Chapter 56

I Need You, More and More Each Day

"Sunggyu." Jaehyun said as he noticed Sunggyu passed by.

Sunggyu stopped and turned to greet him.

They are still working together and Sunggyu stayed as a Director under his brother. He didn't really care anymore whether he'll be a President or not, all he wanted now was to be with Heeseol and his child. They argue at times but Sunggyu just let it off. They never really got along since they grew apart and that really affected their relationship.

"Have you visited Heeseol already?" He asked the younger one. Sunggyu looked at his brother and furrowed his brows.

"Yes." He answered. Jaehyun nodded.

"Now, if that's all you wanted to ask, I have to go." He bowed briefly and started to walk. He stopped when Jaehyun started talking.

"Don't even think about getting her back." Jaehyun paused and Sunggyu turned his head back to glance at his brother.

"I will marry her no matter what." Just like that, Jaehyun walked pass Sunggyu and left his brother stunned by his words.

Sunggyu pursed his lips in a thin line as he felt a weird pang in his chest. Though it's very clear to him that he wouldn't give up and let Heeseol go no matter what, he also know clearly that it would be hard. The girl left him not only once but twice without hesitation, he is surely it would be easier for her this time to give him up too.

Sunggyu went in the conference room. He felt there was something off the atmosphere the moment he entered the room. The whispers and chattering came to an end when his father, CEO Kim, went in. They all stood up from their seat and greeted the CEO. The meeting started and like in all meetings, Sunggyu grew bored but he kept his mind alert. The meeting was adjourned but he and his brother with their secretaries were requested to remain by their father.

"Now that Lee Group's daughter is back, any plans?" His father started. Sunggyu looked at Jaehyun who gave a straight face. He felt uncomfortable talking about it. He was disgusted by how it looks like, it's like they were buying some girl at a brothel. It hurts him at the same time, knowing it's Heeseol, the girl she ever loved like this.

"I talked to Heeseol the other day." Jaehyun said and leaned back in his seat. Sunggyu looked at him with his brows furrowed.

"Hmm. That's good then." Chairman Kim cleared his throat and diverted his eyes to his youngest son.

"Director Kim, do you know what's the news that have been circulating around the board members today?" Puzzled and confused as to why his father was asking him that kind of question. Sunggyu wasn't even close to any of the board members, he barely talk to them unless it was important.

"The rumors have been out. That you a have son with President Lee. Do you think it sounded good to them?" The two sons were both surprised. Then a loud thug on the table was heard.

"What the hell were you thinking Sunggyu!!" His father yelled as he bang his fist on the table. His secretary tried to calm him down. "You better make a good statement about this. The board won't let this go that easy. The merge would be affected and you know better than that." Chairman Kim left the two men in the room.

"I knew this would happen. You should have done better than that Sunggyu." Jaehyun stood up.

"I didn't want this company if that's what you wanted to hear, hyung." He started. Jaehyun looked back, not sure if he heard the right words.

"What?" "I would give up everything I have just to be with her and my son. You could own all in this world just not my family." Jaehyun scoffed at his brother's words. He thinks it was so childish of Sunggyu to say those words.

"I won't give up." He finally stated. He stood up and went to the door when Jaehyun suddenly start talking.

"Do your best then. What could be your weapon though?" Sunggyu clenched his fists and just went out totally ignoring his brother's words. He felt terrible. He felt so small after hearing their words.

He have been enduring anything ever since he was young, he felt very unfavored. Sunggyu grew up that his father was very distant of him. He didn't know what he did wrong that he is experiencing this right from his own father. Sometimes he doubts if he is really his son, but it was so bad of him to think of that. He shouldn't accuse his mother had him from other man. That ridiculous thought always vanish whenever he sees his reflection in the mirror. He was exactly a copy of his father, so why would he think of that? Indeed, he is jealous and he understands that he was not that favored but it's too much now. He doesn't know anymore if he could still take it all in.

The next day, Sunggyu went to visit Heeseol and his son, and he also wanted to talk about things regarding his rights to Daehan and so Heeseol agreed to it and said it was time to discuss these things too.

"I wasn't so sure about what name would I register, so I just settled with Lee Daehan. I am sorry." Heeseol muttered as she bow her head down. Sunggyu just watched Heeseol and nodded. "You can't blame yourself. I think it just occured to you naturally that you should do that. I mean you're the mother, and I wasn't there." He calmly answered.

Heeseol looked at Sunggyu and smiled.

"But, will your father accept this? it would really be a big issue." Heeseol asked worried. She heard the news from her mother and so she confirmed it to Sunggyu.

"I don't know." Sunggyu shook his head. "Honestly." He continued.

"Are you still going to get married with my brother?" He asked with his eyes looking straight to hers pleadingly, asking her to say no. She blinked and gulped.

It's really hard to say anything right now about that marriage. She wanted to say no, but she doesn't want to give Sunggyu some leeway to bring her back. Though she really wanted to go back to him. She still had this longing in her heart that she wanted to pour out to Sunggyu, but she has to restrain. She all needs right now was to be friends with the father of her child. She doesn't want to get any more complicated with the Kims in any way. She wants a normal life and that would start by being a single mom to Daehan and not in any way other than her son that she would be connected to them. She had it enough. Enough drama, enough pain.

But she also wanted to be honest. She don't want to lie and hide anymore. Enough running, she told herself.

"I guess I'll have to think about it more. And maybe have more negotiations. I am really happy right now to be Daehan's mom and I'm not planning on getting married to anyone." She said. That's all she could say about it right now.

All she feels right now is she love this man in front of her more than she could ever think and expect. She felt sorry that she couldn't say it to him and let him feel her love.

Sunggyu, on the other hand after hearing Heeseol's words, somewhat felt both relieved and pained. Relieved that Heeseol doesn't want to get married to Jaehyun and pained because she doesn't want to get married to anyone and that includes him. He just nodded and took a look at his son playing.

"How about you, don't you have any plans yet? You know, having Daehan with me doesn't mean you shouldn't get married." Heeseol said and giggled, maybe lifting the mood up since it became really dull since they started talking. Sunggyu looked at his hands and shook his head.

"No, I am not planning just yet. I still have plans and I wasn't really looking forward to marrying someone else." He said.

"Oh." The only thing that Heeseol could say. She felt awkward immediately. She knows exactly what he was talking about. She wasn't dumb. She knows it was her. She's the reason.

"Heeseol, can I stay for the night?" out of the blue, Sunggyu asked. Weird. Heeseol didn't hesitate at all. She just nodded right away.

"Sure."

---

hi guys!! I'm sorry again. I was busy with school and stuff.

I just hope I could update regularly! I'll try whenever I can.

And~ I miss you guys... and i miss INFINITE so much

19 February 2016 12:11AM KST