Chapter 48

I Need You, More and More Each Day

SUNGGYU'S POV

 

-Last Night-

 

I rummage through the drawers on the counter of her bathroom to find an extra face towel to wipe my face since I just shaved.

"Where does she put towels here?" I said to myself.

"Jagiyah!." I called out to her and waited for her to answer but nothing. Maybe she didn't hear me.

I continued to the cabinet on the side.

And there are boxes of body soap and bottles of shower gels on the second level. I checked on the third level, and there are shampoos and conditioners. She really store things well. I mean she makes sure that everything wouldn't be out of stock.

Oh, maybe she put them on top.

I checked it but there are only small bottles. What are these? I picked up one and checked it. I chuckled to myself reading that they were medicines and vitamins. Now I know, I'm not the only one who keeps too many of these kinds of things at home. I picked up one in a light pink bottle with a weird image.

The drawing was a pregnant woman. I furrowed my brows and read it carefully.

"Pre-Natal." I whispered. WHy would Heeseol have this kind of vitamins with her? Unless she's pregnant.

I widened my eyes. Maybe she is.

Oh shoot. My heart beats so fast. I don't know. I should ask her. No! Let her tell me. Not a good idea either!

I put the bottle back and finished what I had to do. I found the towels on the bottom-most level of the cabinet and pulled one to use.

 

I looked at my face in the mirror trying to assess how will I appproach her. I am trying to flash things back. The possibility that she's pregnant is big. And it would be my child, of course.

The other night, she puked.

Her food cravings weren't normal either, she would ask me to buy fooda at random times.

I need to ask her, but what if she denies it? But, what are those pre-natal vitamins doing there then? I want her to tell it to me naturally too. Maybe she was just thinking on how to break it up to me.

Surely, and I am certain that it's mine. It wouldn't be my brother's. I am sure of that.

Ok, I should just wait for her then.

Actually, I don't know what to feel exactly and how to react. But anyway, I'll just keep it to myself. I am not sure of anything right now. I'll just wait and see. If she is really pregnant, then it's really hard for her, because she is engage to my brother. I know I'm the jerk here, making her pregnant. And if I would have any choice, I would choose her as my wife and have kids with her. But once she talk about her being pregnant with my child, I wouldn't think twice. I would tell my parents about it and I will marry her no matter what. I could give up anything for her.

 

I went out of the bathroom and saw her on the bed reading a book. I went beside her as I dry my hair. Acting normally as I could and restraining myself from any commotion.

She looked at me and put the book on her nightstand.

"Let me do that. Come here." She said. I scooted near her and gave her the towel. I looked at her as she dries my hair attentively. I wanted to ask her so badly but how? I bit my lower lip and sighed. At least, I have to open it up to her.

"You know, it would be really good if we get married. It would be really good if we have little Sunggyu and or Little Heeseol around." I said and searched for her eyes as she stopped. She looked at me and smiled. Heeseol, please. Please tell me. I can sense the bitterness on her smile as she sighed. She moved again to continue drying my hair but I held her both hands and looked her. Why? Are you hiding it to me? Or are you just preparing yourself to tell me?

"Thank you for everything Heeseol." She smiled at me and hugged me. Thank you for putting it up for us. Thank you. I lifted up my arms to hug her back.

"And sorry for everything I've done to you too. For all of the pain I've caused." Sorry if I wasn't very careful with you. And if it's real that you're pregnant, I am sorry I had you experience it this early. She nodded as if she understands what I was really sorry for this time. She hugged me even tighter and whispered.

"Me too."

I wanted her to talk about it but she just went silent. Maybe she really don't want to talk about it right now.

The truth is, I am happy right now. It wasn't manifesting in me since I am nervous too. It's both the feeling of amusement and surprise. She wouldn't have those kind of things on her meds if she wasn't taking those. And of course, she should and would be pregnant.

We've done it more than once and it wouldn't be impossible that she'll get pregnant. We didn't use any protection, not even once. And I know she wasn't taking up contraceptive pills since she's too young.

We talked about random things but the thought still lingers to me. I just watched her sleeping the whole night. I touched her stomach delicately, afraid that I might do something wrong and as if I could crush anything inside. I want to feel if there's something new in there. I smiled to myself. Her tummy haven't got bigger yet so I wouldn't know. But excitement fills me up, making me smile from ear to ear. Above all, I am happy.

Whatever maybe her reasons are, I want to wait for her. I don't want to force her. I want her to have time. I have faith on her, and that, will never fade.

 

Morning came and I opened my eyes realizing that Heeseol wasn't beside me anymore. I propped my elbows up to support me and saw Heeseol fixing her robe. She just woke up too, I think.

"Good morning." I said smiling. She looked back and smiled at me too.

"Hi, good morning." She leaned down to me and kissed my cheeks.

"Here." I pouted and pointed at my lips but she just put her palm and chuckled.

"Come on now. We need to get ready. The company's bidding is today, so I need to be early." She said and walked to her bathroom. I lied on the bed again and looked at ceiling as I sigh.

"What's up with the sigh?" I heard Heeseol say. I looked at her as she was exiting the bathroom.

"Oh, nothing." I smiled at her. She smiled to me too and went to get a pouch on her drawer.

