Chapter 35 II

I Need You, More and More Each Day

SUNGGYU'S POV

 

Tonight is my brother's engagement party. And I'm late, I know.

Well, the lucky girl? I don't know her yet, he haven't introduced her formally to me, even to our parents, I guess.

The traffic is killing my time!

I looked at my watch and I'm late for like ten whole minutes already!

 

What I feel about this marriage is 50-50. Fifty percent happy and fifty percent unsure. Why? Because it only means I have less chances to own the company. He's getting married and it's to a daughter of a wealthy family. It means he'll have more power. But that's maybe our fate. I'll just be under him, I think. But I won't give up until I can prove to my parents that I can.

 

Finally, arrived!

I gave the keys to the chauffer and let him park it.

"Thank you!" I shouted as I run inside the hotel.

The hall is at the 7th floor so I went to the elevator.

Then there it is, I reached it in an instant.

 

I went inside to find many people dancing and partying. I looked at the stage to see my parents talking and my brother and his fiancee sitting there. There's the girl's parents too. So I walked closer and closer.

 

"Heeseol?" I whispered as I stopped my tracks in the middle of the crowd.

"Sir. What took you--" I raised up my hand to the guy talking to me, I din't care who it maybe, all what I want to confirm is what's in front of me.

I walked a little bit closer. She looked around only to find me. She stood up and blinked her eyes. Our eyes met.

 

It's really her. Why?

 

HEESEOL'S POV

 

"I wanted you to meet my brother." Jaehyun said. "Why is he late?"

Yeah, why are you late? Where are you Sunggyu. I need you to take me away. Now.

 

I looked around to find him.

Then someone caught my eyes, someone standing there. It's him. I stood up and breathe in deeply. I am trying my best to stop my tears. Sunggyu-ya. Oppa.

 

"Heeseol, do you need something?"

"Oh there he is! Sunggyu!" I heard Jaehyun called him.

Then I remembered that night. When he was with someone else.

The pain came back to me again. Everything is rushing back to me again and the plasters that keep my heart whole are slowly breaking.

I can't. I can't do this. No Heeseol, it was too much.

 

Sunggyu slowly walked towards the stage while looking at me.

"Heeseol, this is my brother, Sunggyu. Sunggyu this is the girl I'm talking about, Heeseol." Sunggyu looked at me. I looked away and nodded.

"Hi." He offered his hand to me. I stared at it, fighting every urge in my blood. Should I or what? My hand is tremblingly reached for him and shook his.

"Hi." I said, almost like a whisper, not looking into his eyes.

 

 

---

 

HEre it is,!!!!!

 

 

OMG! what am I writing?!! Really hahha

 

 

 

12:30AM 02SEPT2014

 

SUNGJONG'S DAY TOMORROW™