Chapter 20

I Need You, More and More Each Day

The promises, can we keep them?

 

 

 

"Call me once more." I heard Sunggyu said as he tighten his hold on my hand.

"Ne?" I asked as I look at him. He was all smiley. He was looking ahead.

"Call me. Call me 'Jagiya' once more." He turned his head to me. Cheeky smile. I laughed softly and bit my lower lip.

"Jagiya." I said under my breath.

"Louder. I can't hear you." We stopped walking. He grabbed my other hand and looked at me still smiling.

"Jagiya." I mumbled a little louder and smiled at him.

"Heol. A little louder, please." Sunggyu pouted like a child. Tss, this guy is using his aegyo at me, huh? I rolled my eyes at him and giggled.

"Ok, to stop you from that aegyo of yours." I pinched his right cheek.

"Jagiya." I said louder than ever. Sunggyu giggled like a girl. Really Sunggyu? Haha. He is so childish sometimes. But most of time he is very mature.

"That's better." He poked my nose and ruffled my hair. I slap his arm.

"Yah! Don't do that! You're ruining my hair." I whined. He just laughed at me.

Sunggyu went to my side and held my hand as we walk again. We saw a bench not far from us and Sunggyu pointed it. We walked towards it.

"Jagiya, sit here and I'll buy something to eat, ok?" I nodded and sat down on the bench.

Sunggyu walked away and I pulled out my phone. It's ten in the morning already and we were walking around the park for like an hour already but I can't feel any tiredness. Maybe because I was with someone I love. Wait, did I say 'I Love' ? Heol. So it's more than liking now?

I smiled to myself as I touch my chest. I can feel my heart racing. So I love Sunggyu now? Maybe. Haha. But I should be careful. I hope Sunggyu will not break my heart someday. I hope he'll be with me all the time.

I looked around, there are many children running around, couples that are having sweet talks and walks, and some are families having their leisure time. I wonder if how's my life is Sunggyu went back to Seoul. I know it wouldn't be the same again. I just hope that it would change for the better. When he got to our house, things for me got louder. My life got livelier and I enjoyed every bit of it. The house has never been boring while he's around. It's not only me, my books, the canvases, the paints, brushes and music anymore. It had been me and Sunggyu since then. Everyday I complain about my parents not staying much in our house, but when Sunggyu came, I don't even notice that they are far from me. I just wish that it can be like that everyday. But I know it will end soon. My so-called 'boring' life, the colorless painting went lively because of Sunggyu. I just hope the colors wont fade away, but I can't stop them from fading. Soon, he'll be leaving and I will be a canvas without any paint again.

I sighed to myself realizing those things that happened to me this passed few weeks. They happened so fast. It started so fast and ended like the way it started.

Well, where is Sunggyu by the way? I looked at my watch and it's been half an hour already. My goodness, where did he go? Did something happened to him?

I dialed Sunggyu's number.

"You've reached the voicem--" The girl on the other line said. I dialed his number again. But he's not answering.

 

To Kyu<3

 

Oppa! Where are you?

--

I texted him. I waited for his reply but nothing. I dialed his nember again and again and again. But nothing.

My heart beats crazily. What if aomething happened to him?

I stood up from the bench and started to run. I looked at my left and right. No signs of Sunggyu.

"Sunggyu!" I shouted. But some people just looked at me. I looked around but no traces.

"Sunggyu oppa!" I shouted again.

I run and run to find him. My tears are threatening to fall down but I tried to stop them.

"Sunggyu!" I shouted again and run. Look around me but none. Aish! Jinjja! This is making crazy, where did that guy go?

Now, I can't stop my tears, rhey are b down now. Ah! Fool tears! Why did you go down?!

I saw a group of people not far from me. I have a bad feeling about this. They are surrounding at something. I walked towards them but then I felt my phone vibrated. I looked at it, it's an unknown number.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Uhm excuse me. Is this Miss Lee Heeseol?" The guy on the other line said.

