Chapter 12

I Need You, More and More Each Day

" I really liked it when you said that. I hope to heat those words again from you, claiming me." 

 

----

 

Shizz. That was one hard exam. Hmm, that's an entrance examination Heeseol, are you dumb? Who said it would be easy, huh? Well, I did well- I think!. Almost all of the questions were from the topics we discussed and focused most of the time we reviewed. I made sure that I answered every single question on the questionnaire, so I don't have anything to regret if ever.

 

I claimed my bag on the counter and walked towards the gate. Then I felt someone tangled their arm on my right arm. I looked at my side and it's my friend-or should I say, my bestfriend- Jiwon.

 

"Yah Lee Heeseol!" She said and rolled her eyes.

"Why are you rolling your eyes at me, huh?" I said and glared at her. "Is that how you say Hi to your bestfriend who haven't seen you for like one month?" I said nonstop.

She laughed and leaned her head on my shoulders. I smiled at her sweetness, I missed her so much. She took the exam too. But we were on different departments that's why. I haven't seen her for a month since we have to study well for our exams and she was forbidden to go out since she almost failed to graduate because of some misunderstandings in our school. She was involved accidentally on a scandal in our school thay we don't even know existed. Well, it's a thing about the leakage of our final exam. Since she is our student body president and has connections, she was mistakenly connected to it, but fortunately, someone saw the whole thing and explained it making Jiwon free with the charges. So did I explained it well? Haha

"Let's eat! My treat" She told me when she stopped walking. "Ah ok! I want to eat pancakes now" I beamed at her with much anticipation.

"Gahd Heeseol-ah, it's like two o'clock in the afternoon and you're craving again for pancakes!" She exclaimed. We just laughed it off and startex to jog our way to the gates and ready to go for some pancakes.

 

"Lee Heeseol, where are you going?" I heard a familiar voice and when I looked back that's when I remembered Sunggyu. Yeah right, I forgot about him waiting here.

 

"Who's that?" Jiwon whispered to me. I looked at her and forced a smile.

"Don't tell me you got a boyfriend already!" She gasp and covered . Aish, this girl.

"You're over-reacting Park Jiwon." I rolled my eyes.

Sunggyu walked towards us.

"So how was your exam, baby?" He ruffled my hair again and smiled at me like an idiot.

"I told you not to do that!" I smacked his arm but he just laughed it off.

"Hmm, hi." He diverted his eyes to Jiwon who was flustered beside me. I looked at Jiwon who was with wide eyes looking at Sunggyu and me.

"Ah! Jiwon-ah, this is Sunggyu oppa. Oppa this is my bestfriend, Jiwon." I motioned.

"Hi.! Jiwon said timidly.

Sunggyu grabbed my hand. I looked at him. "What are you doing?" I glared at him.

"Jiwon-sshi, can I borrow my girlfriend for now? We have to go somewhere." He said to Jiwon.

"Yah! I have to go somewhere with Jiwon and I'm not--" But before I finished my sentence Jiwon butted in.

"Oh, of course you can. Ok, Heeseol, let's just go tomorrow, ok? Don't worry, it's still my treat. Bye. Don't worry, it's alright with me." She winked at me and waved her hand and went to the car waiting for her.

I looked at Sunggyu who was smiling beside me and towards our hands.

"Let's go!" He said. But I pulled my hands, but to no avail he just tightened his hold.

"Yah! Why did you tell her I'm your girlfriend?!" I glared at him, ugh! This guy really!.

"Ok ok. Let's talk about that later when we get to where we should be, ok?" He smiled at me. I just rolled my eyes and walked towards the car. I opened it and went inside.

 

 

 

 

-----

 

I still find it hard updating using my phone;(((

 

An update! Yey!!!

 

ok within 2hours, it's INFINITE'S 4TH ANNIVERSARY!!!!

 

HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVESARY 내 사랑님들!!

김성규, 장동우, 남우현, 이호원, 이성열, 김명수, 이성종. .!! 영원히 사랑해용!!!

인피니트+인스피릿=영원히

 

#랑해인피니트ㄹ