Chapter 17

I Need You, More and More Each Day

Playing with you and talking to you are two of the best things I wanted to do with you. Can we have more of them?

 

 

 

 

"Heeseol-ah." I heard Sunggyu calling me out while I walk on our garden. I stopped my tracks and looked at him with an unreadable face.

"What?" I mumbled as I look down.

"Are you ok?" He asked me softly as he reach for my hand.

I nodded.

"Lies." Sunggyu mumbled.

"Hmm. Well, I'm not." I looked up at him and forced a smile on my face.

"Mianhae, Heeseol-ah." He put up a sincere flash on his eyes.

"Why are you saying that?." I told him and held his hand too.

"Because I have to leave you when things are getting better between us." He said as he tuck a lose hair behind my ear.

I smiled at him.

"It's alright, you'll be back, right? We have phones and internet. We will still see each other through video calls and chats. Don't worry oppa."

"Yeah right. But you don't use your phone that much and you don't even check messages regularly. And since I'll be away, you neex to change those habits, ok? What if I sent you something and I needed an answer immediately and you didn't even bother checking it, I'll really run my way here." He said jokingly and narrowed his eyes.

I laughed at his cuteness.

"If I need to do that so that you'll come here then I'll do that, not even thinking twice." I smiled at him and looked at him in his orbs that now are shining brightly and sincerely.

"But for now, let's enjoy, ok? We're not going to think of those things. Let's cherish our three days for now. Let's make each day as if we're celebrating our 100th, 200th and 300th day, Ok?" He flashed his even brighter smile and winked at me. Ah! This guy, really.

I nodded and held his hand even tighter.

 

We were at the balcony near our rooms, sitting. Him with his guitar and me with my book.

Sunggyu keep playing on his guitar, it is some melody he made.

"Heeseol, I noticed you have a violin on your room, do you know how to play that?" I looked at him, he is still playing with his guitar.

"Hmm, well. Yeah, a little bit. Why?" I asked him and continued to read my book.

"Nothing. You play guitar too, I am not going to be surprised if you know how to play piano too. Are there anything you know more than those?" He said. He's being curious you know.

"Why are you so curious with it, huh?" I asked him out of the blue, he stopped playing with his guitar and put it down.

"You know, I need to know more of you, your hobbies and such. Favorite things and all. Is it bad?" He pouted and wrinkled the space between his brows. I put down my book and faced him completely.

"Ok ok. Yeah, so here it goes. I played the violin for quite a while now, well, not that much. I only started it for like three months ago. Guitar? I started playing during my second year in middle school, I had a crush back then who was a guitarist. And for the piano-"

"That boy, who is that boy?" He cut me off.

"What? What boy?" I threw the question at him.

"Your guitarist crush." He folded his arms in front of him and pouted. Ahah! You're jealous now huh.

"Owh! That handsome boy. Jonghyun? Lee Jonghyun. Oh my god! He is really handsome!" I said with much anticipation. Let's see how will you react with it. I eyed him carefully, observing him.

"Yah! How can you talk about aother guy when you're with your boyfriend huh?!"

"Who asked me who is that boy?" I retorted back at him.

"I was just being curious." He spat.

"Then you shouldn't have asked me who is that guy if you're going to be jealous!"

"Who is jealous?, I am not jealous!"

I clicked my tongue.

"Tss. You're just jealous!" I rolled my eyes at him.

"I told you I am not!" 

I laughed at him trying to defend his self when clearly he is really jealous. His jealousy is obvious on his face.

"Why are you laughing?!" He mumbled at me.

"Aigoo! My Sunggyu is so cute when his jealous." I pinched his cheeks and poked his nose 

"Don't be jealous anymore, ok? I am your Heeseol now, not his." I said and smiled sweetly at him.

"So you mean. You dated him before?" He eyed me.

"What do you think?" I wiggled my eye brows at him and smiled.

"Yah! Am I your first boyfriend?!" He shouted at me. I laughed at him again. He is really such a grumpy grandfather.

"Yes, you are. I was just joking, ok? Well, we only became friends, you know. Do you to meet him?"

"Hah, I thought there was something between you and that guy. No, nevermind. I got you now and now I know that you only have this friendship relationship with him." He sighed, maybe because of relief.

"Yah! Don't cheat on me while I'm away." He said. Tss.

"As if I'm going to do that. You shouldn't do that either, because I'll never do that. I know there are a lot of girls in Seoul, even prettier than me." I looked down on my hands on my lap.

"Heeseol-ah, you're the prettiest and most beautiful girl I've seen, and for me you are and you will always are."

"You're so cheesy, you know that?" I laughed at his cheesiness. He laughed with me too.

 

----

 

Friendsssss :)))

 

Talk to me hahaha

 

Comment hahahha

 

Ok ok. .byeeee~~~