Chapter 10

I Need You, More and More Each Day

The teases they throw at us. I wish to hear them again and make my heart flutter

 

It's Youngjoo Eonni's wedding day and I woke up early to prepare myself.

I took a good bath and wore the dress Sunggyu bought. Well, it does fit me well. And it's really pretty yet simple. I put a light make up on my face to color up my skin.

I went out my room knowing that I'm ok with it already. I wonder if he is done preparing too. I went straight downstairs and to be met by Sunggyu who was standing by the window looking outside.

"Oh woah. Our daughter is so pretty. Did you chose that dress?" Mother said. "Thank you eomma. You too. Uhm no.Sunggyu oppa, chose this for me." I  said

"Oh you're ready now?" Father who just came out from his home office asked me. I nodded and looked at Sunggyu who was - I think- staring at me.

"So, let's go now?" Mother said as she holds father's right arm. "Yes" Me and Sunggyu said in unison. Mother and father walked ahead of us and we followed them on the car. Sunggyu was following behind me. There are two cars outside.

"Heeseol and Sunggyu, you ride the other car, we'll ride this. Ok?" Father said. I just nodded and rolled my eyes. Sunggyu opened the door and motioned me to go first and then he followed through.

I was sitting there quietly when I heard him clear his throat. I looked at him, he looked away. So i looked away too.

"Uhm. That fits you well." He murmured quietly.

"Ne?". I asked "Ah..thank you for choosing this. You too. The tuxedo looks good on you." I said.

The car ride to the venue is so quiet. And after a few minutes we arrived. The place is not like what we usually see on the dramas as wedding venues- a wedding hall in a hotel or something. It's in a church. We saw mother and father walking towards us.

"So, are we going inside yet?" I asked them. Mother motioned us to go. We followed them.

We went to our seats and settled down. I am seating beside Sunggyu. I looked at him and he was just looking around the church. "Are you ok?" I asked him. He looked at me. "Yes." He said shortly and looked away. I just nodded and then we heard the wedding march being played. I looked back at the door that is being opened and revealing Eonni on a beautiful wedding gown. Of course I was the one who designed it.

"Woah. She's so beautiful really." I muttered under my breath.

Youngjoo eonni walked down the aisle with her father and mother who looks exactly like her. The she spotted me on the audience and smiled at me. I waved my hand at her and smiled.

The wedding went well. After exchanging their vows, we went straight to the reception not far from the church. It's in a garden. We were seated in a table with Sunggyu, my Parents, and a couple known to be my parents' good friends since I met them several times, they were also Eonni's parents good friends.

"So Mr.  Kim, how is your business going?" The man asked my father. Oh, they're talking about business again.

"It's doing quite well." My father answered as he gulp down some of his wine.

"Jina, is this your daughter's boyfriend? She got a handsome boyfriend at a young age." The woman said to my mother slightly laughing. Sunggyu and I looked at each other.

"Aniyo ahjumma." I said. I looked at my mother who was also laughing. I looked at Sunggyu with a help-me-here look but he just smiled. I pinched his hand that was resting on his thigh and glared at him. He gave me a smirk with a 'what?' look.

"No, he isn't., oh how I wish." My mother said finally but only realizing her last words.

"Eomma." I whined but they just laughed at me.

Then I saw eonni and her husband entering the reception. After almost half an hour of eating, I stood up.

"Appa, eomma. I'l just go to eonni to congratulate her." I said but mother tugged on my hand. I looked at her.

"Don't leave Sunggyu here. Introduce her to your eonni too." She looked at Sunggyu who was busy drinking some juice. I nodded and tapped his shoulder. He looked at me and I signaled him to stand up. He stood up and followed me to where the newlywed couple is.

"Hey. Let's go together." Sunggyu pulled my right arm and wrapped around his left arm.

"What are you doing?" I told him with an obvious irritation in my voice.

"Walking with you." He said and winked at me.

"whatever." I muttered.

"Oh, Heeseol." Eonni said and smiled at me sweetly as she hugs me tightly.

"Congratulations eonni." I said and broke the hug to congratulate her husband also. ""thank you." They said in unison. We laughed with them. That was cute.

"Ah, eonni. This is Sunggyu oppa." I introduced him. He bowed at them.

"Annyeong haseyo, I'm Kim Sunggyu." He said. "Congratulations on your wedding." He said shortly with a smile on his face. "thank you sunggyu." Eonni said.

"Oh I heard you're tutoring Heeseolon her reviews. I hope you don't find it hard to teach her." Eonni said.

"No. She's intelligent." Sunggyu looked at me and smiled. I just rolled my eyes at him. Oh wow, good.

"yes she is, but she can be stubborn sometimes." She said again.

"Why did I became the topic here." I whined as I pouted. Then I just heard them laugh.

" So how long are you dating."  Eonni's husband- or should I say, Jinwook oppa asked Sunggyu.

"No we're not dating." I said shortly.

They just laughed at me. "Hey, you two look good together." Eonni said.

"Stop it eonni." I playfully glared at her.

"How I wish I was dating this girl." Sunggyu said. What? What did he just said? I looked at him and he was smiling like an idiot looking at me.

"You stop it too." I said to him and smacked his arms. "What?" He laughed.

"Hey.stop it you future lovebirds. Wanna take a picture with us?" Jinwook oppa said. I sighed and took my place beside Eonni and took a picture with them. After that we bid our goodbyes and went to our seats again. I just walked ahead of Sunggyu. He was saying things beyond my understanding. Dating? Us? woah. But why do I feel like this? It feels like ugh. I don't know. When I heard him saying that, there was a part of me saying that thing too. Well, I admit it. I'm slightly attractive to him. Slightly.

I just sat there quietly and waited for the wedding to end.

We bid our goodbyes to the couple and once again they teased me again about dating Sunggyu. But I just rolled my eyes and sighed. And yes they only laughed at me. Fortunately mother and father was at the car already when they teased me again about it. I said 'ME' because obviously, Sunggyu was enjoying it 101%.

I was sitting at the car when I heard Sunggyu clearing his throat. I just ignored him and rolled my eyes. I stared outside the car. It was getting late now.

"Heeseol-ah, are you angry about what I said earlier?" He said. I just ignored him. I can feel his stares at me. He didn't try to speak up again after that until we arrived at home.