Chapter 35

I Need You, More and More Each Day

 

 

 

"So, there's nothing I can do." I wiped the tears on my face as I stood up from sitting. My father looked up at me with a face saying that he's all sorry.

"Maybe I should have done better in school to tell you I can handle the company by myself. Or maybe, I should have married someone else earlier. But if this thing is the only thing I can do for you, then." I nodded and walked away from him. I went out of the room. Mother and Jaehyun looked at me but I just ignored them and paced out of the house.

 

This is so unexpectable.

 

---

 

(Two days later, Engagement Day)

 

"Sorry Heeseol, I have known about your father's condition but I chose not to tell you because they told me not to." Jiwon looked down.

"It's okay, it's better that I heard it from them but they failed, so yeah."

"Are you still planning to do this?"

"What? This engagement? It's like I can do something." I sighed and looked at my face in the mirror. My make up and hair was done well. It's simple. I wore a white dress that's knee length.

 

"I know you don't like him, and it's not yet too late. You're smart, Heeseol. You can handle the company by yourself if you wanted to." Jiwon put her hands on both of my shoulders and looked at me through the mirror.

"It's not that easy Jiwon-ah." I slumped my shoulders down.

If I could have run, I should have done that. But it's not that easy. If I could, then I would.

 

Few minutes later they called me out of the dressing room, telling me that the party is starting. Jiwon went out first and called my parents to accompany me to the hall.

 

The party was composed of few people I know that works for the company and some relatives and friends. There are people also that I don't know, maybe from Jaehyun's side.

 

I saw Mr. & Mrs. Kim on the platform in front. Wait, what?! Mr. & Mrs. Kim?!! With Jaehyun beside them.

 

"Appa." I stopped my tracks and looked at my father. "What's this? Is Jaehyun. . ." My tears are threatening. My father just nodded. I felt my mother's grip tighten.

I looked around to find the person I want to see. The last time I saw him was at the coffee shop.

 

We continued to walk through the crowd as they announce my name. People are looking at us with smiles on their faces. But opposite mine, I know my face was something you can't imagine. My breath became ragged as I felt my heart beat faster and faster as I near the stage.

 

We climbed up the stage and bowed to the people. I looked around to find him but I can't. The crowd seems so big for me.

 

"Are you okay?" I heard Jaehyun whispered to me. I didn't noticed that he was standing right beside me. I just nodded and continued to look for him.

 

 

----

 

 

I am really really sorry everyone~~

 

I have been buay these days and now is the only time I got since we don't have classes tomorrow~

 

I'l.post another chapter  later and it will be another part of this chap since it's very short. .

 

Do I continue it with a SUNGGYU part later???

 

 

,tell me :)

 

So it's September already~~

 

12:23AM 01Sept2014