"Yes, it's me." I mumbled. I wiped my tears.

"Ah, miss. Can you turn around?." What is this guy saying? And where did he got my number?

I turned around.

I saw little boys lined up in a straight line holding a balloon each.

I blinked my eyes to see if it's real. But yes, they're real.

One by one, they walked towards me and handed the balloons. Each of the balloon has a note tied.

"I"

"AM"

"SO"

"BLESSED"

"THAT"

"I"

"MET"

"YOU"

I read them one by one. Many people gathered around me. I felt a tap on my arm. I turned around and I saw a little girl smiling at me.

"Yes?" I asked her as I sat down to her level.

"Beautiful eonni. Hold my hand." She offered me her small hand. I held her hand and stood. She lead me on her way totally clueless.

I looked in front of me to only find Sunggyu smiling cheekily.

I smiled at him trying to stop my tears again. The little girl tugged on my hand. I looked down at her. She handed me a note.

"Eonni, your prince is waiting for you. I'll have a prince like him too, right?" She asked me with her little cute voice.

"Of course." I smiled at her and patted her head. She ran away from me and went to her, I think, parents who was smiling at me. I smiled at them.

I read the note that she handed me.

"And you're blessed to meet me too, right?" It said. I looked at Sunggyu and nodded.

I walked closer to him, but he stopped me as he held out his hand.

I looked down on my feet only to realized that I was stepping on a heart-shaped pattern of roses.

"Lee Heeseol. Thanks for the wonderful days you've shared with me. And I hope to have them more in my everyday life." Sunggyu said as he walk towards me.

"You don't know how I am when I started looking at you this way. When I realized that I was crazy about you." He smiled at me.

"Lee Heeseol, I know it might be too much." He is now in front of me.

"But, can you accept my promise to you? My promise to be with you always, maybe not physically, but to be with you no matter what. My promise to always love you. Heeseol-ah. Saranghae." He knelt down in front of me, showing me a ring. It's ring with heart shape pattern and some stones. I looked at him. He said he love me. He said he love me. I breathed in and out. My tears are now really flowing.

I nodded.

"Yes." I whispered to him.

I held out my left hand at him and he slid on the ring on my finger. He stood up and hugged me.

"Thanks Heeseol." He whispered as he nuzzle his face on my hair. "Really, rhank you Heeseol, thank you so much. I love you." He whispered again.

I nodded. The people around us are clapping and saying their greetings and woos.

He lift up and looked at my face. He leaned in and pecked my lips. He smiled at me sweetly.

"I love you too, Kim Sunggyu." I said.

"You"re so cheesy." I added.

 

"How did you do all of those?." I asked as we walk towards the restaurant near the park.

"Well, I'm Kim Sunggyu." He tapped his chest. I giggled and slapped his arm.

We went inside and got to a table that he even reserved.

"See, I reserved a table for us." He pulled out the chair for me to sit in. I sat down and rolled my eyes at him.

"Really? You're bragging now, huh?" I told him as he sat down on his chair.

"I am bragging because I am your boyfriend. I can even brag about you. Because I got a beautiful and amazing girlfriend like you." He winked at me, but I just shrugged it off.

We ordered our food and when the waiter gave us our food we started to eat. When we finished, Sunggyu asked me if I want to go home now and I said yes.

He called our driver to pick us up. When our driver arrived we ride our way home.

Sunggyu and I are so quiet. We just held hands and smiled to ourselves.

--

 

So, I wasn't able to update yesterday ;((  It's because I went out of town and the imtermet connection there was cut off.

 

Hmm.

 

So yeah, here it is. .

 

I know this story is so fluffy hahah!

Please anticipate more! There'll be many twists and turns on the next chapters now that Sunggyu's leaving soon.

I'm giving a hint already haha!

 

I'm on the process of making the other chapters now and even I was surprised to it. How did I came uo to that Idea!!! Hahah

 

K~  hahah

 

My birthday's approaching, you are all invited !! Hahah