

"Chocolates. I want chocolates." I said shyly. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Why are you laughing?!" I yelled at him.

"Nothing, you're just so cute." He drank his water and stood up picking up his plates.

"I'll just wash these and get you your beloved chocolates." He winked at me and went to the dishwasher.

"No, I'll do that." I caught him and get the dishes from his hands.

"Ok then. I'll be back, ok?" I nodded. He stepped forward and kissed my forehead.

"Yah."

He just chuckled and went out.

How am I going to let you go? How am I going to get away from you? How am I going to say goodbye to you once again?

 

After few minutes, he came back with a bag of chocolates. He went to the kitchen and I watch him put chocolates on a platter, then he sat beside me on the sofa as I watch the television.

"I know you like these. I remember, back then you always buy and eat these, you even have them on your drawers." I slapped his arm and rolled my eyes as he laugh.

"What."

"Who told you to check my drawers?"

"No one."

"Then why peek?"

"Well, I'm your boyfriend."

"Was my boyfriend."I whispered.

He stopped laughing and cleared his throat.

The room went silent. Maybe I should get some water.

I stood up and went to the kitchen.

I heard footsteps then it stopped.

"How about now? What are we?" I drank the whole glass of water and breathe in and out.

"You know what we are doing is wrong." I said not looking back at him.

"Then what should I do to make it right?" He retorted.

"You don't need to do something." I said finally facing him.

"That night, that morning. How are you going to say it was nothing?" He walked closer. I held the counter.

"I. .I. ." I looked down.

"Heeseol, I love you. I will fight for you. If it's the right time to fight for you, I'll fight for you." Then I should say something.

"I love someone else." And it's you.

He looked so devastated when he heard me saying that.

"Is it my brother?" He looked at me. I don't know what to say.

If I tell him it was his brother and it will be revealed that I am pregnant and it wasn't his brother's, then I would be lying. Then I should say no. But, he'll ask me who.

"No."

"Then who?" I look at him unable to say it was him.

"Heeseol, we can run away from here." I didn't notice that he walked towards me, and now standing in front of me.

"If you don't want to run away, then we'll tell them. Everything, that it was us even from the start." He held both of my cheeks. I am so stunned to say anything at the moment.

 

---

 

 

So after 453725339400372282  years, here's an update for you my sweetiepies!!!

 

I am so sorry about now updating for the passed month. I was so busy with my life in school, and I moved somewhere elese, and still don't have a permanent internet connection there, and that's one reason I can't update that much. .and it was Christmas break. .I'm having my vacation here in Dubai (Yey!! Hahah!!) Who's from here?

I hope you're all having a very Merry Christmas and will have an awesome New Year ahead of you:))

I hope we'll all go to Seoul next year :) I wanted to go there soon! Hahaha

I am refreshigg my Sunggyu feels :) hahahha. .

 

I MISS INFINITE SO MUCH!!! HAHAHHA

 

ok, bye haha. .I'll update sooner. .

And for the scenes. .(oh my gosh, I am really doing those? Hahah. . Well, for you, I'll do it.:) coz I love you haha!) I'll post them sooner, but I'll post them under other title, so I won't be marking this story M. .

 

Have a blast this New Year everyone!! I am wishing you all the best life has to offer!!

 

Comment please ;)) I missed you all!!

 

 

28December2014 2:31AM KST