"Get up now. You shower first, I should cook breakfast for us." She sat on the bed and tapped my stomach. I looked at her lovingly and admired her beautiful face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She chuckled as she rubbed my arm.

"Nothing, you're just so beautiful." I mumbled carelessly, as if it was very natural to tell her these things.

She laughed and got up.

"Ok then, get up now. You're handsome yourself." I held her arm to prevent her from walking away and tugged it.

"What?" She asked as she continued chuckling.

"Where's my morning kiss?" I asked and pointed my lips.

"I kissed you already. Come on, get up." She pulled the covers from me.

"Is that what you call a kiss?" I asked her, like the first time she kissed me, years back. She rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"Later, after you wash up." She answered quickly. "Now go! We'll be late for work if you're like that." She said and pulled her arms from my grasp.

"No, later would be different." I got up and whined like a child. She rolled her eyes playfully and chuckled.

"Ok, ok. Now close your eyes first." I closed my eyes and waited for her to kiss me. I felt her both hands on either sides my cheeks, then her lips on my forehead.

"Ok that's it! Later would be different! Go now!" She said playfully and walked so fast towards her door.

I chuckled at her cuteness. Oh Heeseol, you're making me fall in love with you over and over again, and much much more.

But, I still want you to tell me about the baby. When are you going to tell me?

 

I went to shower and searched for more things about her being pregnant. And as I was searching through her cabinets, I found two unused pregnancy tests. I can feel tears are going to get out from my eyes. She really is pregnant. No doubt.

Don't get me wrong. My tears are more on the happy side. I mean I am unsure that's why there is still a part of me that's scared. Unsure of the future things. The what if's in our situation. It gives me the idea of being scared. I can be a father to that child. But I don't know if I will be, since Heeseol wasn't telling me yet. And if she would still marry my brother, I couldn't blame her. She's doing it for her parents and for their company. She had disobeyed them enough to still meet me like this and for her getting pregnant. But I will still fight for her. I'll still do anything to make her naturally come with me. For her to realize things and make her own decisions. I don't want to force her into something she half-heartedly accepted and done. I need her to do it with me with all her heart. These are the things I am doing to get her from them. I want to make her realize that it's us from the beginning until the end.

 

After I showered and fixed myself, I went out of her room and saw her on the kitchen. The smell of pancakes and coffee is everywhere.

I walked towards her and hugged her from behind, giving a peck on her neck. I felt her flinch, surprised.

"Hey." She breathe out and turned her head to the side to give me a smile.

"That seemed to be delicious." I said and snuggled my face on her neck breathing in her scent.

"Yes it is. Are you hungry now?" She asked me and tapped my arms around her waist signalling me to remove them for a while so that she could pour the batter on the pan well.

"Uhm." I nodded and smiled at her, she smiled at me too.

"Then, can you help me? Can you please set the placemats on the table, thank you." She said and continued cooking. I nodded and went to the counter and pulled the drawers where she puts the placemats and coasters.

She finished cooking and put plates of pancakes on the table and two cups of coffee.

We started eating and talking about random things.

"So how long the bidding will take?" I asked her as I sip on the coffee.

"Uhm. I don't know. I just hope it'll finish as soon as I expected. You know, those kind of things are boring." She sighed at her words. I feel the exhaustion on her words. She's too young for this things, for the company but is very capable. Her father was assured by her wits and intelligence maybe that's why they wanted her to handle their company this early.

"Do you want to go on a vacation?" I said and eyed her carefully as I chew on my food.

"That would be great, but the wedding is approaching and we have to prepare things for it after this bidding." She said non-chalantly. So, she haven't convinced yet.

"Are you still going to continue the wedding?" I asked her. She stopped slicing her food and looked down.

"The truth is. ." She looked at me. "I still don't know, but since I haven't had my concrete decision yet, I'll go with the flow." She said and forced a smile on her face. Am I doing the right thing? Waiting and making her naturally come with me? Do I need to do something more convincing now? What about the baby? If it's mine, then give me the responsibility. I want to tell her these things but I guess that would be a wrong move.

I nodded and looked down on my food.

"You know it isn't easy, don't you? I couldn't just run away Sunggyu." She added. There she goes again, calling me by my name as if I'm someone she was just friends with. The hell I'm her--- I don't know.

I looked at her and breathe in and out carefully.

"I know. I know what will you choose too." I said. The words felt like they really know what they meant.

She furrowed her brows.

"What do you know about my final choice? I will choose whatever is needed to be chosen and whatever is right for all." She countered but she closed her eyes as if she was absorbing every letter that came from . She's right. What do I know about her final choice? Nothing. And that is what making me nuts until now. I know nothing but my love for her. Realizing my words, I had to apologize.

"I'm sorry for what I've said Heeseol."

"It's okay. Just finish eating and get ready." She sighed and we continued eating. Silence is evident between us and I am very careful with my moves and words if ever I have to talk to him.

----

 

Hi!!!

 

so~~~

 

ahhah!! Sunggyu knows about it already....I wonder how the story will flow now..

 

AHAHAHAHHA!!

 

hmm..How are you friends? I hope you're all doing fine~~

 

please continue anticipating this story ,,

 

keep commenting~~ talk to me~ ahhahaha!!

 

Loveyou all!!

Belated Happy Birthday Hoya Oppa!!

 

29th March 2015 7:43PM KST