Chapter 33

I Need You, More and More Each Day

"Ma'am, there'll be a meeting later at two and you have a dinner meeting with President Kim tonight at seven. That will me your schedule for this afternoon. The papers will be delivered here in an hour." My secretary told me as I scroll ldown the file I have been reading since last night.

"President Kim? Do I have any connections with that person?" I looked at her.

"He is the president of Kim Group of Companies. He is a business partner your parents have been with a long time ago." She explained and bowed. I eyed her and nodded.

"Eonni." I called out to her. I know I shouldn't ask her this but, I am really curious. "Yes?" She looked back at me.

"Ah nothing." She bowed again and walked out of my office.

I wanted to ask her if that Kim Company has something to do with Sunggyu. Knowing that they have connections with my parents. My parents and Sunggyu's are good friends.

 

I am now working at our company for like two months already. I still don't know why they asked me to go home and do these things. I don't want to ask them anymore, I am tired of hearing things like 'you'll know' 'it's time for you to take over'. It's tiring.

 

When the two o'clock meeting ended at almost four in the afternoon. I was asked to meet my father on his office. Well, he is the CEO and me? The company was shocked when they knew about me taking the prwsidential position. May things had happened to me already. I was in various interviews and guestings, asking me things like 'how is it to be the one and only daughter of Lee Group of Companies?'. Really, I didn't know that the company have grown this much. The days, mobths, and years my parents have sacrificed not to see me are now ready to reap and here they are. I didn't know anything until I came back. My parents have been secretive with these kinds of things. Our company being one of the highest earning company in Korea is something.

 

"Heeseol. How are you?" I sat down on the sofa and closed my eyes.

"Tired, appa. But it's ok, I'm loving what I'm doing right now." I forced a smile on my face and looked at him.

He frowned and sighed.

"It's good that you're enjoying. By the way, get ready tonight, ok? You'll be meeting President Kim, right?"

"Ne. I wanted to sleep early tonight, if only I can cancel it."

"You can sleep after. Just be patient with things for the company. And think it's for me and your mother too." He smiled a little.

 

I picked up a formal dress for tonight's dinner. It's just a simple silver assymetrical dress that touches down my knee. I put on a little make up and stepped out of my room. We drove to a restaurant not far from my apartment.

 

The staffs greeted me and lead me to a private dining room down the hall. When they opened the door, it revealed a man sitting, his back facing at me. The room was very beautiful with the chandeliers and candles. It looks like I'm on a dining hall of a castle. There is a table for two where the guy was seated. I eyed him carefully, he looks someone familiar. That neck. Those arms. That back.

I felt my heart beat faster. I catched my breath and sighed.

"We'll be getting your orders in a while ma'am, enjoy." The staff bowed at me and closed the door. The guy sensed that I was here. He is President Kim. He stood up and looked back at me. Those eyes. They greeted me with a smile.

My eyes went wider. Sunggyu. I blinked a few times and breathe in deeply. Really, Am I seeing a real thing? Is that really Sunggyu?

I reached for the door knob on my back when I felt my feet got weaker. He run towards me to assist me. I held my head as I feel dizzy.

"Are you ok?" he held me on my shoulders. The voice. It's different. I looked at the guy in front of me. It's not him. They only look the same. A lot the same. I held on to his arms and tried to stand up properly.

"Yes." I said under my breath and wriggled onto his hold.

He removed his hands on my shoulder as I stand up. He stood up in front of me and sighed.

"Really, President Lee. Are you ok?" He put his hands on his pocket and looked at me with worried eyes.

I nodded and fixed my hair.

"Ok." He held out his right hand to me. I looked at it and hesitated if I should hold it or what. But I don't want to be rude so I just held it. He lead me to the chair opposite his and pulled it out for me to seat in. I sat down on the chair. He went to his side and sat down too.

"Are you really ok?" He looked at me.

I nodded again.

"Hmm. It's quite nice to see you in person." He smiled. He really looks like Sunggyu. But his eyes are a bit larger. His face is thinner than of Sunggyu. Or I say, his cheeks.

"I have seen you in some of your interviews on business magazines, so yeah."

"By the way, if your secretary haven't told you, I am Kim Jaehyun." He held out his hand for a handshake so I did.

"Lee Heeseol." I mumbled.

"President Lee, please be comfortable. I don't bite." I smiled at his cuteness.

"Woah~ you're even prettier when you smile." He smiled. He is a player. I can sense it.

There is a knock on the door and a waiter came in. He gave us the menu and we ordered right away.

"This is my favorite restaurant, I am sure you'll like it here."

"It looks quite nice." I mumbled as I look around.

"Uhm. . Let's eat first before we tall about the reason why we are having this dinner." He said. I looked at him. Business is all we have.

"We can talk about it right now." I sipped on the glass of red wine and put my glass down.

"No. Let's just talk about you first."

"Hmm, what about me?"

"Well, the interviews are far different from the real you. I mean, I want to hear things straight from you. Your hobbies and such." He leaned back on the cahir and eyed me carefully. This is not what I thought I would have. But ok, to win a deal then why not. But I don't know waht kind of deal and business we have here since no one told me. It's just a dinner, that's all I knew.

"Oh, ok. I am Lee Heeseol. As people say, I am the only heiress of our company." I copied what he did and smirked. He cleared his throat. He really looks like Sunggyu. They have the same eyes, nose, and lips. Only that, his eyes are a bit bigger. His face is thinner than of Sunggyu.

"So, I heard you're back here not too long ago. You grew abroad?". Woah~ is this some kind of interview?

"I grew up here and--" before I could finish my sentence, they delivered us our food.

"What is this business all about? I mean this dinner? I still have things to finish at home, and I do believe you have too." I picked up the fork and knife in front of me.

"You're being fast, President Lee. Can I call you Heeseol, instead?" I looked at him. Woah, he is something. I can sense Sunggyu in him, they're the same.

"But, how old are you?" I asked him.

"I'm 26. And you're 21, am I right?"

I nodded. He's older than me but he looked like so young.

"You're the youngest company president I've ever met and I am too fascinated with that." He winked. He winked?

"Oh yes, I am fascinated with it too." I continued to eat and so does he. There's an awkward silence between us. Only the clanking of the fork and the plate can be heard. I can also hear the sound of my steady breaths.

"The reason why we are having this dinner is that. ." He paused. I looked at him anticipating what he was going to say.

"We are here because. .they want us to talk about something."

"Ne? What something?"

" I see that they haven't told you. They want me to tell it to tou." I put down what I was holding and soncentrated at him. He put down his too and wiped his mouth.

"We are in an arranged marriage."

What?

Did I hear the right thing?

Arranged?with this guy?

A guy I barely know?

 

---

 

 

Finallyyyy hahahaha

 

Sorry, I was just too busy these days. .Now that Infinite have been on comebacks and now THAT SUMMER 2 CONCERT is going on. .Day3 just finished and later it's Day 4. .this will last for a week and I envy K-Inspirits~ they can enjoy Infinite for a week~~

 

I wish they would have something like this too for International Inspirits~~ the concert was too intimate and they were so close with them~~

 

Ok fine! Bye hahaha. .my classes will start tomorrow, August 11 so expect that I wouldn't update much, maybe twice a week~~ ;((

 

sorry~ but I'll try to do it even Three times :))

 

Ok so yeah! Gotta sleep now!!

 

12:47AM 10AUG.2014