Chapter 14

I Need You, More and More Each Day

I really wanna make you mine. Even at this time.

 

 

 

 

I felt someone's presence behind me.

"Hey. Don't leave your boyfriend behind. Let's walk together at least." He said as he grab my hand and intertwinex his fingers with mine. Here he goes again

"Who told you that you are my boyfriend, when I am not even your girlfriend?" I mumbled as I retreat my hands from him. But he grabbed my arms and stopped me from walking.

What am I feeling right now? Furious, annoyed and angry not only to him but to my self also.

"What?!" I shouted at him, obviously annoyed. "Do you want to kiss me again? And play with my feelings?"

"Yes, I want to kiss you again. But I don't want to play with your feelings!" He retorted back. Now, I don't know this Sunggyu in front of me. No, I have never known a Sunggyu.

"Lee Heeseol, I am not playing with your feelings." I stared at his eyes that was filled with, I think, sincerity.

"I wanted to be clear to you. If you think that those times I kiss you good night are nothing and I was just playing with you, well you're wrong. That time when I kissed you, it was so magical that I started to feel that strange beating of my heart against my chest. I tried talking to you about it but you didn't bother so I thought maybe you weren't intersted at all. I lose all hope but, still I tried to show you how my feelings are. I did those things because the first time I saw you, I have been interested with you and. . ." He stopped. But he was staring back at me with much more sincerity in his eyes. I can't sense anything but sincerity in his eyes. My heart beats crazily right now that I am having a hard time catching my breath.

". .the other true is that I like you Lee Heeseol." He said it like a whisper. What? Oh my. Did I hear it wrongly?

"Lee Heeseol, I like you." He repeated it louder than the other time. Shizz.

I was just left there speechless finding my words to tell him that I like him too. It was so corny seeing us like this.

"Oppa, do you think I'm still like a kid?" I asked him. Yes, I'm a seventeen-year old girl staring back at him. I was too young for him. Too young even to start a relationship.

"No." He said firmly. "Maybe you act like kid, and cry over small things. But I don't see you like that. You were even thinking maturely with such a young age. And if you're talking about age here, I won't budge Heeseol, if I were to wait for you, I will." He said firmly and seriously. Well, I'm not a kid anymore I know deep inside me. It's just that I'm sensitive enough. Sensitive over small things that incolves my feelings.

"Heeseol, maybe you're not yet ready, like I told you, I will wait for you."

I still don't know if I want to take it to the next level, like we're yeah, we're friends and that doesn't mean we have to rush it.

I just stayed there looking at him, not really sure about what to say. It's all so sudden.

Look at this. I am a seventeen year old girl believing every sweet little things you'll whisper to her. Someone who will easily fall for sweet moves. I am on the age of believing happy ever afters and true love. I know it because my mother always tell me those things.

Now, if I would not think carefully, I don't what this thing will lead us to. I am too young for this, but my mind says I am not.

 

"Oppa, can I just breath for a while? I am exhausted." I mumbled. I looked up at him and he just smiled a little and nodded. I am, I am exhausted and tired of things around me. It's like if I don't breath, my heart and mind would be suffocated and I'll surely die. Many things happened in just a small span of tume and I can't seem to stop them before they ruin and change every part of me.

 

We decided to go home after we had a little more time at the park. We just walked. No holding hands. Just thinking. No talking. Just side by side, breathing and processing things out.

 

My heart didn't know anything, just beat and beat, since it will not think. My mind doesn't feel anything since it will not feel anything no matter what I do. And it's super frustrating. Can rhey just cooperate with each other just this one time?

 

"Good night." I heard him mumble while we just walked down the hall to our rooms. It's not the usual scene anymore- him pecking my head or ruffling my hair but him behind me, while I open my door, walk inside and closed it. I just nodded and went inside my room as I close it. I did my nightly routine and went to my bed. Plopped myself on it, I can't even feel any hungryness in my stomach, just plain tired.

 

 

 

---

 

GUYSSSSSS!! You know I'm writing it on a flashback format, right?

 

Geeeezzzz. .I hope so. I wanted to post something, like a teaser? But I am thinking about it right now.

 

Maybe. SOON. :)

 

so it's Baekhyun and Taeyeon, 4months ago.

 

Sunggyu, pls. Not now. 제발.