Chapter 11

I Need You, More and More Each Day

'I don't know why, but I started liking you. Even when we started talking to each other.'

It's my entrance examination day today

Guess who accompanied me. Yes, Sunggyu accompanied me. No one has their time, except for him. Eonni went to her honeymoon, mother and father are -as always- busy with our business, our helpers are busy.

For the passed few days, he tutored me everyday, but of course he did things he always do. Kiss my head before going to sleep, I told him to stop doing those things but he just laughed at it and instead, ruffled my hair and said good night with a wink. He is something I can't guess.

 

"You have to do well, ok?" He put his hands on both of my shoulders. I glared at him.

"What?" He said stopping his laugh but there was an obvious smile crept on his face.

"I will do well, don't worry. I'm not dumb to forget everything I learned at school." I mumbled nonstop and rolled my eyes.

"You learned something from me too!" He pouted. Assa! I won.

"Tss. I learned nothing! You all did was to annoy me." I told him. Then he smiled like an idiot. "But you liked it, don't you?" He said.

 

Ugh. Yeah, I liked it in a way that it makes me feel so giddy everytime. But it was so wrong for me to let a guy that doesn't even my boyfriend to kiss me-oh well, on my head- goodnight. I don't even know him THAT well. I looked at him, he just smiled at me.

Then we heard the bell ring, signaling us that it's time to go inside now and our exam is about to start.

"Do well, Heeseol-ah. Oppa will be waiting for you here." He ruffled my hair again.

I removed his hands on my head and glared at him.

"Ok ok, I'm going to do well, don't worry that much teacher! And please, stop doing that on my hair, you're ruining it." I said and turned around and started to walk but he pulled me.

"Ok, should I kiss you then?" He wiggled his eyebrows and smiled at me. "No--" I said but before I could finish my sentence he kissed me on my cheeks and smiled. I can feel my cheeks are burning up. I looked around and people are looking at us, some are even whispering. ! Why did you have to do that!! I'm not even your girlfriend or what! And with that I just stepped on his feet earning a groan from him. "YAH LEE HEESEOL!" He shouted at me. I turned back and run for my life to the gates and went in.

My phone vibrated on my pocket and I looked at it, it's mother, she texted.

"Do well, our beautiful daughter!. WE LOVE YOU!!" It said. I put my phone back on my bag and headed towards the examination room where I was assigned. I got my thibgs that are only allowed inside the room and left my bag on the guy assigned for looking up our things.

I sat down on my seat. And few minutes more our examination started.

 

Hi! Everyone!!! Sorry for this hahah!! I was just using my ohone for updating now that's why it turned out to look like this,. It shouldn't be like this. I find it hard to edit using my phone. Oh well, enjoy!! And thank you!!! HAPPY SUMMER EVERYONE!!!